Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

do you follow me on fb? cause Im seriously not typing that nightmare out again.

NOPE, do not have FB, but you need to get on Twitter IMO. I deleted FB, Zuck is a cunt, but used to follow you. Is it public? Would you mind screen grabbing it?

I am also in verification stage of bitstamp. Should have learned to sign up for these things asap rather than later. Time really is money with these damn coins.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought 1000 xrp. Thats a serious pain in the ass...

no shit right.. makes you wonder how so much has been invested already.. seems like the way to do it is get bitcoin and exchange it.. i assume that is why bit, lite, and eth are all fluctuating so much. funds are leaving those currencies to others.. funds dont seem to be exiting the overall crypto currency being it is now at 633b market cap.. thats 20b more into the system then was 10 hours ago..

Just hold on to your britches... i seriously think we will hit 10-20trillion market capitilization in crypto in the next year or two.

bitcoin..i bet will be $100,000... not just $50k..

all the exchanges are slow at verifying identity.. they are being overwhelmed and they weren't designed to handle this much traffic.

probably quicker to purchase bit and exchange it.. everywhere i have looked, to purchase dash it costs way more than the dash coin.. not sure if xrp is the same way..

changelly wants a ton to purchase bitcoin.

i think Gdax is the most affordable.

if anyone knows where to purchase bitcoin and receive the coin quickly let me know.. waiting 10 days for the coin to hit wallet is costing serious profits.

all the exchanges are slow at verifying identity.. they are being overwhelmed and they weren't designed to handle this much traffic.

probably quicker to purchase bit and exchange it.. everywhere i have looked, to purchase dash it costs way more than the dash coin.. not sure if xrp is the same way..

if anyone knows where to purchase bitcoin and receive the coin quickly let me know.. waiting 10 days for the coin to hit wallet is costing serious profits.

Chad,

If you are using coinbase, use a CC for purchase or deposit funds into your US wallet, according to support, you will receive the crypto immediately....

Just do a wire transfer. It is almost immediate and you can trade the currency immediately. No waiting.

shapeshift.io

I'm having issues with challengly as it's not presently showing xrp, so I will checkout bitstamp

Just bought 1000 xrp. Thats a serious pain in the ass...

How far do you think ripple can go?

It´s market cap is already pretty high and I don´t see it overtaking Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Coinbase id verification taking ages. This has all the ingredients of a few earlier Ponzi schemes but if this is the future I want a small nickel out of it. At least graph is not a gif animation rolling to the infinity like heard it was in some earlier local scheme. :D

Ok... fine...

Its a pain in the ass process. Step 1 have a coinbase account. (I bet you do) Step 2. Have some coins in it (I bet you do) Step 3. Make an account on gatehub (this takes five minutes) and it will create an XRP wallet, or if you have a hardware wallet that should work too. Step 4. Make a changelly account. Now you have all the chess pieces lined up, time to move them. Get your XRP wallet address from gatehub. Go to changelly and figure out your conversion from one coin (BTC, ETH or LTC whichever one you feel like spending out of coinbase) . Initiate the exchange through changelly. Put in the XRP wallet destination address and it will give you an address to send your payment to from coinbase.

Point two... everybody who’s having trouble getting their new crypto accounts up and running and complaining about the time it takes... yeah... I feel your pain... when I set mine up I think it took two fcuking weeks... when nobody was talking about this shit.... here’s the lesson. Getting anything you want it is easier before everyone else wants it too.

Point three... I bought a ledger nano s hardware wallet ~2 actually~ for a package price of like $120 on amazon last week... I went to my orders last night to see when it would arrive. The order is gone... poof.... not there... so I went to buy again... the 2nano package deal is now $250. Surprise. Ledger blues that were going for $400 a week ago are sold out everywhere and going for $1000 on eBay.

My prediction ~. Bitcoin hits 25k... etherium hits 1000. Litecoin hits 500. All before New Years rocking eve with Kathy griffin and sinbad.

And long term. Ripple could go higher than any of them.

And... download the authy app on your phone and use two factor

Any reason you did not use Bittrex? Besides them not accepting new accounts right now? Just want to make sure I did not miss anything.

I don’t see ripple ever being worth more than a few bucks, $5 at the most, with its 38billion circulating supply and 100billion total supply. Bitcoin is 21 million and LTC is 84 million.

Finally getting in XRP today, thanks Roman. Indeed, a pain in the ass. I made money just off the time BTC sat in my account from purchase to transfer, 5 mins, lol, love it.

EDIT: Having issues with gatehub, everyone is overloaded.

Any reason you did not use Bittrex? Besides them not accepting new accounts right now? Just want to make sure I did not miss anything.

Supposedly the most secure.

I want to buy a little bit of Trx, EOS, XRP, etc.

I think Ethereum will be top dog in a few years time.

I fully expect it to top 1000 end of year and LTC to touch 500. Bitcoin will be constrained artificially by futures, IMO, and the money will flow into altcoin.

EDIT: Having issues with gatehub, everyone is overloaded.

Trying to set up my account now. Its just spinning and spinning and spinning.

Trying to set up my account now. Its just spinning and spinning and spinning.

Yes, I cannot receive my SMS to verify my phone. Until then, cannot purchase XRP. Also, I need to reset my password everytime I login.

RE: nano ledger S. Look at ebay, tons of people are reselling them. BS, but you can get one for about $50 above retail . Personally, I'll wait to pay retail for my hardware wallet. Not that big of a deal until I have more $ in my account, then will migrate it.

Roman, thanks for all the instructions. I just set up my accounts, transferred my meager BTC out of paxful to Coinbase and bought some BTC. The buy limits suck, am on Pending for a bank purchase. Linked a CC too and need to see if I can get the limit up.

Question re Hardware wallets. What’s the reason to get more than one?

Did you seriously only buy $20 worth?

No I had to use BTC to pay for something once and ended up with that amount left over, was worth like $7 at the time. I bought $10k today to duck around with the different currencies. The buy limits are impeding my ability to gamble though.

No I had to use BTC to pay for something once and ended up with that amount left over, was worth like $7 at the time. I bought $10k today to duck around with the different currencies. The buy limits are impeding my ability to gamble though.

Wire transfer is unlimited.

On a good note. Was talking with a friend of mine the other day and he bought $7.25 worth of bitcoin 2 years ago and it was worth $520 now. 71 times rate of return. And yes we all know he wishes he bought more.