Tall people and the lamborghini aventador

Diablo1994

I am a fairly tall person (6ft7) and was wondering if i can fit in the lamborghini aventador. I plan on purchasing this car in May if I can. Is their like a height limit to fitting in this car? Would I be able to fit in the roadster?

P.S I know their was a post on this topic over a year ago but I wanted a more accurate answer then the ones on that post.

Hopefully VBOX will chime in, he is friggin tall. I would guess he is around 6'5" tall or so. That and he has already owned a coupe version of the Aventador.

The Aventador has more room than a Countach, Diablo or Murcielago, but you must sit in it to see if you're comfortable. I am 6'3 and I feel there is plenty of room for me, but 6'7 is a different ball game.

Best of Luck and let us know how it works for you.

Might I suggest taking a weekend trip to say Las Vegas and find one of those super car driving experience companies and test drive it for the weekend. I think there is one company located at the Las Vegas Speedway that had one on order.

Best of Luck on what you find.

I'm 6'5" and have driven an Aventador coupe comfortably. It's still a Lamborghini, so there isn't a ton of extra room, but I don't think you will be unable to use the car. The other consideration would be changing seats or modifying seat brackets to give you extra room.

I'm 6'5" too - no issues when I sat in the car. Didn't drive it though. Seems like there is more room in it than the G though...

i'm 6ft7-8 , I fit in it. It also depends on whether you have long legs, or long upperbody.

like nogallardo has said, make it happen. i fit in the murci as well .... kinda ... where there is a will, there is a way !

and just go to a dealership, test seat and test drive the car. especially if you are close to BUYING it !!

I'm 6'5", the coupe feels a little tight (slightly more room than murci) whereas the roadster is perfect. Always enjoy the drop top exotics more than coupes and my height is one of the reasons. They're easier to maneuver around when parking too because you can pop up and look around. In the coupe I have to slouch and sit in a weird position to make it work, though it can be done. I know a few ball players much taller than you who own coupes. Search the old threads this topic has been brought up many times over the years with good advice. Above all like others are saying you need to get some seat time.

I'm 6'7" and haven't had issues fitting in Lambos...though and extra inch would be nice it's not a deal breaker for me.

I'm impressed with all the fellow giants we have on this board!

Thanks for the feedback... I scheduled an test drive to tryout the aventador in two weeks.

Hopefully I fit comfortably!

I actually got behind the wheel of an Aventador Roadster today, very snug fit, not uncomfortable at all. Have a good test drive!

I don't think height is the main issue here, it should be the size of shoe that you are wearing.

not trying to pick a fight ... but u must be sub 6 ft. to make such a comment. (and this coming from a member with 5 posts, since Nov'07 :frocket: )

if you would understand how frustrating, almost soul crushing it is for a car nut to be as tall as us/me, then you would keep such ridiculous nonsense to yourself.

ive had no issues regarding my shoe size, but then again I do wear the most snug shoes I can find, and that works. However, driving a Caterham i have to do so barefoot.

I believe he was making a joke about penis size.

I can imagine what you tall guys have to go through. I had a really tall salesman at dodge dealer attempt to sit in my genII viper when I had it. He was probably 6'7-8. And with the steering wheel all the way up and seat all the way back he looked insanely uncomfortable.

My best friend's dad is 6'8 and he tried sitting in the Diablo and I'm not sure he would have even been able to close the door.

My dad is 6'2 but has a longer torso and his head is close to the ceiling on many regular cars.

Sucks for anyone to be limited to what they can fit in. OP definitely needs to try it out as just the height number Isnt enough like others have stated.

I believe he was making a joke about penis size.

I can imagine what you tall guys have to go through. I had a really tall salesman at dodge dealer attempt to sit in my genII viper when I had it. He was probably 6'7-8. And with the steering wheel all the way up and seat all the way back he looked insanely uncomfortable.

My best friend's dad is 6'8 and he tried sitting in the Diablo and I'm not sure he would have even been able to close the door.

My dad is 6'2 but has a longer torso and his head is close to the ceiling on many regular cars.

Sucks for anyone to be limited to what they can fit in. OP definitely needs to try it out as just the height number Isnt enough like others have stated.

fair enough.

fully agreed, only way to know is to actually sit in the car .... a few times if needed, and be very creative with the seat position. i managed to fit in the latest gallardo by moving the seat FORWARD, as low as possible and then the back very obtuse angled. like lying at the beach. it worked! mustve been the 10th time i tried fitting in the baby bull. :D

fair enough.

fully agreed, only way to know is to actually sit in the car .... a few times if needed, and be very creative with the seat position. i managed to fit in the latest gallardo by moving the seat FORWARD, as low as possible and then the back very obtuse angled. like lying at the beach. it worked! mustve been the 10th time i tried fitting in the baby bull. :D

Interesting...the first time I drove a Gallardo Spyder I just moved the seat back...I guess I'll try that method in the future!

I think we've officially started the "You must be this tall to join" support group :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

I recently went on my test drive on the aventador. It was a bit snug but I can see myself driving this car normally. I also got to drive the aventador roadster with the open roof and I felt the car had less room then the normal aventador. Also thanks for all the feedback..

I recently went on my test drive on the aventador. It was a bit snug but I can see myself driving this car normally. I also got to drive the aventador roadster with the open roof and I felt the car had less room then the normal aventador. Also thanks for all the feedback..

:icon_thumleft: