At Sp Engineering..

Allan-Herbie

Starting to miss my GTR, supposedly shop owner will be driving it around Friday to break in my new rings. Getting close :).

You keeping the stock rubber on the car? How do they do with the power? It was 30 to 40 degrees max here when I had my car (stock) so I never got to see how the tires actually performed (TC would kick on if I punched it in 3rd gear :( ).

Holy crap ! that is a lot for a 91tune on a mustang dyno.

How much boost?

91 pump

H 18psi down to 15psi

L 15psi down to 12psi

:iamwithstupid: im just happy you finally talked him into a GTR. next will be a mac ;) LOLOLOL

No Mclaren for me... I need more Dinosaurs as my wife prefers to call them..

Just brought the car home, took it out in the canyons and tried lanch control for the first time.. 1st time on launch control it caught hard, zero wheelspin and took off like a bat outta hell.. On the street, good luck to just about anyone trying to run it when it dead hooks like that.. The second time I tried it, I got a ton of wheelspin. Down low the car is very impressive, I think it can beat or match other cars making much more power due to how well it puts the power down and the efficency of the transmission. On the hwy, it is less impressive, and loses alot of its edge. Its still fast enough to run with the best of them though. ( by best of them I mean cars like a Lamborghini Aventador) not a UGR TT Gallardo..

After the mods, it drives just as it did stock, the exhaust is now a little louder, not obnoxious, but a good tuned sound. I like the sound from the blow off valves aswell. With 575Awhp its certainly not winning any mile races, but its more than enough for me.

Just brought the car home, took it out in the canyons and tried lanch control for the first time.. 1st time on launch control it caught hard, zero wheelspin and took off like a bat outta hell.. On the street, good luck to just about anyone trying to run it when it dead hooks like that.. The second time I tried it, I got a ton of wheelspin. Down low the car is very impressive, I think it can beat or match other cars making much more power due to how well it puts the power down and the efficency of the transmission. On the hwy, it is less impressive, and loses alot of its edge. Its still fast enough to run with the best of them though. ( by best of them I mean cars like a Lamborghini Aventador) not a UGR TT Gallardo..

After the mods, it drives just as it did stock, the exhaust is now a little louder, not obnoxious, but a good tuned sound. I like the sound from the blow off valves aswell. With 575Awhp its certainly not winning any mile races, but its more than enough for me.

Even my old GTR with 800+ awhp ran out of steam at 140+ mph. So it's not just your car, it's the GTR in general.

But how many times are you gonna be racing past 100-120 anyways? Up to 120 or so is where the car is MOST impressive and that is where it counts for you and your location / type of driving.

Enjoy.

Even my old GTR with 800+ awhp ran out of steam at 140+ mph. So it's not just your car, it's the GTR in general.

But how many times are you gonna be racing past 100-120 anyways? Up to 120 or so is where the car is MOST impressive and that is where it counts for you and your location / type of driving.

Enjoy.

Yes, I completely agree. Out in the canyons today, car is batshit crazy..

Enjoy.

147mph trap is running out of steam..lol. You have been watching too many 1300whp videos.. :eek3dance:

Nice numbers. So stock exhaust? Did you swap mid pipes? Any power to be gained with new exhaust? Also was this the spe650 or 650 plus kit?

Gains look great and they knocked it out fast.

Enjoy

Nice numbers. So stock exhaust? Did you swap mid pipes? Any power to be gained with new exhaust? Also was this the spe650 or 650 plus kit?

Gains look great and they knocked it out fast.

Enjoy

Yes, down pipe and mid pipe. Its a Sp650 kit..

On the hwy, it is less impressive, and loses alot of its edge. Its still fast enough to run with the best of them though. ( by best of them I mean cars like a Lamborghini Aventador) not a UGR TT Gallardo..

man you guys are crazy haha. Being able to pull on 95% of the cars on the road in 6th gear would be PLENTY for me. I would kill to have a daily with 600 or so HP. Glad you like how the car feels though!

man you guys are crazy haha. Being able to pull on 95% of the cars on the road in 6th gear would be PLENTY for me. I would kill to have a daily with 600 or so HP. Glad you like how the car feels though!

Car is pretty amazing.. Drives soo good now. Everytime I look down Im going 100mph..

It's almost a sin to own a GTR and not do at least this much work. If you call it work. Enjoy Allan. I don't think you will flip out of this one quick. You should get it on the track!

Car is pretty amazing.. Drives soo good now. Everytime I look down Im going 100mph..

My brother has a similar package on his GTR and man, that is the most fun car I've ever driven. So smooth, power on tap, never notice how fast you're going. I wasn't a fan of the GTR until my brother got one, and I could easily see now why so many people like them. They're such great cars to drive.

• 2 weeks later...