Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

I’d like to do something but I have ZERO idea on how it works :(

If I could figure it out and feel comfortable with it I’d like to play but I’d like to play in the 6 figure range, that might be too risky if you know nothing about it, I wouldn’t like to click the wrong box and poof some geek got my cash :lol2:

that could happen.

just go to coinbase.com

create an account

use a credit card or debit card and purchase $5000 worth of litecoin

just doing that excersize will teach you quite a bit. Nothing like diving in to make you learn a little.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad,

How do you link the coin base account to buy pivx? How do you update the secondary security measure on coin base?

Thanks

You can't. You have to download pivx onto your comp and then use changelly.com to transfer a current coin to pivx and it will go to your wallet.. working on that one today. I'll know the process, but I am not 100% sure how to do it until I do it myself.. I will update the steps once I have done it.

You can't. You have to download pivx onto your comp and then use changelly.com to transfer a current coin to pivx and it will go to your wallet.. working on that one today. I'll know the process, but I am not 100% sure how to do it until I do it myself.. I will update the steps once I have done it.

You can buy it on Bittrex after you transfer BTC over.

Just signed up on coinbase, and it told me it's not supported in my country right now. Damn!

Logged in on my phone using a VPN and it still showed prices in Kuwaiti Dinar and denied me again.

Hmmmmmm. Any ideas?

I hope this wasn't already covered in this thread. :lol2:

Just signed up on coinbase, and it told me it's not supported in my country right now. Damn!

Logged in on my phone using a VPN and it still showed prices in Kuwaiti Dinar and denied me again.

Hmmmmmm. Any ideas?

I hope this wasn't already covered in this thread. :lol2:

Are you natively from Kuwait or are you military stationed there?

Crypto Marketcap has reached 0,5t trillion and every cab driver and their mother are talking about bitcoin.

Kinda has me worried a little....

Megachad, ask your friend about Stellar. Would he think they do something others are not?

Stellar has 17 trillion coins available..

it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

that could happen.

just go to coinbase.com

create an account

use a credit card or debit card and purchase $5000 worth of litecoin

just doing that excersize will teach you quite a bit. Nothing like diving in to make you learn a little.

👍

So some observations I’m making about LTC. I’m an amateur but bear with me. I stay up very late and watch the trends and the price fluctuations. The US and China seem to be the main consumers. I’ve talked with a few hardcore LTC and BTC investors over the past week. Ever since the big rise in LTC value, The US feels like it’s the only one panicking. The price has been dropping like crazy today and the past three days. China doesn’t seem to care that much because at night time it fluctuates but stays relatively close to where it’s at. If anything, I think the Chinese believe in it and are not hopping out anytime soon. I think on Monday we will start to see it go up again.

So some observations I’m making about LTC. I’m an amateur but bear with me. I stay up very late and watch the trends and the price fluctuations. The US and China seem to be the main consumers. I’ve talked with a few hardcore LTC and BTC investors over the past week. Ever since the big rise in LTC value, The US feels like it’s the only one panicking. The price has been dropping like crazy today and the past three days. China doesn’t seem to care that much because at night time it fluctuates but stays relatively close to where it’s at. If anything, I think the Chinese believe in it and are not hopping out anytime soon. I think on Monday we will start to see it go up again.

Im hoping it goes up on paydays as some have to be waiting to dump money in this thing after getting their checks. Be a nice little pump and dump plan to buy on Thursdays and Sell on Mondays.

It could be because the Chinese government restricts the amount of money their citizens can take out of the country in a year, crypto would be a very easy vehicle to take tones of cash out without being traced, just a thought.

Stellar has 17 trillion coins available..

it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

** 17 Billion**

Less than half the supply of Ripple which is making waves today nearing $1.00. I bought in XLM at $0.09 so if it hits $1 like Ripple it will 10x my return!

** 17 Billion**

Less than half the supply of Ripple which is making waves today nearing $1.00. I bought in XLM at $0.09 so if it hits $1 like Ripple it will 10x my return!

hahaha.. singer, swenson, swanson,,, sampsonite! i was way off! hahaha.

damn! that is awesome.. get it done! it does have a lot of trading happening that is for sure.

** 17 Billion**

it has 17 billion circulating with 103 billion available..

I'm located in Canada and I've been trying to buy xrp ripple since last summer.

Does anyone know what site will allow me to buy in to xrp?

Thanks a bunch!

Binance.com

I think this weekend will be a great time to buy.

Im hoping it goes up on paydays as some have to be waiting to dump money in this thing after getting their checks. Be a nice little pump and dump plan to buy on Thursdays and Sell on Mondays.

Yup..I have been eyeing LTC and will be making a move on it this weekend...i think that will be the optimum time to strike.

It could be because the Chinese government restricts the amount of money their citizens can take out of the country in a year, crypto would be a very easy vehicle to take tones of cash out without being traced, just a thought.

:iamwithstupid: Excellent observation, I couldn't agree more. They have been looking for every way possible to do a money dump and this would be the perfect vehicle.

I purchased 35,000 xrp as a long term hold when it was hovering around .016. Told a few people to get in during the summer when it was hovering around 0.20 but they laughed and called it a crap coin.

Coinbase takes a week to transfer money from bank to wallet? Damnit

Yes, but when you buy in, your coins are purchased at the price they were when you scheduled the transaction.

Crypto Marketcap has reached 0,5t trillion and every cab driver and their mother are talking about bitcoin.

Kinda has me worried a little....

Lot of people talking about Amazon. Think they will go under?

Been watching the Litecoin pullback all day today... Kept saying id buy soon as it dips under 270... each time it does impossible to buy.. WTF.. Wonder if I should to see what happens this weekend..