How much to pay for a TWIN TURBO GALLARDO?

Rohan1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, its the last car that got an AEM I believe. That system is about 2 years old. Looks to be in great shape.

I'm very interested in this system. I just found a Gallardo that I'm going to buy. If you install the system can you put any warranty on it?

I'm very interested in this system. I just found a Gallardo that I'm going to buy. If you install the system can you put any warranty on it?

Absolutely on the warranty. There are also a few updates to that system that we will do at no charge. Please email me for details. [email protected]

I keep getting offers on the system to sell it off line. Just to be clear, I didn't list this TT system. The buyer will be responsible for buying it and getting it here from the Ebay user. I can assist with the shipping if needed.

If we had the time, we would sell systems and send installers. Its amazing the response we have gotten from this Ebay ad via phone calls and emails.

I am in Arizona, do you have installers here or near Phoenix?

For less than $2k you can have the car shipped to their facility.

Just do it!!!

Pretty good deal someone might get here...

Don't forget you will need to build the engine to take full advantage of this setup.

I wonder what it would cost to

1. Bolt on this system and get a tune. /or

2. Install this system and get the engine built and get a tune.