Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to buy LTC on Friday at $96 but decided not to. :crybaby2:

I bought 26 of them.. wishing i would have purchased 100 like i was going to.. jeeeez.

Yea, that's been my question. Is how do you cash out once it becomes serious money. Coinbase seems to really limit that...What are the best ways to cash out $50,000 or $100,000??

Yea, that's been my question. Is how do you cash out once it becomes serious money. Coinbase seems to really limit that...What are the best ways to cash out $50,000 or $100,000??

You can only do a bank transfer for like 7500 or 10,000 per week. However you can do a wire transfer for as much as you want.

You can only do a bank transfer for like 7500 or 10,000 per week. However you can do a wire transfer for as much as you want.

Is that through coinbase? Didn't know you can do a wire transfer through coinbase.

Is that through coinbase? Didn't know you can do a wire transfer through coinbase.

Transfer it to me and i'll take care of it for you for a small fee... :icon_mrgreen:

Yes you can wire into and out of coinbase. I would send a small wire in and out to make sure that you have the right information before I transferred a bunch.

Roman....are you holding long term or pulling your profits....

Ive taken out more than my initial.... And now its just gravy....

So... You heard it here first.

The next thing you will start hearing about is the "bitcoin economy"... It will start small at first...

Maybe with a question: "Can I pay in 'coin'?" At first the answer will be a quizzical look... Then maybe a "whatdoyamean?" followed by an explanation. And an under the table exchange of goods and services for crypto. Like cash... Only less traceable.

Then it will be advertised... Maybe a hand written sign in the window of a local small business... Your mechanic. Maybe a coffee shop... "Bitcoin accepted here".

Then will be the huge retailers. I suspect the tech retailers will be first. Amazon... NewEgg... UBER... And then look the fcuk out....

BTW... Shits on the move again... Im up another $5K since I logged on LP... Must be morning in china.

Ive taken out more than my initial.... And now its just gravy....

So... You heard it here first.

The next thing you will start hearing about is the "bitcoin economy"... It will start small at first...

Maybe with a question: "Can I pay in 'coin'?" At first the answer will be a quizzical look... Then maybe a "whatdoyamean?" followed by an explanation. And an under the table exchange of goods and services for crypto. Like cash... Only less traceable.

Then it will be advertised... Maybe a hand written sign in the window of a local small business... Your mechanic. Maybe a coffee shop... "Bitcoin accepted here".

Then will be the huge retailers. I suspect the tech retailers will be first. Amazon... NewEgg... UBER... And then look the fcuk out....

A friend of mine asked me if I had any listings here in South Florida that would accept Bitcoin. Seems to be where we are headed....

A friend of mine asked me if I had any listings here in South Florida that would accept Bitcoin. Seems to be where we are headed....

Yeah, getting more and more common every day. I accept crypto at my law firm, and there was a post today on LT asking if anyone will sell their lambo for Bitcoin.

Truly a major paradigm shift in progress.

Yeah, getting more and more common every day. I accept crypto at my law firm, and there was a post today on LT asking if anyone will sell their lambo for Bitcoin.

Truly a major paradigm shift in progress.

My lambo is for sale for bitcoin. look in the classifieds.

And how do the hardware wallets work?

Basically a USB stick.

You play the code onto it and that´s it.

I´m up around 100% since the summer.

Thinking about selling it all and going all in on some very cheap but promising altcoins.

The big coins probably won´t 10 fold anytime soon. If you catch a good small one though....

I love a happy ending.

I guess my question is, how do you get your coins OUT of coinbase into one... And, do they charge you a fee?

The hardware wallet will have an address that you send the bitcoins too. In Coinbase click on the account tab and then click send. there is a fee but I dont know how it scales works. you can enter amounts and see the fee before you complete, Sending $625 CAD of bitcoin showed a fee of $19 CAD.

According to this Reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7...inbase_to_gdax/ The trick is to send the money to gdax and then you can transfer it for free to your wallet.

I feel like I should have a disclaimer for bitcoin posts because Im only a small player. I bought some in 2013 to learn the process and the $625 is the total value of my investment. Im just leaving it on Coinbase as its not worth getting a hardware wallet yet.

I love a happy ending.

I guess my question is, how do you get your coins OUT of coinbase into one... And, do they charge you a fee?

Sprite posted a hardware device the other day he may be one to ask. So at this point you guys still think its worth it to hold bitcoin? I have just been buying BTC to then buy other cryptos on other platforms. Still holding ETH and LTC though.

I bought some more LTC lastnight when it dipped below $300 briefly with plans of it being a short Trade, it’s up a fair amount already but now I might just keep it rolling with my other LTC which is up about 700%. I’ve also got some ripple, lumens, and bitshares.

I was offered bitcoin for my car but declined since I have no idea how I would handle that and don't know anything about it.

I've seen this around, how exactly would one transfer bitcoin? And how could the seller be 100% assured the funds are deposited?

I have the same question.. Although I am late to the game this is something I am considering getting into.. I just setup my coinbase account and am waiting on my ID to be verified as I am in canada. I also read that its easy to buy in canada but through coinbase it is very hard to get your money out.

Any fellow canucks have any suggestions? Is there a better way then coinbase?

I've seen this around, how exactly would one transfer bitcoin? And how could the seller be 100% assured the funds are deposited?

With Bitcoin you get an address. for example 1KPjmtxUzBZNvFUgU2sxzaa3DKKLAcKvbG is an address from coinbase for my deposits. Coinbase generates a new number each time you receive money.

For hardware wallets you would also have an address I believe that would let people send you money.

you can also create vanity addresses to use with websites like https://bitcoinvanitygen.com/ but I have never done that so dont know if its legit or not.

for conformation of funds you would see it in your wallet but also the blockchain has a public record to show the transfer. Its also cant be disputed or reversed apparently