Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

Corect. Custodial bank account.

Bold, yes. Worth it? Yes.

Is that the 10 million fake accounts that Wells Fargo set up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me why different exchanges still trade at different levels, why do these Crypto Hedge funds not arbitrage the differentials?

post-4545-1515425960.png

Can someone explain to me why different exchanges still trade at different levels, why do these Crypto Hedge funds not arbitrage the differentials?

It's because the arbitrage exists in fiat terms and most exchanges don't allow you to deposit in fiat.

Add in the fees and the network/transfer delays and you'll more than likely lose.

Oh, most exchanges are probably super shady anyway. It's safe to assume the majority of exchanges are doing anything that can to rip you off and take your money. I exclusive trade on Coinbase because I believe all the others are based offshore and front-running/scamming their users. If anyone is doing arbitrage, it's the exchanges themselves.

It's because the arbitrage exists in fiat terms and most exchanges don't allow you to deposit in fiat.

Add in the fees and the network/transfer delays and you'll more than likely lose.

Oh, most exchanges are probably super shady anyway. It's safe to assume the majority of exchanges are doing anything that can to rip you off and take your money. I exclusive trade on Coinbase because I believe all the others are based offshore and front-running/scamming their users. If anyone is doing arbitrage, it's the exchanges themselves.

I would agree with you there.

:iamwithstupid: Took me 24 hours to establish Coinbase account...

Awesome, now you just have to wait another 168 to get your bank transfer :D! (semi joking, but there have been horror stories).

Look in the history of this market and you'll notice they go up and down a lot.. They hit a certain point and take off then pull back.. I sold most of my trx and I am just waiting on what i have left..

A lot of my coins are on a pull back right now.. But i am really happy to see monero, dash and pivx staying pretty steady. these 3 coins are the ones I think are the real deal when it comes to Crypto.. It's all still speculative, but many of these others are just inflating under more speculation than most..

Roman has said it time and time again.

Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.

Be patient.

It's like Dragonchain... Most guys are buying because of the affiliation with disney.. disney pulled out last october...but fcuk it, let's throw our life savings into this shit..lol..

Look in the history of this market and you'll notice they go up and down a lot.. They hit a certain point and take off then pull back.. I sold most of my trx and I am just waiting on what i have left..

A lot of my coins are on a pull back right now.. But i am really happy to see monero, dash and pivx staying pretty steady. these 3 coins are the ones I think are the real deal when it comes to Crypto.. It's all still speculative, but many of these others are just inflating under more speculation than most..

Roman has said it time and time again.

Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.

Be patient.

Definitely don't have all eggs in one basket. I have about $50K in crypto and put $3000 into TRX when it was at 20 Cents. So now it is worth about $1600 or so. Just not sure what I should do. Hold or fold.

Definitely don't have all eggs in one basket. I have about $50K in crypto and put $3000 into TRX when it was at 20 Cents. So now it is worth about $1600 or so. Just not sure what I should do. Hold or fold.

I'm guessing $1,600 isn't life altering to you that you need the liquidity... so just sit on it and be patient.

What is everyone doing with their TRX. I am down almost 50%.

I moved some money out of TRX and put it in KIN. My total investment in both is only a $1,000.

Chad can your friend look into ZCL and see what he feels about the bitcoin private fork there?

All these shit coins gonna be volatile as hell, so I wouldn't even blink at a 50% loss or gain.

Be careful what you invest in, SEC cracking down on all the non legit shit coins.

People are talking about dentacoin, fcuking LOL. Oh. Lord.

The cheapest, most legit coin you can get right now is LTC. And I'll go out and say XLM and XRP are legit and cheap as well.

Stick to the coins that are traded on coinbase, kraken, gemini, major exchanges etc. Period. If you are really worried about the risk of some of these small coins.

Chad can your friend look into ZCL and see what he feels about the bitcoin private fork there?

x2

I'll ask.

All these shit coins gonna be volatile as hell, so I wouldn't even blink at a 50% loss or gain.

Be careful what you invest in, SEC cracking down on all the non legit shit coins.

People are talking about dentacoin, fcuking LOL. Oh. Lord.

The cheapest, most legit coin you can get right now is LTC. And I'll go out and say XLM and XRP are legit and cheap as well.

Stick to the coins that are traded on coinbase, kraken, gemini, major exchanges etc. Period. If you are really worried about the risk of some of these small coins.

x2

Most legit is Ethereum, by FAR, even at double its currently valuation, that'd be undervaluing its potential, and yes, ripple deserves to be punished at this current valuation

Most legit is Ethereum, by FAR, even at double its currently valuation, that'd be undervaluing its potential

Well at the sake of sounding dumb over a $3000 investment. But we didn't buy Lambos cause they were safe. We are all a little fucked up and crazy, and we take risks. Go big or go home.

Well at the sake of sounding dumb over a $3000 investment. But we didn't buy Lambos cause they were safe. We are all a little fucked up and crazy, and we take risks. Go big or go home.

You're not really taking risks with only 3000 dollars invested. Hell, I could afford to lose that completely and not even blink an eye. I know people with debt that are going in 10k into crypto. Now that's risk