The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a incredibly stupid decision and sets a terribly bad precedent. It just made targets of Americans all over the world. If it worked once, they are going to assume it will work again, and will start kidnapping American citizens for exchanges. Not that this didn't happen before but the frequency will increase. on top of that it also shows weakness.

:iamwithstupid: I am hoping they are just gathering evidence to charge him.

How the fcuk is there not outrage over this everywhere?

There is... It's one of the worst political decisions in the last twenty years....

How the fcuk is there not outrage over this everywhere?

I'm over here in theater now and believe me ever single service man over here is PISSED (with a capital P).

The guy left post shortly after arriving has said he feels ashamed to call himself a US citizen, I just dont get why we even bothered.

There is... It's one of the worst political decisions in the last twenty years....

Its not on the news, nothing on my FB feed... WTF... This needs to be at the forefront.. fcuking Clinton gets a BJ and they blow a gasket... Where is the start of Impeachment for this fool?

Is there really a criminal aspect to this for not notifying congress 30 days ahead, making the statements, etc?

Did he finally use enough rope to hang himself?

I'm over here in theater now and believe me ever single service man over here is PISSED (with a capital P).

The guy left post shortly after arriving has said he feels ashamed to call himself a US citizen, I just dont get why we even bothered.

Because Obama was getting creamed on the VA thing.... And they thought this would "be greeted with elation by veterans and the public." (That is a quote)

I don't think they counted on papa Bergdahl doing his Arabic floor show or tweeting that he was going to free all the Gitmo detainees....mom that busted the whole thing open and reminded everybody who baby bowe really was...

Is there really a criminal aspect to this for not notifying congress 30 days ahead, making the statements, etc?

Did he finally use enough rope to hang himself?

You mean impeachment? No chance. Republicans learned that lesson.

He has enough rope to hang his party five months from now.... And then, when republicans have the senate, the investigations and hearings start.

Out of 45 Newslinks on my feed.. The video of the handover is # 38! Douchebag working out is at the forefront.... as well as Hillery discussing Lewinsky? WTFFFF

^ haha. this is outrageous thought. I actually haven't watched the news lately and have tried to keep my stress level down that way, but I know I shouldn't be but I was shocked. This will be horrible for American Citizens around the world.

Its not on the news, nothing on my FB feed... WTF... This needs to be at the forefront.. fcuking Clinton gets a BJ and they blow a gasket... Where is the start of Impeachment for this fool?

Well to nitpick, Clinton's impeachment wasn't technically over his getting a BJ, it was over his lying about it.

I dunno guys. It's been on fox, cnn and msnbc all night long.

What the fcuk.

I dunno guys. It's been on fox, cnn and msnbc all night long.

ABC even mentioned it in the article I saw. This could be too big to ignore, *crosses fingers*

ABC even mentioned it in the article I saw. This could be too big to ignore, *crosses fingers*

Oh my god... I couldnt think of anything that would make me happier...

Oh my god... I couldnt think of anything that would make me happier...

They talked about how there is a lot of controversy with the exchange, the legal part of it (lightly) if I recall and what members of the armed services are saying about it.

They talked about how there is a lot of controversy with the exchange, the legal part of it (lightly) if I recall and what members of the armed services are saying about it.

I don't really keep up on tv and news much, what's been said thus far? Even in a TL;DR version.

American people are a bunch of candy asses and will do absolutely nothing. We are too worried about what Kim Kardashian is doing and what she's wearing to be bother too much by Obama's scandals. Obama will stand by his decision to break the law HE just signed into law in December. A couple of of guys from the GOP will wave their fist and have a few choice words. Obama Administration will make up a bunch of lame excuses, accuse the GOP of playing politics, blame others, witch hunting, and that will be the end of it. Just like all his other scandals.

Obama BROKE THE LAW in effort to trade this loser soldier for the Taliban All-Star Terrorist Team in which we spent 10+ years and billion of dollars to capture. If Obama is not impeached now, I have zero hope for this country.

Clinton was impeached for telling a white lie about banging a fat chick. Nixon bugged a hotel room. How the hell is Obama still in office? This is 100% absolutely insane.

Reading more stories on this makes me so fcuking mad it is unreal. Especially as I read the bios of the guys we traded. They were Big fcuking Deals. Obama committed treason in my mind.

Reading more stories on this makes me so fcuking mad it is unreal. Especially as I read the bios of the guys we traded. They were Big fcuking Deals. Obama committed treason in my mind.

It's not the first time, nor the last I'm sure.

The exchange/handover is coming under intense scrutiny now as well. We gave them their guys back 5 days before we got our scumbag back. Congress wasn't notified. We didn't pat the guy down at the exchange point, we let him get all the way back to the chopper where he could have had a vest and blown us up. They video taped the exchange, supposedly a big no no.

The exchange/handover is coming under intense scrutiny now as well. We gave them their guys back 5 days before we got our scumbag back. Congress wasn't notified. We didn't pat the guy down at the exchange point, we let him get all the way back to the chopper where he could have had a vest and blown us up. They video taped the exchange, supposedly a big no no.

The first contact reaches around and feels his back looking for a vest. A more full and thorough inspection was right before he gets on boards.

It's a good thing I'm not in the military.

I would have just called in Spooky to lay down hell fire.