Looking for White 570

duhawks

I am with State farm and they have been excellent. That is a big savings with classicins.com !!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duhawks,

I was at Heffners shop last week and saw the White SL, with the IMSA Body kit and a 1000hp turbo kit.

Car was stunning to say the least. Elite Autos LLC has it listed for $299k, last i heard from Heffner that they had a buyer.. but who really knows.

I know for a fact hes willing to let it go for $266k, as thats the price the dealer told me he would unload it for w/o really trying to bargin.

If the buyer they have backs out, im sure you can get a good deal on it.

Hope this helps.

securedownload__2_.jpg

securedownload__1_.jpg

I LOVE that SL. Looks so badass. I thought it was the one Vbox got when he picked up the his/hers lambos but his was different.

Everyone be very careful if you are in the market. There are a lot of these cars what have been in auto accidents!!!

Everyone be very careful if you are in the market. There are a lot of these cars what have been in auto accidents!!!

Sounds like there is a story behind this statement. Did you run in to something shady?

I found an amazing 2009 560. White with the black wheels. This car just looks stunning. They mentioned nothing about it being in a wreck until I pulled the carfax. Needless to say I wasnt interested in it so do not respond to me anymore I told them. I have found a few others that were 09s that have some history to them as well.

Most of everything is on the car faxes that I have found. I haven't found anything worth yet sending in for a PPI except for one car.

I did find a sweet deal on a 2011 570 that my buddy had a PPI done on. I should have this one back today. I rather have a white car but if this PPI looks good I may jump on this deal because it is that good.

I did find a sweet deal on a 2011 570 that my buddy had a PPI done on. I should have this one back today. I rather have a white car but if this PPI looks good I may jump on this deal because it is that good.

What color?

My bad. It is phantom black and is fully loaded with everything but the CCB. 7,500 miles but I am a littler nervous to get this one. I would be the 3rd or 4th owner..... It does have an extended warranty on it though.

I believe this car may be Ted's old one... Ted you out there?!?!?? I know how you drive ;)

My bad. It is phantom black and is fully loaded with everything but the CCB.

If it was me I would want the CCBs. But that comes down to A. they are sweet and B. no brake dust to clean off of the wheels. If the deal is THAT good can you put CBBs on it at the dealership?

Not sure if I want the CCB. Isn't it like 10 to 15k to replace them when they go out? But the no brake dust, now that is awesome.

Not sure if I want the CCB. Isn't it like 10 to 15k to replace them when they go out? But the no brake dust, now that is awesome.

A friend who owns an independent Lambo facility told me he has a customer with an 80k mile superleggera where the ccb's still look new.

I'm not that up on the CCBs. I just know they are sweet! What else could you possibly need to know? ;) We need a CCB expert to step in. I know Roy prefers steel and has mentioned that in a few threads.

Hmmm... Sounds like CCB are the way to go unless you plan on tracking the car a lot and things. Thanks.

Duhawks,

I was at Heffners shop last week and saw the White SL, with the IMSA Body kit and a 1000hp turbo kit.

Car was stunning to say the least. Elite Autos LLC has it listed for $299k, last i heard from Heffner that they had a buyer.. but who really knows.

I know for a fact hes willing to let it go for $266k, as thats the price the dealer told me he would unload it for w/o really trying to bargin.

If the buyer they have backs out, im sure you can get a good deal on it.

Hope this helps.

Idk bout the front bumper, but I kinda like the wide body look on the G,

I honestly think the 560s are growing on me more. I like the fact the the body is all one color. Some times too much CF can kind of look bad IMO.

I agree, not a fan of that TT car. Why change a perfect car with a body kit?

duhawks, you change your mind between a 560 and 570 more often that I do my underwear in a week...

They are both great cars and I say the first one to come up that is a great deal, JUMP on it. Just make sure the PPI is good to go and the car does not have a lot of ownership history. Trust me, the car becomes harder to sell when there are numerous previous owners and then starts to become a negotiating game with the potential seller. Speaking from experience..

GL bro, and quit F'n around!! :icon_mrgreen:

Well the good news is I think everyone's value is going to go up. There isnt shit for sale.

