Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

Surprised at this. When I sat in it they showed me how to adjust the lower lumbar and I was able to make it practically disappear, and also make it so prominent as to be borderline uncomfortable. With the fully electric adjustment on the seats, and a separate adjustment for the lumbar support - I thought it was great.

Wonder why nobody said anything... Im glad you told me this though!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder why nobody said anything... Im glad you told me this though!!

Not the best photo but can you see the round button towards the front of the seat? That will adjust the lumber support until it will virtually disappear.

image.jpg

VCR pull your cheque book out and call your preferred contractor to increase garage space :icon_mrgreen:

The contractor is working on the garage space as we speak. :icon_mrgreen:

But I will wait for the Superleggera version of the Huracan. It does look very good though.

Performance wise will be sufficient and more than most could handle, on the street is enough, on the track these cars aren't really suited anyway so for what they are they are perfect, few twisties here and there and few straight line acceleration bursts, that's all you get to do without ending up in jail or having your car confiscated and squashed, unfortunate fact of life!

I've owned a lot of sports cars and I have never been on a drag racing track, traditional race tracks, hill climbs, spirited mountain runs etc. yes, in those situations the power was plenty, if I want more out of the car I really have to hone my skills , I am pretty sure same goes for 90% of the other buyers out there and because of that performance somewhat becomes almost secondary.

The car sells like hot cakes and that's before the test drives, if the car ends up being awesome to drive, Lambo won't be able to cope with the production.

Very good points.

The contractor is working on the garage space as we speak. :icon_mrgreen:

But I will wait for the Superleggera version of the Huracan. It does look very good though.

Great news on the garage as for the wait you've got plenty to keep you interested :eusa_dance:

Great news on the garage as for the wait you've got plenty to keep you interested :eusa_dance:

Which is what prompted the necessary work for the garage. :)

finally privately previewed the car in Silver Grey. Not my fav colour. Interior superb and solid and it sounds gorgeous.

Have decided against all options especially glass bonnet. With a black engine and a forged CF bay that looks like 3 year old kids' plastic, I will pass on that.

It doesn't even look special to me as it is just one big black chunk.

Otherwise, car is good. Launch trailer in Orange so I will get it in Orange most likely, if not, yellow.

I really liked the car but the preview itself was underwhelming. The presentation was lackluster and they chose an understated color for the unveiled car. I think this will be a huge step forward for Lamborghini and I can't wait to drive one!

The car looks very refined, smooth but at the same time sharp and aggressive they've got the design spot on, the white looks stunning!

I really liked the car but the preview itself was underwhelming. The presentation was lackluster and they chose an understated color for the unveiled car. I think this will be a huge step forward for Lamborghini and I can't wait to drive one!

:iamwithstupid: I knew more about the car then the guy who was presenting it, at some point he mentioned that you can get 100% of the traction to the rear wheels, virtually turning the car in a RWD after the presentation I asked the tech who was there to answer our questions, he said no sorry he made a mistake.

Then the same guy said there was no red or yellow available this year, I was very disappointed after the order was placed etc. no mention from the factory of it, we've made calls to Italy, discussed it with very high ranked officials, yeah you guessed it! the guy at the presentation had no idea what he was talking about! red and yellow is available this year :eusa_wall:

I wish he just kept his mouth shut let us look at the car and have the tech guys answer our questions!

Rant/ :icon_mrgreen:

....Have decided against all options especially glass bonnet.

So, you're OK with the view out the back window through the standard rear bonnet?

rear_view_mirror_2.jpg