Five years ago today...

Gilligan740

Thanks for posting. Glad you are doing so well. Sometimes is does take tragedy to help us refocus on what's important.

Carpe diem!

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats Paul .. u r a great guy and Yvonne and I are honored to call u our friend .

Dr Swag

Back at you Doc and Y!

Keep conquering Brotha! Congratulations! What are you thinking of purchasing Lambo wise?

Paul,

its great to have you as a friend. It funny how life event connect and disconnect people. I am happy we have been connected. Looking forward to some awesome stuff this year and many years to come. Stay STRONG; be well.

Cheers.

Keep conquering Brotha! Congratulations! What are you thinking of purchasing Lambo wise?

Thank you!

I want to get a 06-08 Spyder around this time next year.

Paul,

its great to have you as a friend. It funny how life event connect and disconnect people. I am happy we have been connected. Looking forward to some awesome stuff this year and many years to come. Stay STRONG; be well.

Cheers.

DM3 you're absolutely right, I've enjoyed becoming friends and of course our many adventures in PA, OH, NV, and CA! I wish Pittsburgh and Columbus were closer so we could hang out more often. But I am sure there will be some great times this year and hopefully some even better times next year!

Great to read and so inspirational! Glad to see all is going well :) I had a slight run-in with mortality as well (grew extremely ill, possibly almost died, due to an allergic reaction to a medication back in December).

Great to read and so inspirational! Glad to see all is going well :) I had a slight run-in with mortality as well (grew extremely ill, possibly almost died, due to an allergic reaction to a medication back in December).

Amazing what perspective can do for your priorities, isn't it? Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you're all clear from your challenge from December!

Amazing what perspective can do for your priorities, isn't it? Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you're all clear from your challenge from December!

No kidding. I have just gone through this, removal of tumor in my neck and spent almost 2 months in the hospital which is why I haven't been able to browse around here. Rocked me pretty hard.

No kidding. I have just gone through this, removal of tumor in my neck and spent almost 2 months in the hospital which is why I haven't been able to browse around here. Rocked me pretty hard.

Chimay52 it sucks to hear that you had to go through that but I am very glad to hear that you are better now, welcome back :icon_thumleft:

Holy frick! Glad to have you back buddy.

Thanks but I can't imagine brain surgery. Scary!

Glad you are doing well Milligan. Great to hear that 5 years have gone by and all is good for you.