Bad Ass Viper TT for Sale

phxdiablo

lol 157mph trap speed, that is so nuts, wow.

Can't wait to see what Heffner gets out of Wayne's TT Gallardo project, that will be a fantastic car.

With traps being 157 that should be the world's fastest street legal car. Im sure it beats the Ligenfeilter 427TT and countless other modifed cars and bikes.

With traps being 157 that should be the world's fastest street legal car. Im sure it beats the Ligenfeilter 427TT and countless other modifed cars and bikes.

Close, but it's actually only the second fastest VIPER! I believe that there are a few supras that beat it too.

Close, but it's actually only the second fastest VIPER! I believe that there are a few supras that beat it too.

Yes modifed Supras are fast but Vipers are just that much faster when they are modifed. A highly modifed Viper or POS is probaby the only car that can take on a highly modifed Supra on the highway that I could think of. Look at the 1000TT SRT-10, it runs 8's and its street legal. But i could be wrong , either way they are the best tunner cars overall.

Street legal has such a wide definition. If the car on slicks its not street legal, if the car doesn't meet smog emissions its not street legal. if the car is lowered and doesn't have the proper bumpers (ie body kit) its not street legal. so claiming that a modified car is now the fastest street legal car ever is really pointless, and endless argument if you will.

And just on a side note, that viper, while beings crazy super fast, is not even close to being the fastest thing driven on the street. Marco's white supra (chi-town) at over 1500rwhp is king of the hill there. and Harlan's TT formula is street driven and traps 170ish with 8 something ets.

And does anyone have any videos of this viper!?! I wanna see/hear it!

And just on a side note, that viper, while beings crazy super fast, is not even close to being the fastest thing driven on the street. Marco's white supra (chi-town) at over 1500rwhp is king of the hill there. and Harlan's TT formula is street driven and traps 170ish with 8 something ets.

You must be refering to the motorsports Supra. Thats got traps somewhere in the 181mph range that is the only one that i can think of. If not do you have any pics?. There is another Supra called the Akira Supra which has a topspeed of around 255 or something like that. Its built like a dragcar but has most of the orginal parts.

I wonder which is the worlds fastest Supra because to me they are fast cars in the 1/4mile and highway.

You can have all the horsepower in the world but you still need a great driver. Reagardless if its Supra or a Viper.

Street legal has such a wide definition. If the car on slicks its not street legal, if the car doesn't meet smog emissions its not street legal. if the car is lowered and doesn't have the proper bumpers (ie body kit) its not street legal. so claiming that a modified car is now the fastest street legal car ever is really pointless, and endless argument if you will.  

There is actually now a viper in Southern Florida faster and more powerful than Marco's Supra. It just ran 8.66 on 93 octane pump gas at teh Hot Rod Pump Gas Drags with a full interior including a bumpin aftermarket stereo! Plus, unlike the supra, it can actually be driven on the street without nitrous to spool the turbo until 6000 rpm. It is a street car in every sense of the term. The owner's name is Chad. I don't feel like finding all of the specifics right now, but head over to Viperalley.com if you're interested in finding out more.

Chad is going to get that car into the 7s soon... Now, he is actually so disappointed with ONLY running 8.2x @ 178 MPH that he doesnt post the slips. Crazy.

Very interesting how hard it becomes to find every 10th when you are going that fast. Makes it even more enjoyable when reading kids post of the POS boards about how the new Plastic mess-06 will go from the C5 mid 12s to mid 10s in the upcoming C6. lol yeah, OK.

I'd love to get a GTS viper with a Hennesey mods to make it SUPER fast man.

Hennesey is playing catch-up to Jason Heffner.... the gap continues to grow.

Chad's car is sick!! :supz: :supz:

Your cars aren't too bad either... Are you also known as No Mercy on the Viperalley/Viperclub?

Yes. Thanks for the kind words.

I'd love to get a GTS viper with a Hennesey mods to make it SUPER fast man.

Send your car and money to Hennessey and you may get what you pay for ... you may not. Personally he screwed me and a good friend of mine. I would NEVER recommend that turd.

Isn't No Mercy PAITH?

NOT on L/P.

MANA used to be No Mercy on ViperAlley/ Viperclub/ 6Speedonline

PAITH is also No Mercy on a few OTHER car websites.

-James Miller

Isn't No Mercy PAITH?

NOT on L/P.

MANA used to be No Mercy on ViperAlley/ Viperclub/ 6Speedonline

PAITH is also No Mercy on a few OTHER car websites.

-James Miller

You are shitting me. What sites?? I am still No Mercy on the Plastic mess-06 forum, POS Forum, Supra forum and several others. Mother F took my name?? Maybe it's time to change them all to Mana. :tyson

Ehh... sorry to say, but NO SHIT.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/...t=374133&page=2

He is No-Murci

He says near the end of the page he is PAITH on another board and they know he really has a Lambo. LMAO!!!

If you give a SHIT, I can go back and look for a few other sites where he was NO-Murci also. I just remembered the automotiveforums.com off hand.

-James Miller

No worries, I am already over it. No Mercy has run it's course. I am Mana now. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info though. :supz:

• 2 weeks later...

"Street Car" has such a loose definition. When I say my cars are street cars I mean:

-They are full weight

-Retain all of the factory convenineces(A/C, power brakes steering windows etc)

-I have to have full aftermarket stereo :mrgreen: with subs in the back.

-Factory (smooth shiftin) T56

-Will literally idle as long as you like and never exceed 180 degree coolant temp

-Starts right up and immediately goes to a nice smooth idle

-No roll cages (even though that is probably not wise) :twisted:

-Great throttle response(especially transitioning from boost to vacuum)

-A nice quiet exhaust(personally, you can't get a 1000+hp car quiet enough for me, I like to let the performance speak for the car)

My GTS ran 145mph in less than ideal conditions. It will run low 150's in te right conditions. My SRT will run mid 150's with 1100rwhp. A friend is looking into taking the GTS off of my hands a few months down the road. I will build another GTS that will be a street monster. We should see mid 160's out of that car, but the impressive part is, it will meet the definition above. That's going to be fun.