Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of this spike about jobs have been created. I am seeing massive surges in jobs come through my inbox for "blockchain" and all the positions that go with start ups jumping in to the space.

I got an email this morning looking for a "blockchain engineer" with 3 years experience in the $200k range. The average range now is $130-200k for these positions on 3 years experience.

Holy Shit. I can't believe you brought this up. I just talked with a broker for that deal. He said they had over $50M offered and only had $8 mil worth of stock.

I told him I would be interested in setting my own company to do this using other people's money. He said he could get funded quickly.

So people want to invest money into a start up that will begin doing something Chinese are doing on a massive scale, with some of the best brains in the world?

So people want to invest money into a start up that will begin doing something Chinese are doing on a massive scale, with some of the best brains in the world?

Doesn't take much of a brain to run an ASIC miner. plug it in.

I think they are looking for block chain engineers to create new uses for block chain tech.

not mining applications.

Can I just state that Dogecoin raising by 400% is possibly the most hilarious thing I have seen in 2018 :lol2:

Can I just state that Dogecoin raising by 400% is possibly the most hilarious thing I have seen in 2018 :lol2:

Kinda why I've been on the sidelines. I got into XLM and experienced my first butt hurt moment of 2018.

YOLO man, it's just taco money. (open to interpretation)

400% gain? Still a good time to get in, lol.

I think they are looking for block chain engineers to create new uses for block chain tech.

not mining applications.

yeah, but bitcoin is making the surge in the space viable

FYI regarding TRX, tread carefully guys.

Hello,

i checked Justin Sun's Wallets and was scared!

The creator Wallet of the TronToken Contract send (for some tests?) a transaction to https://etherscan.io/address/0x60dfe511ef93...e856e5b2e07c92a. I think this is a side Wallet of Justin Sun.

After Tron appears in the Top 20 Justin Sun starts selling every day million of TRON at Liqui.io and Binance.com in 200.000.000 steps.

Since 19 days he sold 6.000.000.000 TRON for ETH and send the ETH directly to some ETH to USD exchanger like Gemini. Its around $300.000.000.

I saw his Tweet that his company "locked" 34.000.000.000 TRX coins:

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/948966939245797376

But im confused. Its a normal Wallet. He can access this Wallet every second when he want and can withdrawal this to a exchange to sell it for ETH and cashout to money. Also he said: "we locked up all #TRX we have until 2020 … because we have confidence in #TRON" but he sold his 6 billion TRON?

Why he dont create a Contract who allow withdrawal only after the year 2020?

Why he sold already sold his TRON for 300 MILLION DOLLAR? Did he dont believe? Because its shitcoin?

Why Justin Sun post all the time statistics about Market Cap, Coin Rank, Volume and some wired Price Prediction?

Why is there no Source Code at Github or other from TRON? Is there no product?

Build your own opinion but i think in few days when he sold all his private Trons for half a billion dollar then he start to sell the "locked" 34.000.000.000 TRON.

EDIT:

The Adress (0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a) that starts selling since 19 days had 6.100.000.000 TRON Tokens on the TokenContract. This are the tokens that was left from the ICO and Company. He sold already 5.700.000.000 and have 400k left. You can check this at: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf230b790e053...e2#readContract Enter 0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a at 4. balanceOf.

As you see in the contract its REALY WEIRD:

uint256 constant valueFounder = 100000000000000000; //this are 100.000.000.000 because 6 decimals the initialize function: function TronToken(address _addressFounder) { owner = msg.sender; totalSupply = valueFounder; balanceOf[_addressFounder] = valueFounder; Transfer(0x0, _addressFounder, valueFounder); }

EDIT:

There are much people say "this is not justin its a private investor".

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9f407fc4aa9d98417...738fcd09110b5f7

Its a Bidding on Cryptokittties. Now we check this Address on cryptokitties.co

https://www.cryptokitties.co/profile/0x60df...e856e5b2e07c92a

And what we see? The name of this Account is justinpets here are Screen: http://i.epvpimg.com/CjCSdab.jpg

the Contract Creator send to this Wallet ETH.

