Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

There is not a snowball's chance in Hell that a 3,800+ ethereum order was filled at 10¢.

In the event that an order was processed at a dime it was for one stand alone ethereum.

The amount of buy orders that would be triggered on the crash down would take several minutes if not longer to process.

This crash came and went in a second. At the end of the day heavily margin accounts were evaporated instantly.

I am sure there are a few fully grown children that won't be coming out of mom and dads basement today.

:lol2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not a snowball's chance in Hell that a 3,800+ ethereum order was filled at 10¢.

In the event that an order was processed at a dime it was for one stand alone ethereum.

The amount of buy orders that would be triggered on the crash down would take several minutes if not longer to process.

This crash came and went in a second. At the end of the day heavily margin accounts were evaporated instantly.

I am sure there are a few fully grown children that won't be coming out of mom and dads basement today.

Ouch lol

My friend got into eth and knows nothing about crypto. I studied everything before dipping into it. Good times. Dipped a significant amount of$ in it as well. Ask these new ICOs popping up. Fun times.

Decent pullback on both of these (BTC and ETH) for anyone looking to wet their feet. I never jumped in here so I am still completely on the sidelines, but I have been watching in fascination as a few of my friends made some very big bets on BTC. Will be interesting to see where it bottoms out this time around as well as just how quickly it recovers.

thats not a pullback. id call that some heavy profit taking.

Nah, its still holding up pretty well (BTC that is). ETH was a bloodbath and got even worse yesterday, but BTC is still at around $2500 as we speak. I think many were expecting/hoping for an even harder tumble (down to the $1800-$2,000 range) but not yet. We'll see if they start to settle here or if the peel-off continues.

Edit: that fortune article that Rob posted is interesting, I hadn't seen that!

I have access to a few rigs, cheap power and good bandwidth. Should I start mining BTC? Long play, I'd be mining for a year or two

I have access to a few rigs, cheap power and good bandwidth. Should I start mining BTC? Long play, I'd be mining for a year or two

How many mining rigs? Where are you going to set them up? Do you have to have a good amount of space? Leave them running 24/7. Also I dont know that much about mining, but as you said you wanted to do it for two years or so. Have you looked in to the life span of the GPUs running everyday for years? you'll replace them. and depends on how many cards you have running.

I would say it is not worth it.

But if you do. I would love to see your mining rigs.

• 2 weeks later...
When the casuals are getting in, it's time to look for the exits.

:word:

Dust will settle and it will pick up steam again. Lots of kids losing their lunch money.

Unlike stocks 0 predictability. I wonder if charting works on btc though and if hedge funds are doing their thing

Only ones hating are the ones losing money, buy low, sell high :)

It was a pretty good chance it bounces off 2k, but what are you going off to make a prediction at 2400...?

It was a pretty good chance it bounces off 2k, but what are you going off to make a prediction at 2400...?

I didn't make any predictions, I just said buy low and sell high :) It just seems everyone is all doom and gloom every time anything goes down but if you look at how much it has gone up over the past few years show me anything else with similar returns.