The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

Saw the awesome headline and did my part for the cause.

post-11867-1413509206_thumb.png

post-11867-1413509236_thumb.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of leftist echo chambers...I CANNOT BELIEVE I heard this from Dem Donny Deutsch on MSNBC!

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/dem-deutsch-ma...-four-years-ago

Its nothing new.

Romney will get positive coverage then as soon as he would win the primary wall to wall Bain Capital and he hates women. Happened last time and happened in 2008 except in 2008 it was all about too old.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the Democrats lost a deep red state in the Senate. South Dakota. We always vote Republican for President yet had 2 Democrats in the Senate forever. And even re-elected one that had a stroke and couldnt talk.

Three governors who pushed through gun control were at risk tonight (Colorado, Maryland, and Connecticut). Maryland's Democratic governor got voted out. Connecticut looks like the Democrat is going to retain control. Colorado the Senate seat went Republican however the governor's race is still up for grabs, however it looks like Hickenlooper (the current Democratic party governor) might lose.

I am glad Joni Ernst won as Iowa tends to be a very Democratic party state. I am glad Scott Walker held on in Wisconsin as that race had huge implications. Top Republicans were saying that if Walker lost, then even if the GOP won control of the Senate, it would still be an overall loss for the party because of what Walker losing would signify to other governors (i.e. take on the public-sector unions and you will pay).

Colorado has huge implications because Colorado has traditionally been a red state, however the Democrats employed a special model in Colorado that has since become known as the "Colorado Model" that basically turned the state from red to blue. Democratic party senators, Democratic party governor, Democratic party state legislature, etc...the initial recall elections over the gun control brought this under question however, and now with losing a Senate seat, losing control of the state senate, and especially if Hickenlooper loses, it will show that Colorado isn't necessarily as blue as the Democrats had thought.

Anyone read the Politico article where an unnamed source claimed that Obama is all bent-out-of-shape that he isn't center-stage in this election, not being called by candidates to come campaign for them and all that, that he is depressed and very bored looking in national security meetings, etc...?

Joni Ernst makes it 51.

It's going to be 54 with Alaska and Louisiana. Not counting any who decide a nice office is more important than party loyalty a flip sides.... There will likely be one or two of them...

It's going to be 54 with Alaska and Louisiana. Not counting any who decide a nice office is more important than party loyalty a flip sides.... There will likely be one or two of them...

Manchin in WV would be an obvious candidate. He opposes nearly everything Obama does.

Manchin in WV would be an obvious candidate. He opposes nearly everything Obama does.

Yep... And you may see a couple retire and be replaced by republican governors. That subway trip from the crappy office buildings to the capitol is a killer for those old dudes.... Time will tell...

Obama and his staff are gearing up for a slew of "Executive Orders". This is going to get interesting......

They've been. And are going to ram through as much bullshit as they can before January, and after.

Do the Republicans have the guts to stand up? Honestly, I don't know.

I find it amusing that they blamed republicans for no legislation being passed while Harry Ried buried 352 bills on his desk...

BUt i think the next few months will really show just the kind of person obama is when he throws a tantrum with no one on his side.

I find it amusing that they blamed republicans for no legislation being passed while Harry Ried buried 352 bills on his desk...

BUt i think the next few months will really show just the kind of person obama is when he throws a tantrum with no one on his side.

:iamwithstupid:

Harry Reid is a special kind of asshole.

Executive action on Amensty is supposed to be here by Christmas.

He's been throwing tantrums, and it's hilarious. Sad part is, most people don't see it yet. I think it'll come more to light, and hopefully people see the true colors of the party responsible.

If Obama does the amnesty by executive action after the election results last night, and all signs are that he will, it's going to get really ugly. I'm thinking that there have to be a number of Democrats that are already begging him not to go forward with it, because it may damage the Dem brand so badly that they are screwed for the foreseeable future. I'm also not sure what the Republican options will be for fighting it (short of impeachment).

If Obama does the amnesty by executive action after the election results last night, and all signs are that he will, it's going to get really ugly. I'm thinking that there have to be a number of Democrats that are already begging him not to go forward with it, because it may damage the Dem brand so badly that they are screwed for the foreseeable future. I'm also not sure what the Republican options will be for fighting it (short of impeachment).

Obama is currently poison for the Democrats, hence the "please don't come shill for us" pleas, and the resulting plunges of support when he did.

Republicans don't have the guts to impeach at this point, and to be honest, they'll probably fold over onto themselves before January and try to find a "bipartisan" solution for Executive Amnesty, effectively undoing and positive potential gained last night. I hope not, I really do, but the Republicans have got their heads so far up their O's ass' it's uncomfortable to watch.

Pesronally i dont see it that way (their heads up his ass). They now have the majority to pursue impeachment and push it through, which i think is justifiable if he tries to give amesty to the 34million illegals they were initially reporting it to be. But one thing is true and thats the fact that there is a LOT left to be seen from both parties in reaction to the tidal wave.

Personally i think Obamas ego will come full circle and show the world what an ass he is (assuming the republicans play the game right).

Pesronally i dont see it that way (their heads up his ass). They now have the majority to pursue impeachment and push it through, which i think is justifiable if he tries to give amesty to the 34million illegals they were initially reporting it to be. But one thing is true and thats the fact that there is a LOT left to be seen from both parties in reaction to the tidal wave.

Personally i think Obamas ego will come full circle and show the world what an ass he is (assuming the republicans play the game right).

I HOPE you're right.

Unfortunately, Governor Hickenlooper managed to squeak out a victory, also Malloy in Connecticut. And I-594 passed in Washington state, which is not good. It is a "universal background check," only a lot more than that. But it sounds very "common sense" and thus the whole state voted for it. Now similar measures are being planned for Oregon, Maine, Arizona, etc...

Impeachment IMO would probably be political suicide for the Republicans and Obama knows it.

I completely agree. Unless it was some act so brazen and strongly contradictory to public opinion. Certainly not saying the odds of anything like that happening are very high. But you never know

Some say the solution would be for the GOP to seek to defund it, groups to challenge it in the courts, and for the GOP to focus on winning in 2016 with the promise to undo it.