The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

This country is toast. In even 50 years it will be nothing like we know now. Look how much it's changed in just the past 15 years. My prediction is within 50-75 years, China will be rolling tanks down our streets.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How convenient to have a Type 1 diabetic right behind him who has an "episode" on air. Then Piers Morgan has her on the show the next day and all the diabetes associations are rallying around her like she is some kind of spokesperson for Type 1 diabetes. fcuk her, should have listened to Wilford Brimley like i do and check her bloodsugar, check it often.

Guys, the advertisements aren't from the government or any political party. Just a silly non-profit.

Of course we know they aren't from the gov or a political party, but where do you think the "silly non-profit" gets funding from? Would it be so silly if that silly non-profit got grants from the Federal government with tax dollars?

My first thought when I saw the "story" on TV. C'mon, another fainter, and she's right behind him? Please.

My first thought when I saw the "story" on TV. C'mon, another fainter, and she's right behind him? Please.

Just another example to pander to his cult-inducted, group-think Messiah complex.

• 1 month later...
This country is toast. In even 50 years it will be nothing like we know now. Look how much it's changed in just the past 15 years. My prediction is within 50-75 years, China will be rolling tanks down our streets.

Not if there is anything I can do about it...

:iamwithstupid:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II

We handed over to China on a silver platter all the manufacturing we depend on, killed local jobs and the infrastructure required to sustain it, we are selling them our resources and they are happy to buy as long as theirs are sheltered and saved for a rainy day, they don't have to invade our streets they are already doing it but in a much smarter way, kudos to them they are hard working and outsmarted just about every capitalist country on this planet.

:rant:

fcuk everyone of you who thinks America is going down the toilet. People have been saying that for 200+ years now. Politics was just as dirty 200 years ago as it is today. People were just as self entitled then as now. The government is still shady and the will of the people still trumps all. We can't bury our heads in the sand (Hi Rome :eusa_dance: ) but America as a country isn't going anywhere. Other countries want to be us and plenty of people out there want to become tax paying citizens of this great place. We are still the standard bearer of the world (to steal Caddy's line). What we do right we do RIGHT.

:icon_super:

And to the poster who thinks the Chinese are coming for us with military action....IF they ever show up and try to roll a tank down main street they have another thing coming.

:lol_smiley:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II

:iamwithstupid: and so are my guns.

:rant:

fcuk everyone of you who thinks America is going down the toilet. People have been saying that for 200+ years now. Politics was just as dirty 200 years ago as it is today. People were just as self entitled then as now. The government is still shady and the will of the people still trumps all. We can't bury our heads in the sand (Hi Rome :eusa_dance: ) but America as a country isn't going anywhere. Other countries want to be us and plenty of people out there want to become tax paying citizens of this great place. We are still the standard bearer of the world (to steal Caddy's line). What we do right we do RIGHT.

:icon_super:

And to the poster who thinks the Chinese are coming for us with military action....IF they ever show up and try to roll a tank down main street they have another thing coming.

:lol_smiley:

We handed over to China on a silver platter all the manufacturing we depend on, killed local jobs and the infrastructure required to sustain it, we are selling them our resources and they are happy to buy as long as theirs are sheltered and saved for a rainy day, they don't have to invade our streets they are already doing it but in a much smarter way, kudos to them they are hard working and outsmarted just about every capitalist country on this planet.

Corporate/government espionage, reverse-engineering, and intimidation isn't 'smarter;' it's conniving. China has a lot of problems and as costs increase, companies are shifting their production elsewhere; capitalism always wins.

capitalism always wins.

Yes it does, you are 100% correct, they are palying a very good game of Capitalism.

I didn't say they did it by playing fair, the fact of the matter remains, they outsmarted the capitalist world, we weren't smart enough to foresee where this was going, hopefully we will wake up soon but based on our dependency of their goods and services and their current financial strength I can't see that happening in a hurry.

At least in my industry (industrial castings) I get a lot of calls from people wanting to bring their production back to NA and get out of China. Costs there are rising, their QC/rejection rate is through the roof, and you don't find out your parts are Shit for 4-5 months when.the boat finally arrives.

It's a very small segment but I feel it likely has similar.sentiments across the board.

Corporate/government espionage, reverse-engineering, and intimidation isn't 'smarter;' it's conniving. China has a lot of problems and as costs increase, companies are shifting their production elsewhere; capitalism always wins.

We owe China and Japan over $1 trillion dollars.....EACH. China alone holds 25% of our debt. China is irritated with us and starting to get tired of our flakey politicians. One of these days they are going to put a stop to the gravy train and want to be paid in full because we have become deadbeats.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember reading Orwell's book (1984) in high school in the late 70's.

I thought it was a great piece of post-war fiction, and a cautionary tale about living under a totalitarian state as existed in the former communist regime in Russia.

Sadly, Orwell's words, while off by 30 years (in a couple of days) may have been more prophetic than even he thought possible.........