The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

It's open discussion. No party is better than the other. The patriot act was made by Bush but both parties had to contribute to it's passing, the same with Obamacare. Basically the government in this country has gone away from the original design to pandering to money or masses, whichever keeps them in rule.

Well the government has always pandered to money and masses. Back in the 19th century for example, you had men like Rockefeller, Morgan, and Carnegie, who adjusted for inflation were worth the modern equivalent of hundreds of billions of dollars. I think Rockefeller actually controlled about one-third of the entire U.S. economy at the time. And they had loads of political power and influence.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While many may share you opinion, your presentation is the quickest way to launch a powder keg into a full blow hydrogen bomb of Internet arguments. Consider this your warning.

Warning for what? Feel free to pm. Maybe I am misreading your intent?

This is another perfect example of why republicans don't have more support. Most level-headed, educated people don't want to associate with the ignorant bigotry being spewed by some of the self-identified republicans. It's much safer to not risk the association, due to all the potential negative ramifications.

:eusa_naughty:

Im conservative and when I read your post I thought I had mistakenly opened one of my grandfathers chain emails.

Why is that?

The key is making it thru to the 2014 election. Many of us do not trust our Commander-in-Chief and his posse. I am one of them. I pray we have smooth sailing with the stock market, the U.S. dollar, and the economy. Unfortunately everything else discussed is already in motion (our rights under this administration). The citizens of the United States are just going to stand on the sidelines and watch. Until it bites them personally in the ass nothing is going to change. We need a new face for this nation and he/she better be a badass that does not take any prisoners! Until then I recommend being prepared for any situation to ease the tension of the environment we can not control.

Warning for what? Feel free to pm. Maybe I am misreading your intent?

The way in which you presented your ideas and opinions were not substantiated with evidence nor were they supported with documented facts.

You are free to express your opinions, provided they don't come out in such an incendiary fashion. While I'm sure you won't find a shortage of people who would agree with portions of your statement, it's important to consider if we are trying to have a discussion we don't want to fall into the "CAPS LOCKS" style of opinion spewing.

Just be more clear on what things you've come across that indicate your opinion. That's all. So no worries.

One thing I am wondering if anyone knows anything more about, when the police were conducting door-to-door searches in Boston, were people given a choice in that or was it done with permission? Or done with "permission" but under duress? I've seen some people on the Internet writing that it was all by choice and that the police were very cordial and polite, does anyone know if that was the case, or were people's 4th Amendment rights violated?

Each day, the scandal grows.... No question now... Laws were broken... Serious felonies.... Somebody is going to jail...

2 things... 1. I ok'd the thread- no hyperbole. Keep the politics to a minimum... Keep the ad homonym stuff out.

2. The low post count rule is in effect... If you dont know what that means, Im sure somebody who didnt pack and lift 300 LBS of Ammunition today can link to the rule.

An allegation has been made, that people on the other end of the warrantless tapped AP phone conversations, were members of Congress.

Jesus fcuking Christ.

An allegation has been made, that people on the other end of the warrantless tapped AP phone conversations, were members of Congress.

Jesus fcuking Christ.

Holy shit!

All I can say is you fuckers should have backed Ron Paul. Now take care of your family's and embrace the madness.

If you want to be informed you can listen to my buddy Jerry Doyle.

http://www.jerrydoyle.com/

Also this is how I feel about the two-party system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaSGWJ1R4Y

All I can say is you fuckers should have backed Ron Paul. Now take care of your family's and embrace the madness.

Also if you want to be informed you can listen to my buddy Jerry Doyle.

http://www.jerrydoyle.com/

Also this is how I feel about the two-party system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaSGWJ1R4Y

I've always admired Ron Paul... When it comes to constitutional scholars he can't be compared. But when things are as fucked up as they are, change too fast can be just as detrimental.. That's how I felt at least.

That being said I think his son Rand has the right angles and approach and ill be looking for him in 16'

I like the new thread title...I wonder who is responsible for that?

Anyone seen RD lately? I wonder how is move is going.

Wow just wow. All of this is done in the name of upholding the law when in fact its in direct violation of said law it just blows my mind that anyone can try and logically argue this.

I only hope this doesn't get swiped under the rug and hush hushed.

Somewhere Nixon is smiling.

Its interesting... My son is turning in his "Californian Biography" today.

We chose Nixon 8 weeks ago, long before this thing started... Took the boy to the Nixon Library over the hill.... Ive always been fascinated with Nixon so it was a no brainer.... And then this happened.... And the paralleles are astonishing.

Honestly, I am surprised a stronger 3rd political party hasn't been established.

The Left is too far left, the Right (overall) is too far right, and the Tea Party for the mostpart are a bunch of whack jobs, and those who run Independant don't win elections.

Ron Paul was a great candidate (i agreed with 80% of what he believed in which is hard for any candidate to match up that well), but lacked Charisma-which IMO is why he didn't win.

I think even if the Potus is HEAVILY involved with IRS, Benghazi, etc-a Watergate type of situation would never happen with him (IMO) because the African American population of the US would pull the race card on why he is being investigated, etc.

It would be very hard to start a viable 3rd party in the US. Too much money and influence behind the other 2 parties.