Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

How many times did you try verifying? Did you try using the app instead of a computer? Did you try different browsers? Be persistent.

It seems like with every site there is a ridiculously long wait. I submitted verification to Binance around a week ago and still waiting.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling. it was 74 cents when I stared this process.

:iamwithstupid:

Still waiting on Bitstamp. Trying to change BTC through Binance now, waiting for that verification process too.

:iamwithstupid:

Still waiting on Bitstamp. Trying to change BTC through Binance now, waiting for that verification process too.

Unless you're moving big $$$, you don't need to verify binance to use it.

Correct - they addressed this concern by placing it in escrow lockup. They can only access 1 billion a month, to be used to incentive liquidity, expand business/ecosystem, etc. Whatever is unused goes back into escrow rotation. Explained in full detail here:

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-...predictability/

"Only one billion a month." Seems just as same as unlimited to me. Propably the company is three nerds sitting in moms basement with big monthly bill for electric, pizza and coca cola, BUT NOT THAT BIG! DAMMIT. :D

They can now afford to buy few nuclear submarines and fighter jets every month for recreational purposes. And they can upgrade from coke to coke if you know what I mean...

This may have been discussed already....

Anyone here buying bitcoin cash?

What are the cons of bitcoin cash in lieu of bitcoin?

What would the cost be to convert $160k worth of bitcoin cash to bitcoin using Coinbase (or similar)?

What would the approx cost be to convert to USD?

Unless you're moving big $$$, you don't need to verify binance to use it.

:icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the tip, finally exchanged into XRP.

XLM passed up LTC market cap at $15+ Billion! Glad I bought in when a few of you were talking about it last month, up nearly 1000% now!

Hell, if you bought yesterday afternoon you already doubled your money. :icon_thumleft:

I bagged on it, but i just picked some up at $.35 because of this.

http://fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellar’s digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

Blowing a load on spank coins :D

Who all holds TRON and how did you buy it/store it? I'm thinking about buying some

You can get Tron on Binance.

Why Tron? just curious.

So my friend has been scaveging all the coins for another one he feels is real by it's source code etc. Like I said he found dash at $2, Monero at $.5 and Pivx at $.12

His assessment always comes from Logic, and a lot of this hype in crypto has nothing to do with it. He urges to be patient and keep the coins you truly believe in for yourself.

He sent me QRL Quantum Resistant Ledger.

He says by what he sees he feels they are really trying to do what they imply and he likes the coin for multiple reasons. Their main objective is to create a ledger that will be hack proof by future super quantum computers that will be designed to hack blockchain tech. It's like #150 on coinmarket cap. I picked some up the other day. It's one of those long hold coins. He isn't betting the farm on it by any means, but he likes the possibility more than anything else he could find.

You can get it on liqui.io right now.. I don't know of anywhere else.

I know one of the articles recently written by someone in the cryptoverse said something about staking that they didn't like. My buddy is the opposite. He says all the coin he likes with staking is because that is the only way for the coin itself to get $$ back and keep putting into development. Of course there are staking coins he doesn't like, but Dash and Pivx are a prime example of a staking coin that makes sense.

Who all holds TRON and how did you buy it/store it? I'm thinking about buying some

I use myetherwallet.com to hold my TRX.

Does anyone know of a quicker way to buy BTC/ETH with USD so I can exchange it on Binance?

Pretty tired of coinbase, want me to wait 2 weeks. I don't use CC so my limit is too small, plus 4% fees. The real winners are the exhanges and hardware wallet makers, shit, they are taking people. Gdax?

Does anyone know of a quicker way to buy BTC/ETH with USD so I can exchange it on Binance?

Pretty tired of coinbase, want me to wait 2 weeks. I don't use CC so my limit is too small, plus 4% fees. The real winners are the exhanges and hardware wallet makers, shit, they are taking people. Gdax?

Make the picks, axes and tools for mining and let everybody else do the work.

Ripple broke $3. At this rate it very well could be $4 very soon. *If* the coonbase rumors are true it doesn't seem far fetched for it to pop to $8.

Marlet cap be damned this one is shaping up to be a winner.

TRX doubled over the last 24 hours as well.

Been a good day. :icon_thumleft:

Ripple broke $3. At this rate it very well could be $4 very soon. *If* the coonbase rumors are true it doesn't seem far fetched for it to pop to $8.

Marlet cap be damned this one is shaping up to be a winner.

TRX doubled over the last 24 hours as well.

Been a good day. :icon_thumleft:

XLM will follow imo since its pretty much a fork of ripple. Once people start making up shyte about that one like XRP, to the moon.

Also, arent there less available XLM coins then XRP? I like the team @ XLM more. XRP a true banking coin though.

Ok, has anyone here bought any SPANK? Seriously. Its a good idea. lol