Its about 10% (half a billion dollar) and this should be a private investor?

Cryptokitties name is Justinpets why should a private investor call his name so? perhaps his twin brother?

This proofs that its the Private Wallet of Justin Sun!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments..._6billion_tron/

300 mil for this guy, ripple owners worth more than google owners on paper, this is fcuking crazy

this is going to happen a lot. Most of these Alt coins are pump and dumps. The more this happens the more $ is going to flow back into ETH and BTC

Dont get stuck without owning the two coins that are key in this whole system.

This is why my friend warned me about most of these alt coins and said dont get caught.. I'm willing to take a gamble where he is still actually very conservative, but most of my holdings are with Alt coins that he has checked into and feels they have real substance. Tron was one he warned me not to get into. I didn't listen. I am out with a small loss.

It could still go way higher because of the craziness of money coming into this system, but I am out on this news.

He warned me on stellar, says its really a rip off of ripple.

He doesn't really like ripple just because its use is kind of against the whole reason of crypto in the first place, but he does believe ripple has substance.

Substratum is another one i liked, it has went up, but he warned me about it saying they blocked most of their source code. He likes the idea, but showed me tons of other alt coins with the same ideology.. He said ride it at your own risk.. It's up 5x since i found it, but I took profits from it.

I've searched and searched all of these coins for ones I really like and I have sent him all of them. The only one that came back passing his sniff test was Redd..

I also like BNB just for the fact that it is from a company that makes real profits from fees Binance exchange. I should have purchased way earlier, but i still think it has a lot of life in it.

Dogecoin.. 1.8b market cap... BNB 1.8b market cap.... hmmm....

How many of these are Dogecoins.. Probably 90% of them.

He is still hi on Dash, Monero, and Pivx.. All based on their ideology, and source code..

A good quote to remember

There seems to be an unwritten rule on Wall Street: If you don’t understand it, then put your life savings into it.”

Peter Lynch in his 1989 book One Up on Wall Street.

My first time using GDAX:

I was on the BTC/USD page and sent a deposit. Clicked the deposit button on the BTC/USD page.

Did this automatically buy BTC or did it go into my account as usd? Cause I think I'm down $400 this morning and I don't even know why. Thought it was going into my USD wallet. Cause I have't bought anything specific (btc, eth)

Untitled.png

you authorized Coinbase to fund your Stored Value Account with $xxxx from your linked bank account. We have debited your linked bank account accordingly.

Within 2-4 business days, these funds should be available in your GDAX balance. Coinbase does not charge a fee for this transaction.

WTF does that mean? I was charged no fee, so I couldn't have been sold BTC

My first time using GDAX:

I was on the BTC/USD page and sent a deposit. Clicked the deposit button on the BTC/USD page.

Did this automatically buy BTC or did it go into my account as usd? Cause I think I'm down $400 this morning and I don't even know why. Thought it was going into my USD wallet. Cause I have't bought anything specific (btc, eth)

Untitled.png

WTF does that mean? I was charged no fee, so I couldn't have been sold BTC

You got USD.

You guys can all thank me for the rise in LTC and the drop in XRP and TRX.

I got tired of hold onto LTC and seeing it do nothing, so I sold my LTC yesterday morning. Next thing I know LTC is shooting up and the other 2 are going down.

You just need to follow what I do and do the opposite.

I my opinion, alternately with Tron, if you have a member with 6billion plus coins, those coins are actually not helping reflect the real value of the coin.. At some point in time you want them in circulation.

If 3 guys kept all 22million bitcoin.. it's value would still be worthless.. At some point the owners of the coins do need to sell most of their holdings so the coin becomes part of the market.

In Tron's case, it doesn't bode well the way it was done if this is correct information.

I had 55,000 tron.. I kept 5,000 just in case.

I'll stop rambling..

What are others thoughts and opinions on this?

You got USD.

Thank. Fuking. God. The idea here was to have it in my account so its ready if needed, not lose it all over night, by accident :crybaby2: .