Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitcoin is more stable than the Lpower database these days

so true :lol2:

LP is like the forgotten corner of the net, it works only whenever it wants, good luck with uploading photos.

PS: when I was trying to post this LP refused to load, I had to reopen the window in order for it to work LOL

Have you talked to these guys recently? Have they cashed out enough to make this risk free at least? Im sure they were happy this week!

they guy who is all in is extremely happy, but was a bit stressed over the weekend.

the other guy has been trying to play the market and seems to be making the wrong moves all the time and is burning his money.

The part I have a problem with is its very hard to get wealth out. Sure a few high ticket items can be bought, etc. But too get the mcmillions out it becomes very complex......... My bank deposits are 100% insured by the government. Its easy to get large money orders via cashier checks or transfer wealth around the globe. As my bank is global as an entity. They have atms and branches in England and also Hong Kong. This beats bitcoin all day long..................

The part I have a problem with is its very hard to get wealth out. Sure a few high ticket items can be bought, etc. But too get the mcmillions out it becomes very complex......... My bank deposits are 100% insured by the government. Its easy to get large money orders via cashier checks or transfer wealth around the globe. As my bank is global as an entity. They have atms and branches in England and also Hong Kong. This beats bitcoin all day long..................

So why didn't you wire transfer your money into litecoin, double it in the past week and then wire transfer it back out.

Quit looking at what shit you are gonna buy. Show me another investment that will double in a week. Who gives a shit if it is total bullshit.

I'm more into wealth management VS trying to double or triple my "investment". I mostly do what's called Guaranteed Investment Certificates. The principal is guaranteed from losses. Sure its a lousy return and even capped at $100k per certificate. Its enough too cover my house expenses and that's what I care about now. I'll venture in mining stocks. But I'm an insider on those. Too early to promote now. I buy too sell and not as an "investor". The real wealth in stocks is being on the back end of the deal. Like Warren Buffet or even say Mark Cuban! Tech is basically dead as a wealth building tool.

In the US you are limited to $250k per bank for insurance :(

I'm more into wealth management VS trying to double or triple my "investment". I mostly do what's called Guaranteed Investment Certificates. The principal is guaranteed from losses. Sure its a lousy return and even capped at $100k per certificate. Its enough too cover my house expenses and that's what I care about now. I'll venture in mining stocks. But I'm an insider on those. Too early to promote now. I buy too sell and not as an "investor". The real wealth in stocks is being on the back end of the deal. Like Warren Buffet or even say Mark Cuban! Tech is basically dead as a wealth building tool.

I don't think we are talking about bitcoin to compare it to a long term CD at 1% rate of return.

If crypto is your only investment you are a gambler. I would say most of us have other long term investments as well.

However, with the technology slowly growing and coming available, the blockchain could put banks out of business. It could possibly even alter or replace currency's around the globe all together. Do I think that will happen, no, but I think the tech and the currency itself could be something as big as the industrial boom, the tech boom, etc.. This could be a lot bigger than anyone realizes. This could be the next generation of the tech boom.

Why not throw a little in and be willing to wait..

Tell me about it. You still thinking to hold out on buys until LTC @

I held out on a buy waiting for bitcoin to come down. I had a limit order in when bitcoin was about 200. It never came down to get it. Still waiting.

I held out on a buy waiting for bitcoin to come down. I had a limit order in when bitcoin was about 200. It never came down to get it. Still waiting.

Hahahahaha. Interesting times, indeed.

How are you guys feeling about LTC right now? Considering dipping my feet in with a small purchase but just wondering what the thoughts are on the next few weeks considering the massive run it has had in the last week or so.

How are you guys feeling about LTC right now? Considering dipping my feet in with a small purchase but just wondering what the thoughts are on the next few weeks considering the massive run it has had in the last week or so.

Im by no means an expert but I believe it will surpass ETH soon. It is the same technology as BTC but twice as fast and is becoming increasingly accepted. There are also only 54million coins in circulation compared to 96million ETH. It keeps having quick dips into the low $300's and I plan on buying more here shortly.

Im by no means an expert but I believe it will surpass ETH soon. It is the same technology as BTC but twice as fast and is becoming increasingly accepted. There are also only 54million coins in circulation compared to 96million ETH. It keeps having quick dips into the low $300's and I plan on buying more here shortly.

[/quote

I agree......bought it at $161 on sat.....up to $378 and climbing

I’m up $40,000 in 24 hours.

Well played man well played. Have you moved to USD wallets at all and cashed out any? Any issues?

I’m up $40,000 in 24 hours.

God damn. Well I am going to make a small purchase, we'll see what happens, will add some more in a few days if it continues to increase.