I would say 95% of the market is spyders and 550s.... SCRATCH THOSE

I would say of the 5% left 2.5% is 570 SLs for sale and of that 2.5% 2% are yellow and the other .5% are orange. The other 2.5% are 2009 560s that all have bad carfaxes, 74 owners, and etc....

I am telling you... I have spent way too much time looking at all the options. If anyone wants to know who has what car for sale just let me know, I got it all down :)

And dont you worry Fadi, once I do find my unicorn I will be coming for you with my TT beast haha. Quit messing around with those Nissan guys :)

I will say quote of the experience does come from you:

"You know... You are looking to spend 200k which is more than the average household income and etc... You want to be sure you get the right color at least." Haha classic.

Well the good news is I think everyone's value is going to go up. There isnt shit for sale.

I would say 95% of the market is spyders and 550s.... SCRATCH THOSE

I would say of the 5% left 2.5% is 570 SLs for sale and of that 2.5% 2% are yellow and the other .5% are orange. The other 2.5% are 2009 560s that all have bad carfaxes, 74 owners, and etc....

I am telling you... I have spent way too much time looking at all the options. If anyone wants to know who has what car for sale just let me know, I got it all down :)

And dont you worry Fadi, once I do find my unicorn I will be coming for you with my TT beast haha. Quit messing around with those Nissan guys :)

I will say quote of the experience does come from you:

"You know... You are looking to spend 200k which is more than the average household income and etc... You want to be sure you get the right color at least." Haha classic.

It's funny, when I had my car for sale the market was FLOODED with LP560s.

Patience youngster...the right car will come soon I am sure. If not then you can just make an offer on Peter's SL. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm 99.9% positive that is Mario's old car. Its a bolt on. The car was crashed and rebuilt. Not sure why they are asking so much.

i had spoken to the owner! he is absolutely clueless to the point he had no idea what Stage Twin Turbo system was in his own car.

I thought he was joking at first.... He said he has an appraisal for $375k or something... I was like Thanks and good bye!

He texts me next day saying its a Stage II... obviously thats not true either...

Now, the fact that its rebuilt, hes obviously smoking the pipe of some sort.

All I know, he is selling it to buy a Light jet.

duhawks, you change your mind between a 560 and 570 more often that I do my underwear in a week...

I sure hope you've counted at least 7 :icon_mrgreen:

I love my CCBs. Even after one season of track use the rotors look great. We put new pads on cause they were getting a bit low and it's not something to mess around with. I always change pads before they are at 50% - especially if the rotor is CC.

Amazing stopping power.

Almost zero dust.

Rotors will last a LONG time.

4 pads and sensors weren't that bad (I think it was around $1000 through Glen at AMH) and if you don't track it the pads will last forever too.

It's a big chunk to do aftermarket, and of course CCB will depreciate some on a used car and don't hold their entire value (just like any option).

Good luck finding your perfect car. I'm certain patience will pay off.

I'm not that up on the CCBs. I just know they are sweet! What else could you possibly need to know? ;) We need a CCB expert to step in. I know Roy prefers steel and has mentioned that in a few threads.

I do prefer steel brakes..for a few reasons.

First I just dont see the 15-17K option as worth the dollars...nor do you seem to get these dollars back at re-sale time.

Also, for day to day driving they are not worth it for the average JOE..standard breaks are enough stop power. Then if you live in an area of colder temps and wetter weather (if you drive it in these conditions) the CCB units can become like grease and worthless if they get wet or iced up from snow etc etc..

The for the track...ask, most real track drivers want steel so they can judge their fading and manipulate the car...hitting the CCB on a track takes all your forward momenteum out of the car and a lot to get back on the gas for forward motion, actually ends up slowing down your track times.

The one "wifes" tale..is replacement costs..if the ROTORS dont get damaged..then CCB pad replacement etc etc is about the came costs of steel brakes...and CCB brakes for the most part WILL last longer then steel brake set up..

One little thing that also pisses me off...after driving a regualr car for a few days..then getting into my CCB car..I ALWAYS look like an idiot for the first 5-10 stops as I need to re-adjust me pedal pressure...till I get there I look like I am jerking stopping and almost go through the windshield LOL