Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

I had a friend that was having problems getting into bittrex. So she sent me $5200 and I invested it in my account and will send the whole thing back to her. She bought in around .70

Yea gatehub said 1 hour transfer, its been 2 and still showing pending.

Looks like the other big names are all down today, especially BTC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend that was having problems getting into bittrex. So she sent me $5200 and I invested it in my account and will send the whole thing back to her. She bought in around .70

A friend of mine did the exact same thing for me when I bought in last week.

It seems you cannot convert BTC to XRP on Changelly at this time---are there other alternatives? Still not approved for GateHub --over a week now. Thanks.

Yea gatehub said 1 hour transfer, its been 2 and still showing pending.

Looks like the other big names are all down today, especially BTC

So my BTC transfer to gatehub went thru according to coinbase, but gatehub doesn't see it yet because you need 20 ripple in your wallet first??? I'm only on gatehub to buy ripple.... Anyone had this problem??

Google is saying have someone send you enough ripple to cover the 20 minimum plus transfer fee, so say 30 ripple???? Anyone willing to send me 30 and I'll send 40 back as soon as its up and running??

So my BTC transfer to gatehub went thru according to coinbase, but gatehub doesn't see it yet because you need 20 ripple in your wallet first??? I'm only on gatehub to buy ripple.... Anyone had this problem??

Google is saying have someone send you enough ripple to cover the 20 minimum plus transfer fee, so say 30 ripple???? Anyone willing to send me 30 and I'll send 40 back as soon as its up and running??

If you want to send me a tag and address I can send you 30. Bittrex charges a fee of 5 XRP though.

ROMAN buying all the xrp!! lol

I'm waiting on Bitstamp, gatehub, and kraken to let me access verification. Still frozen

Been about 4 days for bitstamp.

Damn man, there was a pump up on the rumor XRP might have been the next coinbase offering. Since it was BCH, it dipped, good time to buy. My money is waiting, just can't get a damn account opened.

binance.. opens instantly and it exchanges quickly.. but you need either eth, or btc to transfer in to be able to exchange for ripple. you could do it all in 1 hour that way.

good luck

binance.. opens instantly and it exchanges quickly.. but you need either eth, or btc to transfer in to be able to exchange for ripple. you could do it all in 1 hour that way.

good luck

Binance is good? How is security/reputation?

https://www.binance.com/?ref=12861308

You can transfer your BTC, ETH, or LTC to here and buy. Took me 2 minutes

i don't see how you can exchange with ltc?

only eth and btc?

i got 2000 ripple 2 days ago, some monero, and i found one called substratum i like.. I like their theory and it went up 30% since i purchased it.

i like binance.. it is really easy to use and you can get into a lot of coins.

but it does suck transferring back out costs $$..

Binance is good? How is security/reputation?

Well, it seems to work..

If i were you, i would hold a wallet for whatever you want to keep, and deposit your coin into your own wallet..

it is just as secure as coinbase i am sure.. just can't deposit usd into it.. i don't see how anyways.

good luck

just had another friend send me $5200.

Is XRP still a good buy?

If so I was thinking about a limit of .94 or .95

thoughts?

it was $1.15 a minute ago.

it'll probaby pull back a tad, but i think it's working its way up.

Is binance a Chinese site? I tried logging in from IE and totally in Chinese. I used firefox and it was OK. then when I went to add additional verification documents it defaulted to china OR international (which I assumes means anything BUT china)

Is binance a Chinese site? I tried logging in from IE and totally in Chinese. I used firefox and it was OK. then when I went to add additional verification documents it defaulted to china OR international (which I assumes means anything BUT china)

I think so. One of the verification methods by SMS only allows a Chinese phone number