Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

official configurator is online www.lamborghini.com

all options shown there. Standard rims are retro and standard colours and pearl colours and standard engine cover as well as all interior options.

Does anyone have any experience about Alcantara and it's durability?

Otherwise, single colour black interior is nice. Pearl colours are very nice.

Arancio Borealis

Giallo Midas

Verde Mantis

Rosso Mars

are all nice but wondering how much the options of Pearl are.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks, business or pleasure?

I wish it was July, it will be more like sept or oct.

Pleasure, have a family wedding. Tell them to get their arse into gear in case the NT trip happens.

Pleasure, have a family wedding. Tell them to get their arse into gear in case the NT trip happens.

I will try, have fun at the wedding!

This car has some pretty interesting design language, however, I'm not sold on the looks of the interior so far. Is anyone able to make a side-by-side comparison of the LP560 and the Huracan?

What exactly do you dislike about the interior?

I am not sold on the seats, I wish they were sportier, I don't get why they aren't offering carbon seats similar with the ones in the SL as an option, the rest of the interior I like but it needs carbon so it can only get better once carbon trim will be available.

This car has some pretty interesting design language, however, I'm not sold on the looks of the interior so far. Is anyone able to make a side-by-side comparison of the LP560 and the Huracan?

I'm not impressed too.. After 10 years I was expecting a radical design like Sesto, the Huracan design is very ordinary, the have mated Murci with LP560 and came up with this!

I'm not impressed too.. After 10 years I was expecting a radical design like Sesto, the Huracan design is very ordinary, the have mated Murci with LP560 and came up with this!

if u put the car side by side; from the side view and front 3/4; it looks very very similar to the Sesto actually

if u put the car side by side; from the side view and front 3/4; it looks very very similar to the Sesto actually

:iamwithstupid: I never understand these demands for more "extreme". What isnt extreme about this? Were you expecdting an egoista? Somthing that hardly anyone would buy?

:iamwithstupid:

There is a lot of Sesto shape on that car, but mixed with a more gently, rounded and elegant shape. In simple words: it reminds a bit the Sesto Elemento but it's by far better looking. A great job by Perini.

Lamborghini makes rudes and raw prototypes (Reventon, Sesto, Egoista) but the production cars are less rude and better looking as it happens with LP700, LP610, LP750.

ciao

What exactly do you dislike about the interior?

I am not sold on the seats, I wish they were sportier, I don't get why they aren't offering carbon seats similar with the ones in the SL as an option, the rest of the interior I like but it needs carbon so it can only get better once carbon trim will be available.

IMO, the seats looks like one of the best parts of the car, especially with alcantara inserts. As far as the rest of the interior goes, there are things that I might need to get used to, like the center console button layout, air vents and the mesh that goes across the dashboard horizontally. However, I love the steering wheel, the door design, and the instrument paneling. The overall interior design kind of looks like a combination of the 458 and Gallardo interior.

With that said, I like the exterior design a LOT. I'm still a sucker for the LP560's design, but things like the Huracan's taillights, wheels, front bumper, and engine cover are ones that I adore. I still am sold on the cleanliness and simplicity of the LP560, but I expect my opinions to change once I see the Huracan in person. That'll be a moment I'll look forward to very much.

IMO, the seats looks like one of the best parts of the car, especially with alcantara inserts. As far as the rest of the interior goes, there are things that I might need to get used to, like the center console button layout, air vents and the mesh that goes across the dashboard horizontally. However, I love the steering wheel, the door design, and the instrument paneling. The overall interior design kind of looks like a combination of the 458 and Gallardo interior.

With that said, I like the exterior design a LOT. I'm still a sucker for the LP560's design, but things like the Huracan's taillights, wheels, front bumper, and engine cover are ones that I adore. I still am sold on the cleanliness and simplicity of the LP560, but I expect my opinions to change once I see the Huracan in person. That'll be a moment I'll look forward to very much.

:iamwithstupid:

That sums it up pretty nicely, agree.

Nice renders! I'll be getting to see this beast in the flesh next week...I'm jazzed :D

Great points, the button layout works for me because I had Audi's as DDs for the last 5 years so I feel right at home, I like the steering wheel but it looks a bit "plain" in needs some carbon trim and contrast stitching, I will spec mine in suede/Alcantara to match the seats, it should feel a lot sportier than full leather, I am not sure how I feel about the "Ferrari" steering wheel button placement, your brain is trained to instinctively do something else when it comes to indicators, windscreen wipers etc. it might not be that hard getting used to.

If you like the glass engine cover you will enjoy this, the whole engine bay is dressed in forged carbon panels, it looks very good. Hopefully you will have the chance to see it in real life very soon.