The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

Wasnt this a Tom Clancy Novel?

Listen... We've got no shortage of door kickers in the world... The word is the intel on the op to get Foley just got stale because Obama hesitated (as zero dark thirty demonstrated is his habit)... We don't need a special conglomeration of super heros to assfuck isis... We have the assfuckers... We need a leader who will know when to thrust their hips.

read just about anything by Vince Flynn and yeah its about what you said. (i particularly recommend "term limits")

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Beret's aren't door kickers per say. They embed in with the indigenous in an area. Then they live with them, train them, and then fight with them.

CAG (Seal Team 6 and Delta) are the door kickers.

My understanding is that SEALs, Rangers, and Special Forces are all door-kickers, but SEAL Team 6 and Delta are more elite forces that are for when skills above and beyond those of regular Special Operations are required. Special Forces do as you say, embedding and training up forces, but when they fight with said forces, that can involve door kicking type stuff.

F U C K YES.

SAS, Delta Force and Seal Team 6 forming team to smash Islamic State

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sa...-hunter-4097083

Fantastic news!!! :icon_thumleft:

As someone quoted in that article puts it:

A source said: “We need to go into Syria and Iraq and kill as many IS members as we can. You can’t ­negotiate with these people.

100% true, there is nothing else to do about these animals but wipe off the face of the earth.

I don't care who, how, when, why. As long as someone is doing the fcuking whether it be Obama or Cameron.. Just get it done and ice these fuckers. Prepare the virgins, we're sending them your way!

:iamwithstupid:

A good article on the root of evil:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/23/opini...-hate.html?_r=0

Saudis Must Stop Exporting Extremism

ISIS Atrocities Started With Saudi Support for Salafi Hate

Imo the world has been way too lenient and tolerant of the Saudis and the export of their vile and backward ideology across the world. At some point they will have to pay dearly for what they did for the past half a century. The stuff they've been doing is now blowing up in their faces and is as much a threat to them as to the rest of the world but they need to be taught a lesson.

If you are a ground soldier, you are a doorkicker. Infantrymen are the ones who even came up with the phrase.

Green Berets are already doing the mission, they've been doing FID in Northern Iraq for over a month now.

I don't really see the CAG and DEVGRU mission against ISIS. They are specialized DA units, counter-terrorism, not counter-infantry. What we know about ISIS is they are just a bunch of religious zealots with a myth for a leader. They wear no uniforms, their leaders don't brag about being their leaders.

Use the Peshmerga as a infantry against ISIS and use guerilla warfare on large ISIS convoys by creating a ground network of informants. That's the mission.

Fantastic news!!! :icon_thumleft:

As someone quoted in that article puts it:

100% true, there is nothing else to do about these animals but wipe off the face of the earth.

:iamwithstupid:

A good article on the root of evil:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/23/opini...-hate.html?_r=0

Imo the world has been way too lenient and tolerant of the Saudis and the export of their vile and backward ideology across the world. At some point they will have to pay dearly for what they did for the past half a century. The stuff they've been doing is now blowing up in their faces and is as much a threat to them as to the rest of the world but they need to be taught a lesson.

I'm goad you popped in here because I have some questions... You're in the UAE right?

No.

Oh... why did I think that? never mind then... I was going to say, We've sold a shit load of military hardware (SA, UAW, qutar, etc) to our allies in that part of the world, presumably for this very moment in time... But so far, nothing from them militarily?

Oh... why did I think that? Are you in that general neighborhood?

No. I lived there briefly years ago but that's it. Dad's side of the family is from the ME though.

Oh... why did I think that? never mind then... I was going to say, We've sold a shit load of military hardware (SA, UAW, qutar, etc) to our allies in that part of the world, presumably for this very moment in time... But so far, nothing from them militarily?

I guess they're waiting for the US to pop in and will probably participate to some degree but, you guys usually solve their problems :D Saudis did get involved in Yemen a few years back and bombed rebels etc.

If you are a ground soldier, you are a doorkicker. Infantrymen are the ones who even came up with the phrase.

Green Berets are already doing the mission, they've been doing FID in Northern Iraq for over a month now.

I don't really see the CAG and DEVGRU mission against ISIS. They are specialized DA units, counter-terrorism, not counter-infantry. What we know about ISIS is they are just a bunch of religious zealots with a myth for a leader. They wear no uniforms, their leaders don't brag about being their leaders.

Use the Peshmerga as a infantry against ISIS and use guerilla warfare on large ISIS convoys by creating a ground network of informants. That's the mission.

Such specialized units would maybe be used to go after specific ISIS leaders.

http://news.yahoo.com/libya-air-strikes-sh...-222721012.html

Libya air strikes show UAE willing to 'go it alone'

United States officials said that United Arab Emirates warplanes secretly bombed Islamist militia targets in Libya from bases in Egypt last week, but Abu Dhabi has not publicly acknowledged involvement. On Tuesday, Egypt denied any "direct" role in the raids.

Dear a God help us.... Yes... Obama just called a press conference to announce "we don't have a strategy for ISIS".

Just. fcuking. Great. Doesn't this guy have a single person around him who's willing to say, "uh... Boss... Even if that's the truth, maybe we shouldn't say that..."

I just wonder how he still has a 40+ percent approval rating!

Most people don't pay attention to things like foreign policy so they don't really know the extent of how terrible he is on it.

I just wonder how he still has a 40+ percent approval rating!

That an easy one... Anyone getting anything for free.... APPROVES