Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't like XRP long term. By trying to partner with banks I feel it is doing the exact opposite of what crypto is trying to achieve in the first place, also the banks will have their own cryptos sooner or later and XRP will be floating around without a purpose.

I did buy into QRL as Chad mentioned yesterday, it looks like a good long hold when the technology is needed.

I read a good article about 61 Japanese Banks using Ripple. They were going to develop their own coin but Ripple was so far advanced with their tech, that they decided to just go w/Ripple. I think it's a good long term hold, especially if any of the rumors are remotely true about it potentially joining up with Amazon... and that's all rumor. But isn't it all:)

TRX/BTC on Liqui is 0.000009 bitcoins while on Binance it is trading for 0.000013+. Thats quite a margin if you have volume. Just trading the margin with 1/3 a bitcoin can net $2k...

Personally the amount of money I put into XRP in July is probably equal to two options I would get on a Huracan so for me it's a long term hold.

I remember a few months ago you had people saying dump XRP when it hit .30, .40, .50 and now it's hovering around $3. It's impossible to explain the gains on these coins because nothing makes sense and majority of the coins are getting pumped but I feel Ripple/XRP can be used in a real world application. We should know by end of this year if other major banks start using XRP the way it's suppose to be used and if more banks come on board see the price go up.

I remember a few months ago you had people saying dump XRP when it hit .30, .40, .50 and now it's hovering around $3. It's impossible to explain the gains on these coins because nothing makes sense and majority of the coins are getting pumped but I feel Ripple/XRP can be used in a real world application. We should know by end of this year if other major banks start using XRP the way it's suppose to be used and if more banks come on board see the price go up.

Agree. I also think it will jump a good bit if/when added to coinbase just due to ease of access.

So if I had $5000 burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to put it into something and get out of it in 5 days where would you put it and why?

For a short term I like TRX personally. With the announcement of a partnership coming around the corner its prime to double or triple quickly. They just teamed up with game.com too and launched a "cryptokitties"-esque game. Rumors are the partnership might be with alibaba but who knows... Tons of trading volume right now too. Purchase it thru Liqui.io if you want it, its substantially cheaper there than Binance.

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-tron-trx...etting-started/

I am short on this coin and a long hold on a few others.

For a short term I like TRX personally. With the announcement of a partnership coming around the corner its prime to double or triple quickly. They just teamed up with game.com too and launched a "cryptokitties"-esque game. Rumors are the partnership might be with alibaba but who knows... Tons of trading volume right now too. Purchase it thru Liqui.io if you want it, its substantially cheaper there than Binance.

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-tron-trx...etting-started/

I am short on this coin and a long hold on a few others.

Why not use Bittrex??

Another thing I noticed. I used my passport and my drivers license to verify. I tried scanning it in on one of my 3 scanners. Each on of them had a problem, so I just used my iPhone 6 to take pictures of everything. The pictures were very clear. I submitted the documents in jpg format.

Now I am just waiting for level 2 approval.

Just to follow up on this. I just logged into Binance and found out I was Rejected for Level 2. All of my documents were very clear. Not sure why.

Having never opened an account if a foreign country before, is there anything that needs to be reported to the IRS when doing so? I wanted to open an account with bitstamp but not sure what I would need to report after funding the account and so I'm a little hesitant to do so...

Having never opened an account if a foreign country before, is there anything that needs to be reported to the IRS when doing so? I wanted to open an account with bitstamp but not sure what I would need to report after funding the account and so I'm a little hesitant to do so...

If you are a US citizen, you are "supposed" to report every trade on your taxes and all income made. Regardless of if it was made in the US or elsewhere.

just sold all my ripple at $3.68... putting into reddcoin, funfair, and trying to find spanks.

good move IMO, it's way over priced IMO.

XRP on Coinbase is dead...for now.

No New Crypto: Coinbase Squashes Exchange Listing Rumors

Coinbase announced Thursday afternoon that, for now, it would not be adding any new cryptocurrencies to either its flagship platform or its other digital asset exchange, GDAX.

In a blog post, the company, which currently allows customers to buy, sell, deposit or withdraw bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, and most recently, bitcoin cash, said it wanted to explain its process for adding new assets.

The post cited last year’s Digital Asset Framework announcement, where GDAX outlined the criteria it would follow when considering whether to add a new token or coin to its exchange. The company then stated:

“As of the date of this statement, we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase. Any statement to the contrary is untrue and not authorized by the company.”

The update follows rumors that the exchange would add Ripple’s XRP token, and marks the first statement Coinbase made on the matter.

Over the last few weeks, XRP has been on a run, hitting an all-time high of $3.84 on Thursday, according to data site CoinMarketCap. Just three weeks ago the token was trading for less than a dollar.

XRP fell on Thursday to $3.52 at press time, but maintains its position as the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

Stories like the one below just reaffirm my thought on how crypto currencies are just a big charade.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ripple-xrp-h...-145255993.html

A cryptocurrency that was created as a parody and named after an internet meme now has a market value of more than $1 billion. Data from CoinMarketCap showed dogecoin's current market value is about $1.17 billion

All is fine while the music is playing, when it will stop? Nobody knows, however I doubt there will be many chairs left to sit in.

Stories like the one below just reaffirm my thought on how crypto currencies are just a big charade.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ripple-xrp-h...-145255993.html

All is fine while the music is playing, when it will stop? Nobody knows, however I doubt there will be many chairs left to sit in.

Some are not a charade at all, but the future. The issue is many are - many that will get a lot of people in, and then collapse, and have people try to sue while they get foreclosed on. But this is 2019 and after. I just propose those making money and inspiring the aspirations of others will clearly state publicly through their social media when they get out, just for karma sake.

Follow up on the Long Island Iced Tea company

What a great scam

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-05/l...mining-machines

Holy Shit. I can't believe you brought this up. I just talked with a broker for that deal. He said they had over $50M offered and only had $8 mil worth of stock.

I told him I would be interested in setting my own company to do this using other people's money. He said he could get funded quickly.