FS: pair of brand new 345/25/20 Toyo

jags911tt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm replied. Im located in Auburn WA 98092

Thanks for the pics. According to a generic tire size calculator I found, a 345/25/20 would have a 26.8" diameter. Could you confirm that when you get back home. I know some tires measure smaller/larger than ideal. Thanks

Thanks for the pics. According to a generic tire size calculator I found, a 345/25/20 would have a 26.8" diameter. Could you confirm that when you get back home. I know some tires measure smaller/larger than ideal. Thanks

That's Correct I Looked Online

• 3 months later...

This set of tires is old and shouldn't be sold. Seller is shady and does not disclose this. Beware

A few of us have done business with seller. He screws everyone somehow

jags we have an issue here. Let's hear your response. djantlive, let's have some more information...

Moved to Gen Disc.

Dude always has seemed legit when posting in threads. That being said I have never purchased anything off of him. Hope this gets sorted out quickly and everyone is happy.

We've got concerns on his buying and selling history. His short response offered no clarification and suggests there is more to this and not about tires.

We've got concerns on his buying and selling history. His short response offered no clarification and suggests there is more to this and not about tires.

I bought these tires brand new off ebay and then put them up for sale because I couldn't find the matching fronts. Since this post I have found the matching fronts. So I have decided not to sell them now. Porter what do you want in regards to a response? Want me to post pictures?

I bought these tires brand new off ebay and then put them up for sale because I couldn't find the matching fronts. Since this post I have found the matching fronts. So I have decided not to sell them now. Porter what do you want in regards to a response? Want me to post pictures?

I'm waiting for djantlive.

A few members on the forum have had issues with the seller. I will point each one out to air things out since I've been asked to do so for the benefit of this community.

1. My friend bought Jag's Murcielago which I took delivery. The car had mismatched paint work, holes in the bumper that were told to be "scuff". The car also has many issues that were not disclosed. Jag knew about the issues and didn't disclose them. He posted the issues on the forums seeking help actually.

2. Another member sold his LP640 exhaust to Jag, which Jag changed his mind and claimed it was defective. If you think selling to Jag is safe, then you're wrong.

3. The tires being sold here have aged. They may not have been mounted but they are old as heck. One of the guys in this thread asked about the date code and found this out. This is why it is still not sold

When selling things on the forum, transparency and full disclosure are important.

BEWARE:

I sold him perfect set of Pirelli 345-25-20 used tires $400.00, I have my tire shop and myself inspected it b4 i ship, three month later he call me back said one of my tire is damage and ask me to refund him $200.00, I did, only because I want this scumbag stop both me and disappear in my life, beware this crook.

A few members on the forum have had issues with the seller. I will point each one out to air things out since I've been asked to do so for the benefit of this community.

1. My friend bought Jag's Murcielago which I took delivery. The car had mismatched paint work, holes in the bumper that were told to be "scuff". The car also has many issues that were not disclosed. Jag knew about the issues and didn't disclose them. He posted the issues on the forums seeking help actually.

2. Another member sold his LP640 exhaust to Jag, which Jag changed his mind and claimed it was defective. If you think selling to Jag is safe, then you're wrong.

3. The tires being sold here have aged. They may not have been mounted but they are old as heck. One of the guys in this thread asked about the date code and found this out. This is why it is still not sold

When selling things on the forum, transparency and full disclosure are important.

1. In my opinion the car didn't have mismatched paint. Ask around (Roy has seen the car multiple times). The buyer had a PPI completed prior to purchase and he should be upset with that person. The only issue that was not disclosed was a rear light issue which HAD given me a problem a while ago and then never came back. The buyer told me that it was a loose wire.

2. The exhaust came with damage to a flange. The seller refused to accept the part back. That was the end of that.

3. The tires are brand new. The age of the tires will be provided to any potential buyer.

BEWARE:

I sold him perfect set of Pirelli 345-25-20 used tires $400.00, I have my tire shop and myself inspected it b4 i ship, three month later he call me back said one of my tire is damage and ask me to refund him $200.00, I did, only because I want this scumbag stop both me and disappear in my life, beware this crook.

Jess

Watch your tone! Dont call me names! I did buy your tires (4). Then they arrived I put them in my garage. Once my wheels arrived (a number of weeks later). I took them to discount tire to be mounted on the rear tires you sold me. I then got a call from discount telling me that the tires could not be mounted because the rubber that would mount to the tire was torn. I even sent you pictures of the tires. Granted it was sometime after I recieved them, but I was waiting for my wheels to arrive.

Mates

I have been around cars and modifying cars for years. I have been a member of 6speedonline.com for years. No negative comments.

Judge for yourself.

Jag

If I knew your reputation earlier, I would of tell you just send me back my tires and im glad to give you a full refund, anyway sorry about the name calling, lets stop here I dont want to wast anymore times on this, lets move on.

If I knew your reputation earlier, I would of tell you just send me back my tires and im glad to give you a full refund, anyway sorry about the name calling, lets stop here I dont want to wast anymore times on this, lets move on.

Apology accepted. I dont have a reputation!

1050733[/url]']

Apology accepted. I dont have a reputation!

Judging by this thread, you do have a poor reputation by many members here.

The car you sold absolutely have mismatch paint. All the lower side skirts of the car doesn't match in color.

You know your tires are old and that's why you aren't disclosing the date. You are looking for a poor member to be stuck to it if s/he didn't ask about it.

Judging by this thread, you do have a poor reputation by many members here.

The car you sold absolutely have mismatch paint. All the lower side skirts of the car doesn't match in color.

You know your tires are old and that's why you aren't disclosing the date. You are looking for a poor member to be stuck to it if s/he didn't ask about it.

Cut it out and move on. I have no problem disclosing the date to anyone who wants to buy them. But like I said previously, I found the fronts and will be keeping the tires.

As for the paint, when I bought the car it had a poor clear bra on the side skirts, so I had NWAS (top rated out fit in Pacific NW) redo the clear bra. I have never had anyone say that the paint looked mismatched.