Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

i don't see how you can exchange with ltc?

only eth and btc?

i got 2000 ripple 2 days ago, some monero, and i found one called substratum i like.. I like their theory and it went up 30% since i purchased it.

i like binance.. it is really easy to use and you can get into a lot of coins.

but it does suck transferring back out costs $$..

Sorry, I should've specified you can only purchase with BTC or ETH. With LTC you would have to deposit to the wallet and sell for ETH.

What if I dont have any of those? Can you just transfer real money from a bank account?

I don't see the option

Is binance a Chinese site? I tried logging in from IE and totally in Chinese. I used firefox and it was OK. then when I went to add additional verification documents it defaulted to china OR international (which I assumes means anything BUT china)

I've only used Firefox. Can't do SMS authentication but it allows for Google Authenticator

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in that double rainbow 🌈 🌈 unicorn...I have a single rainbow 🌈 and triple rainbow 🌈🌈🌈 unicorn, but no double :icon_mrgreen:

if we take the double rainbow morph unicorn and breed it with a single morph albino bisexual rainbow twisty dual unicorn we would really have something special.

So happy I got a boatload of XRP in the summer. Had a good feeling about this coin and about time it hit $1. Also put some money in TRX today, it's cheap enough that any decent gain will net me a nice profit plus it seems like it might have potential to grow and maybe hit a $1 at some point.

Binance is safe but I wouldn't keep a balance on there. I usually buy ETH off coinbase, send it over to Binance and buy coins. No SMS if you're located outside of China, only Google Authenticator.

when is this big xrp announcement supposed to be made today?

They seem to be doing a countdown of sorts for the fifth anniversary of XRP on their official twitter today. Putting out content every 30 mins or so. Feels like it may lead up to an announcement. The live Q&A with David Schwartz is starting in about 15 minutes or so.

Live stream Q&A:

Official twitter:

https://twitter.com/Ripple

I'm about $20k into coin.

I'm done. I'll wait for the long run and see what happens.. I've lost more with a lot less to gain. So we will see.

I started pushing pivx at $5.00 what 2 weeks ago?

today it hit $9.20.

pivx is hard to get into, you have to download a wallet onto your PC, but it's a good coin option with a lot of upside.

It's design is a lot like monero and dash combined. The more you own the more you stake. Staking is like a dividend for having your wallet open all the time and being part of its mining community. The developers get 10% of what is staked which is a lot like dash as well. they also have an internal coin called a zpiv.. basically you can turn your pivx into zpiv and vice versa.. Zpiv is supposed to be like a Monero coin. Ultra private. doesn't cost you anything to change it to a zpiv.. It really seems like the pivx community is really putting their money where their mouth is. As far as I know they didn't have premined coin (free coin the creators and developers gave to themselves)

another cheaper one i liked was substratum.. SUB..

I got some monero on binance, but it won't let me withdraw it to my own wallet.. anyone else having this issue? any thoughts on what the hell to do. its like $1500... i don't want to leave it in there.

Bought $5500 in Ripple today at $1 even. Bought some more LTC. Rumors are fb might become partners with LTC...

Where did you hear that?!

I cant for the life of me buy ripple... Been wanting to pickup $2500 to sit on

Where did you hear that?!

I cant for the life of me buy ripple... Been wanting to pickup $2500 to sit on

Through a friend who is on a forum that is genuinely in the know. Of course don't take my word for it!

Bought mine through the same buddy until my bitstamp account comes around and then he sends it back to me... has been sooooo frustrating not being able to buy, I feel you!! I wanted to buy Ripple Tuesday at .64. Hurts to lose over 50%😥

Through a friend who is on a forum that is genuinely in the know. Of course don't take my word for it!

Bought mine through the same buddy until my bitstamp account comes around and then he sends it back to me... has been sooooo frustrating not being able to buy, I feel you!! I wanted to buy Ripple Tuesday at .64. Hurts to lose over 50%😥

Hah I wont, the majority of my holdings is LTC though.

My brother has been telling me to buy XRP since it was below $0.20, should have listened!

Charlie Lee did say expect a huge announcement in 2018

Pivx

livecoin account is nice.. you can exchange for eth.. just did it all today.

You can get quite a few different coins there

Binance and livecoin have been great.

I just got Pivx and transferred into my pivx wallet all in about 10 minutes.

You guys have a similar feeling I have that this is way over the heads of majority of people? I'm talking as far as even user interface and using the sites. There is no way our parents will figure out Binance. So now we gonna have Goldman set up a trading desk and help those folks. Then we can actually have the masses use this, and it will be regulated by then. What I guess I'm saying is, it's strangely very early, and yet price is already insane for BTC. Somehow the image of being a test chimp comes into mind. There was speculation post by a supposed guru that this likely IS a test, and we'll see a drop for a few years while the kinks are worked out, and then it will be a mass surge that you won't want to miss. Right now the dudes I see on youtube channels explaining crypto stuff...we'll, it's like they could be pitching a weed club membership. On twitter its hardcore devs and traders. Every day 20 cryptos are 30-50% up. You can't even withdraw the coins on some exchanges, while others get hacked. It's surreal.

Be careful with that, we did the same thing with a buddy of mine and I couldn't send him the coins.

BitStamp.net requires an "external withdrawal".

Put some money down on 10,000 TRX. I think it's good long term hold.

Mind sharing the reasoning behind it? First time I'm hearing about it.

So far XRP has been treating me well, I also got into ADA.

Mind sharing the reasoning behind it? First time I'm hearing about it.

So far XRP has been treating me well, I also got into ADA.

I'm bullish on TRX as well, it's designed to implement media/entertainment solutions. I think Jack Ma has some interest and support in it

I'm thinking wait out the correction, the big whales are shaking the trees. I'm looking to reinforce my positions

I talked to a friend of mine earlier today when bitcoin was around 16,500 and she was like if it goes down, it doesn't matter I am in it for the long haul.

She was crying tonight.

I told her, you haven't lost anything, because you didn't sell anything. It is just a market correction. I said, now is the time to buy.

And of course she had the: What if I sold at this price and bought back at this price? Yeah if only we knew.

It will be back.