Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I get kick out of this thread every 1-2 years since I forgot I started it in 2013 for several years.  I like looking at what I could have in btc if I bought the $10k in 2013 btc I wanted too.  Currently would be worth $1.8 million ...hahaha

On 2/3/2021 at 2:01 AM, Lambofan35 said:

I get kick out of this thread every 1-2 years since I forgot I started it in 2013 for several years.  I like looking at what I could have in btc if I bought the $10k in 2013 btc I wanted too.  Currently would be worth $1.8 million ...hahaha

Looking back is the worst! :lol2: it'll eat you right up! 

Just a reminder... Time in the market > timing the market.  If you think an investment has legs long term just be patient and ride it out. 

I at this point don't know what to think. I have heard the whole stock market is switching to blockchain to be more efficient so crypto here to stay. My mother texted me today to buy DOGE because she heard Elon Musk likes it. 

On 2/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, Rawr said:

I at this point don't know what to think. I have heard the whole stock market is switching to blockchain to be more efficient so crypto here to stay. My mother texted me today to buy DOGE because she heard Elon Musk likes it. 

I dont think anything is going to happen with DOGE. There was a slight run up this weekend, but its going down now. I threw a $100 at it, I really had that little faith in it, still dont. Pretty much like betting on a sports game for me(and I dont follow sports much). 

On 2/7/2021 at 12:55 PM, Rawr said:

how do these guys make money? look at the rates.

Nexo - Banking on Crypto

Mark my words...I’m late to the game but DEFI will change banking forever.  I agree with you.  My little research shows this a European company and some rumors online say tax practices may be questioned despite auditing.  Look at blockfi which is very similar and I can’t wrap my head around them if they are riskier than other exchanges or not.  Blockfi appears to be backed by major crypto players but I found a dead page on the website when I clicked on the contact button this week, scary. 

anyone can borrow against crypto without any credit or any effort, and it’s at reasonable rates.  I think I see ads to borrow up to $100k against btc at 8%, that is wild...from your phone with out every talking to anyone.

then if you want to go down the rabbit hole, let’s see what happens to eth2.0 as it is happening, and the interest you earn on that money..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I am into bitcoin. I am one of these luckers that have bought a lot of bitcoin years ago, and still didn't cash them out. I have first bought 100 bitcoin, but I lost most of them through the years. However, I still have 8 bitcoins, and right now I'm wondering what should I do with them ? :D I found an automated calculator, that shows the price of lamborghini in bitcoins, and the interesting part is that 1 lambo is 7 bitcoins :D which means that I can buy it right now..  and I'm getting it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 9:00 AM, burneon said:

Yes, I am into bitcoin. I am one of these luckers that have bought a lot of bitcoin years ago, and still didn't cash them out. I have first bought 100 bitcoin, but I lost most of them through the years. However, I still have 8 bitcoins, and right now I'm wondering what should I do with them ? :D I found an automated calculator, that shows the price of lamborghini in bitcoins, and the interesting part is that 1 lambo is 7 bitcoins :D which means that I can buy it right now..  and I'm getting it.

So what one did you get? 

How high do you think bitcoin will go this year? A friend is thinking 300k by the end of the year.  

42 minutes ago, BLK85 said:

How high do you think bitcoin will go this year? A friend is thinking 300k by the end of the year.  

HOLY SMOKES, that would be nuts. Who knows, it's legalized gambling, so it could be $1,000 by the end of the month. 

On 5/14/2021 at 3:59 PM, Destructo said:

HOLY SMOKES, that would be nuts. Who knows, it's legalized gambling, so it could be $1,000 by the end of the month. 

Down around 35% in the last 10 days or so, so yeah, who knows.