A local modded veyron ;)

ara

custom exhaust, custom downpipes an tuned over 1600 hp. A friend of a friend's car. Also repainted to a black chrome look. No good pics yet, but soon. Just thought i'd share a launch control vid.

82466d1367353936-bugatti-veyron-picture-thread-post-them-up-image.jpg

82463d1367353670-bugatti-veyron-picture-thread-post-them-up-image.jpg

82465d1367353896-bugatti-veyron-picture-thread-post-them-up-image.jpg

http://videobam.com/CjNeX

it's been shipped to europe for the summer, but I doubt he'll dyno it. No good dyno's around here and I doubt any of the shops would want to risk this car on their dyno :(

I believe it's the only veyron in the world to have custom downpipes and a tune, I know of others who have an exhaust system as well.

it's been shipped to europe for the summer, but I doubt he'll dyno it. No good dyno's around here and I doubt any of the shops would want to risk this car on their dyno :(

I believe it's the only veyron in the world to have custom downpipes and a tune, I know of others who have an exhaust system as well.

So where did he get the 1600hp figure?

We're waiting for official announcement from shop. Possible that they also upgraded or modded stock turbos. Maybe they dynoed it. I really do not know as I haven't spoken to the owner yet. All I know it's been about a year they have tuners working on it.

We're waiting for official announcement from shop. Possible that they also upgraded or modded stock turbos. Maybe they dynoed it. I really do not know as I haven't spoken to the owner yet. All I know it's been about a year they have tuners working on it.

Im curious to see how an exhaust/turbo and tune netted 600hp :icon_mrgreen:

Just how our gtr's gain almost 200 hp with bolt ons. This is double the engine size and twice as many turbos. At least it has the mods. We will see power figures hopefully soon. Even if at minimum has 1400hp. Pretty impressive. Takes balls to mod this car

Just how our gtr's gain almost 200 hp with bolt ons. This is double the engine size and twice as many turbos. At least it has the mods. We will see power figures hopefully soon. Even if at minimum has 1400hp. Pretty impressive. Takes balls to mod this car

Who's GT-Rs?

Mine for example, Allan's for another.

can push 700 whp on stock block and maybe keep tranny intact at that power level with modded OEM turbos. that's on 3.8 displacement. I don't see how it's impossible to gain 400-600hp on a 16 cylindre 8 litre engine with 4 turbos (although tiny)

Regardless of whatever claims, that's awesome someone has the balls to mod their Veyron! Sounds great! He definitely needs a set of ADV.1 Wheels though. Those blacked out stock wheels ain't gonna cut it!!

Also I noticed turbo's in the first pic, did he upgrade the turbos as well?

That vid was bonkers! It's crazy that people are modding Veyrons. I like it. Want to see more pics of the car and mods.

I don't want to assume, but I believe they did. I cannot confirm as the shop is preparing their annoucement when they're ready. Car is in Monaco for the summer. I'm sure it'll get spotted. This guy has an awesome collection of cars, I won't post for him. Hopefully one day he'll chime in on here. Once I get more info I'll post it up. Car was a black and dark orange type color before.

602516_419751348088370_887352906_n.jpg

550224_419751158088389_1583761245_n.jpg

Can see a bit of the old color here

394047_295653637164809_1259754779_n.jpg

426869_295638360499670_1796903552_n.jpg

It was only a matter of time until someone modded theirs. Kudos for doing it! The color came out very nice as well.

I am happy to see that someone finally found the turbo screw and did turn it, as it is the raw power what these machines have been lacking the most.

:aiwebs_017:

• 3 weeks later...

Did not know we had a local Veyron!! Curious: what is the shop that did the mods? You can PM me if you are not comfortable in sharing publicly. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...