Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Bitcoin Cash up big.... started trading on Coinbase

so what are you doing? pulled the fordGT money and riding the rest? what other coins?

Yes, I know there is a brk.b stock, however that is not my point.

My point is that Bitcoin was supposed to be limited to roughly 21 million and my argument is that I do not believe that it was ever intended to be fractionalized.

But when the price soared it became fractionalized to 8 decimal points hence it is no longer a limited quantity of 21 million.

Dude see my comment above. Have a read of the white paper and look at the code. It's all been set out since 2009.

Bitcoin cash purchasing on Coinbase has been suspended till further notice.......investigating for insider trading by its employees

Good. Def. some shady shit going on there.

finalized my GT order this morning, plate is FGT BTC

I have the main stream ones, forks have really done well, plus some smaller ones too, picked up some ADA recently...

so what are you doing? pulled the fordGT money and riding the rest? what other coins?

Charlie Lee just cashed out all of his LTC

Just a few hours after I bought mine with hard price. Lets hope market reacts soon in more positive way.

Does people here make continous micro transactions between different coins and make money that way? With my small amount I think it will be too costly to do so but with bigger amounts should be faster way to make money?

finalized my GT order this morning, plate is FGT BTC

I have the main stream ones, forks have really done well, plus some smaller ones too, picked up some ADA recently...

:icon_thumleft: Congrats on your success.

Word.

Vic, totally agree with you though.

Can someone please send me a PM to roman's FB page?

Same here. Been following Romans posts for years and he's always spot on.

Considering the amount of interest in ROMAN's posts on FB... would he be willing to maybe start his own thread? just copy and paste his posts here? that way we can all access the insight and content without having to all bombard him with invites?

XRP moving for two reasons:

1. Tomorrow is the fifth anniversary of XRP. Lots of individuals speculating they will announce the two huge unannounced partnerships that David Schwartz previously hinted at to coincide. The XRP Q3 report Ripple published said that they would announce additional Xrapid/XRP partners in Q4, and this hasn't happened yet, so there's some possibility this could come to fruition.

2. David Schwartz live Q&A tomorrow (

). This is really just baseless speculation. Perhaps a nugget will be gleaned if you read between the lines, but I would not expect anything necessarily price positive from this.

I expect it to generally keep rising up until the Q&A and then correct to a new level of support, unless he slips something blatantly obvious, or the partnerships are announced prior, which most likely would cause it to hit the afterburners.

Just my two cents.

:iamwithstupid:

I've been playing Roman Says and have made a killing over the past few months. Who gives a fcuk if it's backed by rainbow unicorns, this is making my 2015 AMZN buy look like a dud.

If you are interested I have 4 rainbow unicorns for sale now & one double rainbow 🌈 🌈 unicorn that’s also available. 🤠🤠

If you are interested I have 4 rainbow unicorns for sale now & one double rainbow 🌈 🌈 unicorn that’s also available. 🤠🤠

I'd be interested in that double rainbow 🌈 🌈 unicorn...I have a single rainbow 🌈 and triple rainbow 🌈🌈🌈 unicorn, but no double :icon_mrgreen:

XRP moving for two reasons:

1. Tomorrow is the fifth anniversary of XRP. Lots of individuals speculating they will announce the two huge unannounced partnerships that David Schwartz previously hinted at to coincide. The XRP Q3 report Ripple published said that they would announce additional Xrapid/XRP partners in Q4, and this hasn't happened yet, so there's some possibility this could come to fruition.

2. David Schwartz live Q&A tomorrow (

). This is really just baseless speculation. Perhaps a nugget will be gleaned if you read between the lines, but I would not expect anything necessarily price positive from this.

I expect it to generally keep rising up until the Q&A and then correct to a new level of support, unless he slips something blatantly obvious, or the partnerships are announced prior, which most likely would cause it to hit the afterburners.

Just my two cents.

There's also rumors that XRP will be on Coinbase Q1. BTW XRP is about to hit a $1...

There's also rumors that XRP will be on Coinbase Q1. BTW XRP is about to hit a $1...

Welcome to the $1 club! Nice to see all this action after months of stagnation. I'm hoping the coinbase rumor comes to fruition. Either way, I think we are going to be blown away by what is yet to come in 2018. I'm also starting to think there's a very good chance we get some news today.

Such a bust for all of us who have been trying to buy for over a week now around the $0.60 range

Yup. Bittrex still hasn't verified me in a week and a half.

I *think* gatehub has me covered. Will know in a "hour" when the BTC shows up to swap for XRP

Yup. Bittrex still hasn't verified me in a week and a half.

I *think* gatehub has me covered. Will know in a "hour" when the BTC shows up to swap for XRP

I had a friend that was having problems getting into bittrex. So she sent me $5200 and I invested it in my account and will send the whole thing back to her. She bought in around .70

XRP just doubled in a day....

And Im sitting here waiting to be verified going on 4 days now.