Looking for White 570

duhawks

Thanks everyone! Really wish I had this car for this weekend... I would have some fun. I should have it next week.

HOW THE HELL DO I GET THE LAMBO OWNER TITLE NOW??? ITS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT IT.....

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18327

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is finally on the way!

Here is an actual picture of the car. Ted this is when you owned it. This picture is sweet.

570.jpg

Haha same here! Has the extended warranty on it so that is good. But I may have turbos on it sooner than later so that doesnt even matter.

I forgot how bad it was to wait for a car to get delivered....

When is delivery? This week?

When is delivery? This week?

Probably be Saturday through Sunday. You know how they are... Tell you Saturday and get there 2 days later. I am leaving for St. Lucia Sunday and will be gone for a week. I hope I can see it before I leave!

Probably be Saturday through Sunday. You know how they are... Tell you Saturday and get there 2 days later. I am leaving for St. Lucia Sunday and will be gone for a week. I hope I can see it before I leave!

I'll take "delivery" if you need me to...

Once you hear a v10 with turbos behind your head you just are not satisifed with anything else. I really have no interest in driving the car stock.

Slippery road your on...You let UGR know you want TT's and sublimilinally they will send messages to you while your sleeping of whistling noises amd BOV noises.

Only downside I've found so far with a UGR car, the freaking valets always want to park them and I try to tell them its not stock and I don't trust you worth shit, let me park it myself. Plan for an extra couple hundred a month in valet tips on top of normal money you would spend. hahaha

Yeah they will not touch my car. I really only enjoy driving my cars if I am going to the track or for fun and then back home. I dont like running errands or going to eat in it. I get too worried about stuff like that.

What you wont see in my signature is my bad ass Kia Optima that has a turbo hahaha.

I'll take "delivery" if you need me to...

I can help out here too, if needed :icon_super:

Hope my soon to be wife doesnt mind my new mistress... On the way! Looks like the car above me is a little faster..

photo_1.JPG

photo_3.JPG

z__1_.JPG

Bad ass because I wasnt sure and was about to get it done while I was out of town. Thanks for the heads up!

Haha must be really good because they checked and they said they couldnt see one on there.