The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone remember when Obama was mocking Romney for saying Russia was our biggest geopolitical threat and our glorious leader was laughing saying we weren't living in the 80's cold war environment anymore.

Again the amateur has his bluffs called by a more experienced leader.

Does anyone remember when Obama was mocking Romney for saying Russia was our biggest geopolitical threat and our glorious leader was laughing saying we weren't leaving in the 80's cold war environment anymore.

Palin called Russia invading Ukraine back in 08. Said we emboldened Russia by our inaction and bumbling response when Russia invaded Georgia. She called out Obama hardcore too.

Does anyone remember when Obama was mocking Romney for saying Russia was our biggest geopolitical threat and our glorious leader was laughing saying we weren't living in the 80's cold war environment anymore.

I remember that, it was on the televised debate. Kerry was right. The Russians can do whatever they please as long as Obama is in the White House. It might as well be vacant...

All you fuckers who voted for Obama are getting exactly what you deserve. Too bad the rest of us have to get it too.

• 1 month later...
Richard Nixon bugged the Democratic headquarters and the media ran him out of office.

Obama bugs the entire country and nobody says shit.

With the way his presidency is going, does this surprise anyone? The guy could shoot someone in cold blood on the front lawn of the white house with CNN and FOX live streaming it and no one would bat an eye.

Richard Nixon bugged the Democratic headquarters and the media ran him out of office.

Obama bugs the entire country and nobody says shit.

If it was President Bush they would.

With the way his presidency is going, does this surprise anyone? The guy could shoot someone in cold blood on the front lawn of the white house with CNN and FOX live streaming it and no one would bat an eye.

Most people don't pay much attention to the various issues by themselves, and if the local news that many watch doesn't cover them much either, then people just don't know.

Its funny, that the sight, or mention of this moron, immediately puts me in a bad mood.. The sight of one of his Obama/Biden stickers on peoples cars, makes me want to run them off the road. And I cant put into words the anger that erupts when I see a fool with an I love Obamacare sticker...

Its funny, that the sight, or mention of this moron, immediately puts me in a bad mood.. The sight of one of his Obama/Biden stickers on peoples cars, makes me want to run them off the road. And I cant put into words the anger that erupts when I see a fool with an I love Obamacare sticker...

It's the same people that voted him into office that are in denial that this person who they trusted and had such high hopes for could betray them and be exactly what the conservatives said he was. They still have their fingers in their ears saying "Nah nah nah nah I can't hear you" as he simultaneously strips their privacy, invades their freedoms and does the exact opposite of all he said he would do.

I'll say it again: We as a country are getting exactly what we deserve.

It's the same people that voted him into office that are in denial that this person who they trusted and had such high hopes for could betray them and be exactly what the conservatives said he was. They still have their fingers in their ears saying "Nah nah nah nah I can't hear you" as he simultaneously strips their privacy, invades their freedoms and does the exact opposite of all he said he would do.

I'll say it again: We as a country are getting exactly what we deserve.

I underestimated the damage this current administration has done to our country.

I figured we'd be status quo or maybe a little worse off.

If it's any consolation, it appears as if race alone won't win the white house moving forward.

That's funny man. I go through the same thing. In the Atlanta area , those damn Obama campaign stickers are still all over the place. Every time I see one, I pass the car and I glare into their car to see what kind of dumbf*%k is driving. It's never someone who's remotely cool, or will even look back at me. They just stare straight ahead with a clueless smirk... dumbf*#ks

Ugh I couldn't agree more!!!

That's funny man. I go through the same thing. In the Atlanta area , those damn Obama campaign stickers are still all over the place. Every time I see one, I pass the car and I glare into their car to see what kind of dumbf*%k is driving. It's never someone who's remotely cool, or will even look back at me. They just stare straight ahead with a clueless smirk... dumbf*#ks

Exactly!!!

And they are usually driving in the left lane with their phone plastered to the side of their head and usually driving a fcuking shitbomb car. Don't worry, their bald tires will blow eventually and crash them into the concrete barrier then causing a traffic jamb.

• 2 weeks later...