How much to pay for a TWIN TURBO GALLARDO?

Rohan1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not even going to comment on this one. HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

Hey everybody Modo bought a LAMBORGHINI :eusa_dance:

:icon_mrgreen:

Lol :)

I doubt Kisco will sell that car once he gets it back. That power gets addicting :)

Can you wait approx 6 months?

1030158[/url]']

Can you wait approx 6 months?

Lmao! Lets hope he absolutey wants to give it away in 6 months. I'll wait :-D

Rohan wait for Kisco, you welcome :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis, I am absolutely shocked at this comment. I am very surprised

That you know me that well. :icon_mrgreen:

Exactly, It literally took me a year :eusa_shhh:

Wait, you got a Lamborghini?? Congrats Modo!

Lol :)

I doubt Kisco will sell that car once he gets it back. That power gets addicting :)

EDIT: I am very excited to say the least. I am not sure what I am more excited for. Baby #2 next week or the arrival of this car.. :eusa_think:

1030219[/url]']

Come talk to me in a year. I may sell you my car for market value + 60% mods. :icon_mrgreen:

Lmao! If I don't own one by then! Then we can talk :)

1030219[/url]']

EDIT: I am very excited to say the least. I am not sure what I am more excited for. Baby #2 next week or the arrival of this car.. :eusa_think:

Well double congrats brother!!!

I can't even fathom the excitement your going through lol!

Lmao! If I don't own one by then! Then we can talk :)

I was too slow...damn. Don't hold me to it, lol.

And thanks, Rohan!!

Fortis, I am absolutely shocked at this comment. I am very surprised

That you know me that well. :icon_mrgreen:

Unfortunately I had to run to a meeting which I forgot about, the last bit of advice I had for him was signing a contract with a 6 months settlement and mailing it to you to countersign!

Congrats ... Congrats ... Congrats ...

Baby#2 is one of a kind ...

Kevin turns out TTG's every week ... But they are still really cool!!!!

Finally, after all this time, a great post from you! haha!

Ouch..lol

you build bad ass cars can't deny that. Everyone has a team they root for :)

I like the Bears you like the Panthers.

still waiting for the TT Aventador final video??? its been almost a year :rant:

Congrats!!!

Good on you to not let the kids slow you down, no pun intended. I know too many poor bastards whose wives put them on lock down once the kids come. In my case, I share my hobby with mine and they love every minute of it. My 2-year-old loves the fast cars, although his favorite happens to be my lifted F250. He'll come around eventually. :icon_mrgreen:

So you have no first hand experience? You are bringing up one of the Russian car's that had a viscous coupling break and the same car that was abused and ended hurting a engine. Other than that you have nothing?

We have over 100 cars out there. Only two have hurt engines from driver error. No too bad huh? Out of 100 stock cars, there could have been just as many issues if they were abused. If you hate modified cars so much, why visit the TT section of this forum? Hmmm. BTW, you and I didn't have a "shit feast", you had shit and is about the same thing you are showing up here with again.

Always a douchebag attitude from you, you never dissapoint on that part, I'll give you that :icon_thumleft:

Nothing? You mean nothing on UGR? I didn't realize this was a thread about your build quality? I replied to the OP question.

I can't give two flying fucks about UGR and the cars you tune.. I am speaking in GENERAL terms, why are you the only one that gets hostile and starts asking for proof and shit, are you nervous over something?

I am done with this and your "show me proof stuff", I saw a UGR car breakdown yeah, so? Doesn't mean you are not a good tuner, I've seen hundreds car breakdown and blowup, including my own cars/builds from allover the world.

Let me break it down for you - I am simply stating that when ALL tuners and ALL owners start to modify cars, even smaller stuff, (don't let me get started on the 3x OEM HP builds) shit WILL break down sooner or later and you ARE compromising the factory car, period. A donkey knows this, I know and you know it.

my friends yellow 2006 heffner spyder tt sold a few weeks ago, it was listed for about 3 weeks and he got 70% of the mods back.... he now has a 2011 LP560 spyder TT in Verde....

Always a douchebag attitude from you, you never dissapoint on that part, I'll give you that :icon_thumleft:

Nothing? You mean nothing on UGR? I didn't realize this was a thread about your build quality? I replied to the OP question.

I can't give two flying fucks about UGR and the cars you tune.. I am speaking in GENERAL terms, why are you the only one that gets hostile and starts asking for proof and shit, are you nervous over something?

I am done with this and your "show me proof stuff", I saw a UGR car breakdown yeah, so? Doesn't mean you are not a good tuner, I've seen hundreds car breakdown and blowup, including my own cars/builds from allover the world.

Let me break it down for you - I am simply stating that when ALL tuners and ALL owners start to modify cars, even smaller stuff, (don't let me get started on the 3x OEM HP builds) shit WILL break down sooner or later and you ARE compromising the factory car, period. A donkey knows this, I know and you know it.

Who's getting hostile besides you? Thanks for always creeping up everyone's day with your sick multiple avatars and screen name. Sorry for whatever tuner put you through hell. Have a good day.

Out of 100 stock cars, there could have been just as many issues if they were abused.

FWIW, I know the owner of a stock orange Superleggera in Houston who had his engine blow up last year. Out of warranty too.

Congrats ... Congrats ... Congrats ...

Baby#2 is one of a kind ...

Kevin turns out TTG's every week ... But they are still really cool!!!!

Thanks, woosh!

Congrats!!!

Good on you to not let the kids slow you down, no pun intended. I know too many poor bastards whose wives put them on lock down once the kids come. In my case, I share my hobby with mine and they love every minute of it. My 2-year-old loves the fast cars, although his favorite happens to be my lifted F250. He'll come around eventually. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks man. Actually, I remember last year shortly after baby #1 came into this world I rewarded myself with the LP560, and it looks like this time around I am rewarding myself with the TT system right. Both should be at my disposal roughly the same time. :)

Moral of the stroy? I am going to have as many kids as possible...lol

UGR car breakdown yeah, so? Doesn't mean you are not a good tuner, I've seen hundreds car breakdown and blowup, including my own cars/builds from allover the world.

Easy, Batman. Remember the OP was simply asking how much a TT kit costs, he didn't inquire about reliability.

Now, when the heck are we going to hear about your MP4 review??? I am waiting, cupcakes.. :icon_mrgreen:

Kevin asks for proof because his reputation is on the line and he is willing to do something about it. I don't see how that is negative, quite the contrary. I know he would be on the phone with the owner to figure it out. When I posted about an idle problem my car had he was quick to communicate with me and figure out how to fix it. He's a perfectionist with his work and having 100 builds with an average cost in the 6-figures says a lot when there's tuners out there who can't even give away their services for free.

oh shit snow, get ready for a UG beat down.... :)

on a serious note, we have a bunch of G-TT's down here that are selling for decent money.. surprisingly.

i believe fikse has a buddy that went through a few heffner cars that held value...