Powerball soars to $550million with no winner last night...

MHaynes772

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First, I would remain anonymous, and retain advisors. Then I would divide a portion among my family.

Then you'd never see me again

First, I would remain anonymous, and retain advisors. Then I would divide a portion among my family.

I look forward to my share of the winnings dad.

Ps can you can buy some tickets for me please and I will send you the money.

I would buy Megan Fox and a lifetime of AceofSpades/kebab and drink, eat, fcuk till we both died.

you still hung up on her? she fell out of my top 10 after the first transformers came out..lol

I believe that part of the agreement with PowerBall is that you cannot remain anonymous.

What are you worried about anyway...You're already rich!

Why don't you guys invest the entire principal conservatively nd then live lavishly off the interest? Even Tamara Ecclestone with all the crazy shit she spends on only has spent the "interest from the interest off the trust".

That is such a stupid amount of money. It would be incredible to win, no doubt.

The big giveaway would be my status to "multi-lambo owner" over the weekend.

I would buy Lamborghini and make my own car, 950 kg, 650 HP with a design which would make the Egoista tame in comparison :icon_mrgreen:

Heres hoping we have an LP winner! ;)

lol imagine how that would go over in the media

"LAMBORGHINI OWNER WINS POWERBALL"

I believe that part of the agreement with PowerBall is that you cannot remain anonymous.

no you can remain anonymous - you just have to take the right legal steps before you move forward and file a claim.

anonymous winners listed here: http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_stories.asp

some of the stories are crazy. and its interesting that the vast majority opted for cash. also theres an unclaimed ticket for $77 million :o

I would buy Lamborghini and make my own car, 950 kg, 650 HP, DCT, with a design which would make the Egoista tame in comparison :icon_mrgreen:

Fixed! :icon_mrgreen:

First I would go to our lake cottage, take a deep breath, just look at the swans swimming on the lake while sun sets, and propably have a nice cold beer. Call my parents and thank them for everything I've had. Then after that I would totally go to sleep.

Next several months I would go buying lots of speed boats, yachts, Zonda's, McL F1's, Koenigseggs etc...

And then I would just party crazy all over the world until my heart stops. Probably...

Most likely a toothless meth head wins it after filling the ticket upside down buying a pack of Swisher Sweets or WO blunts.

Most likely a toothless meth head wins it after filling the ticket upside down buying a pack of Swisher Sweets or WO blunts.

Sad but true, seems to be most winners are people that will never have the capabilities to manage money.

lol imagine how that would go over in the media

"LAMBORGHINI OWNER WINS POWERBALL"

Last year a footballer won a lottery in the UK. Average wages in the league in 2011 were £22 353 a week. You'd have to ask capt but I don't think the media made a huge fuss about it.

Last year a footballer won a lottery in the UK. Average wages in the league in 2011 were £22 353 a week. You'd have to ask capt but I don't think the media made a huge fuss about it.

Rest assured there would be outrage in America... And a new provision that anyone with an income over $120k/yr would.be taxed at a 75% rate on gambling income.

Only poor people are allowed to win the lottery, we owe it to them.

Ps, I put $10 on it from the most Podunk hillbilly liquor store in a shanty town in the high desert. Playing the hillbilly odds.