Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

Does anyone know of a quicker way to buy BTC/ETH with USD so I can exchange it on Binance?

Pretty tired of coinbase, want me to wait 2 weeks. I don't use CC so my limit is too small, plus 4% fees. The real winners are the exhanges and hardware wallet makers, shit, they are taking people. Gdax?

GDAX is part of Coinbase so you won't get around the long wait for a bank to account transfer. If you go to GDAX.com you will see it says Coinbase, Inc at the left side of the address bar.

GDAX does offer Bank Wire Transfers like Coinbase, but GDAX claims transfers can hit your account the same day vs 2-3 that Coinbase claims. $10 fee on GDAX for bank wire.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought TRX last night at 8 cents....

Ripple broke $3. At this rate it very well could be $4 very soon. *If* the coonbase rumors are true it doesn't seem far fetched for it to pop to $8.

Marlet cap be damned this one is shaping up to be a winner.

TRX doubled over the last 24 hours as well.

Been a good day. :icon_thumleft:

GDAX is part of Coinbase so you won't get around the long wait for a bank to account transfer. If you go to GDAX.com you will see it says Coinbase, Inc at the left side of the address bar.

GDAX does offer Bank Wire Transfers like Coinbase, but GDAX claims transfers can hit your account the same day vs 2-3 that Coinbase claims. $10 fee on GDAX for bank wire.

Wow I actually had no idea gdax was a part of coinbase. I didn't even know I could wire transfer. Well then. The dumb money is here :D

Nice quick pickup!

I was going to purchase some at the same yesterday but decided not to.

What are you guys using to buy TRX?

Wow I actually had no idea gdax was a part of coinbase. I didn't even know I could wire transfer. Well then. The dumb money is here :D

The "problem" for me with wire transfer is that the account you are transferring to and from must be the same name. So since my GDAX account is in my personal name and the account I was sending from is a business name I couldn't wire transfer. But if you are going from personal to personal it would be fine.

If you run the wire through GDAX side, the wire instructions give you Coinbase, Inc as the recipient, so definitely the same. From GDAX, "Bank wire transfers may be credited to your GDAX account on the same day if submitted by 1:00pm PT. Otherwise, funds will be available after one business day."

From what I've read, no bank actually wants to use Ripple.. instead they want their own thing.

bought TRX last night at 8 cents....

I was going to buy at $.12 and my boy split his eye open and had to run to get stitches.. bought this morning at $.20

Anyone see funfair? I had some holdings just for shits.. it's tripled in like 3 days..

Not a word about Sparkle Coin? https://sparklecoin.com/

They launched their ICO in September and closed it out last month. Initial purchase started at $5 and went in stages with the final ICO purchase price at $37 or so.

They have launched their own exchange: https://app.vcoinexchange.com/

They're based out of Austin, TX and have been very prompt in responding to my inquiries. Wire transfers to Bank of America and my account was funded in two days. You can also fund your account using a CC or Bitcoin/Ether. Verification was very quick and simple.

I got in it early and am just going to stay in for the long run and see where it goes however they are unique and it will be interesting to see if their concept catches on.

I personally don't like XRP long term. By trying to partner with banks I feel it is doing the exact opposite of what crypto is trying to achieve in the first place, also the banks will have their own cryptos sooner or later and XRP will be floating around without a purpose.

I did buy into QRL as Chad mentioned yesterday, it looks like a good long hold when the technology is needed.

Is anyone else just sticking to BTC?

I have 2500 sitting in BTC waiting for something better. I would put it in XRP but I think it might be too late waiting for a pullback. Not sure where else I would put it right now.

I have 2500 sitting in BTC waiting for something better. I would put it in XRP but I think it might be too late waiting for a pullback. Not sure where else I would put it right now.

I exchanged my BTC for XLM.

I wish I bought more BTC when it went under $13k. Put more USD in my account and ready to buy BTC if so.

I never was into alt coins until recently. I don't like it. Too risky for me.

Ripple is a joke, can't believe it went above $3, but major props to all those who made $ from it. I would argue that a pullback in ripple wouldn't be a good thing ATM. Would be bad news for XRP. Maybe. Who knows lol. Throw a dart at a list of random coins, I'm sure you'll make something.

Alright guys

Just used shapeshift.io to get 250,000 reddcoin

Reddcoin seems to be on it's way up.

Download the reddcoin wallet onto your pc, transfer eth or btc on shapeshift into redd.. it will give you a withdrawl address for your btc or eth and that is where you send it to.

It's a lot like how pivx works.

Reddcoin has to do with social media

Just lost $577 in Etherium attempting to transfer to Binance. Only a small fraction arrived. Anyone else?

that shouldn't happen.. just give it a bit of time. if some made it all should..

where did you transfer it from?

just sold all my ripple at $3.68... putting into reddcoin, funfair, and trying to find spanks.

I have made some solid gains and I think a lot of the big dogs that have made tons of free $$ are all starting to drop big $$ into lower coins just in all hopes to do it again.

I have my coins that i trust over time that i think will be solid based on their usability. But this altcoin market has nothing to do with usability. Its all about what is next.

Reddcoin seems primed for that IMO.. It's not on any trading platform because just recently it was like the 500th coin in market value. Now it's like 55..

Once this coin hits binance, livecoin, and others i think it really takes off. $.02 today.. let's see if I am right

Nice!

I just snagged some TRX for a short hold, supposedly they are announcing a major partnership next week. Currently at $0.175 on Liqui.

Quite a big difference in price between Liqui and Binance for TRX, a lot of people are making money just transferring over and selling.