Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back down to $14900, big swings today. Coinbase seems to go down when there is too much trading volume, same thing happened last week.

Well going from $19,400 to $14,900 was a 25% drop. Maybe that is the correction they were talking about. Lasted a few minutes. Even a 50% drop from $19,400 puts it around 10K.

Just kidding, almost 17k again.

ROLLERCOASTER

Roman how do you think the CME futures will affect the price of bitcoin.

I understand that the contracts are not backed by bitcoin but cash settled still the more mainstream exposure is going to move the prive I think. However up or down is the question...

Whats up with Litecoin? Any experts on this?

Also interested. Looks like I missed the bitcoin boat. Thinking about throwing some play money($2k) into this shit and see what happens. Any recommendations where to put it??

Litecoin (up 31% today) and IOTA (up to $4.35 from $0.40 two weeks ago).

What is the best place to buy and sell these? I would assume that some of these sites are scams???? Any to stay away from?

What is the best place to buy and sell these? I would assume that some of these sites are scams???? Any to stay away from?

I am definitely no expert in this but Coinbase is one of the larger more trusted exchanges to buy bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum

Ok.... Todays moves by Litecoin makes me rethink everything.

We very likely established new bottoms for all three of these... Now my thoughts are: buy bitcoin below 16K. Buy etH below 450. Buy LTC below 100. Nuts... I know...

when you purchase BTC via coinbase - how long does it take before it shows? i did some today, and it says funds will be available by dec 16th. does my purchase value get locked at the moment i purchase and not what it is on dec 16th correct?

Correct- price is locked. After it is available you can then move it to another platform or cold.

Can't believe when I bought LTC 2 days ago at $101 I was getting a deal. My old LTC buys were at $50 and I was thinking that was a high price

when you purchase BTC via coinbase - how long does it take before it shows? i did some today, and it says funds will be available by dec 16th. does my purchase value get locked at the moment i purchase and not what it is on dec 16th correct?

Yes it gets locked in. My son has some money showing up in his account today and it has already gone up over 60%.

I think there's going to be some big money cashing out on Monday

it's already been happening for the last 24 hours.

i think because there's a 20%+ drop at this stage, most will be holding on now until the next run up.

but i could be wrong, this thing makes no sense. I'm long on BTC and it's $crazy or $0 for me.

i think you would be surprised.

A guy i know has sold everything he has and put it all into crypto currency.

and another guy i work with probably has 50+% in it.

exceptions to the rule of course but some people are bullish and have a big set of brass balls on them.

Have you talked to these guys recently? Have they cashed out enough to make this risk free at least? Im sure they were happy this week!