Who is going to the Lamborghini Esperienza??

Deuce

Who is going this week at the NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK?

There is the West Coast Esperienza at the AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY in SoCal this September and I would like to get a good group of us SoCal LP members to get together and go and take over the track with people we know :) details below, please let me know your thoughts ASAP..... should be a shitload of fun!!!!!!!

AVAILABLE DRIVING DATES

Monday, September 9th

Tuesday, September 10th

Wednesday, September 11th

Thursday, September 12th

AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY

9300 Cherry Ave

Fontana, CA 92335

VISIT TRACK WEBSITE

Located less than an hour west of downtown Los Angeles, Auto Club Speedway is one of the most popular tracks in Southern California. Formally the California Speedway, this facility offers a 1.45- mile, 13-turn infield test circuit. Allowing for more excitement per foot than any other track in the region, this motorway is a time-tested favorite for Lamborghini enthusiasts from all over the country. Don’t miss the Lamborghini Esperienza program during its only west coast stop on the 2013 calendar.

Website info http://www.eventfarm.com/events/index/5115...ed-72960ab551d8

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks interesting.. I wonder about actual seat time..

Didn't someone on here go to the Palm Beach event? They could probably tell you for sure. But I thought it was a good amount of track time.

Who is going this week at the NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK?

I may attend this week @ NJMSP. I have a few things I need to wrap up first, but at the moment its looking good. :icon_thumleft:

Did anyone go to todays event in NJ?

I went yesterday. It was a great time! We started with a drifting lesson using a Performante! They had cones out in a figure of 8 and a water truck soaking the ground for epic sliding. There was also a road course, a quick lane change exercise, track prep and fulll track driving. Everybody got to drive the Aventadors, Performante, 550-2, and 560-4 (newest version). Unfortunately, I was in the middle of some business that kept me on the phone more then in the event, but what I had time to do was a blast! The instructors, staff, presentation, catering, everything was top notch.

FC Kerbeck invited me. Steve Waldie joined me and we had a great time. FC Kerbeck brought their film crew and we did some videos for their site. When they put the videos up, I will share the link in this thread. They are great people. I am glad that they are focusing more on content for their website. I can't thank them enough for another epic Lamborghini experience! Drifting a Performante was insane fun!! The track was great, but I missed that part of the event. I was too busy with work. :icon_sad: When my Aventador returns from Italy I may just have to take it there for a make-up date. :icon_mrgreen:

Lamborghini is really on their game. Every event I attend is extremely well done. :eusa_clap:

Now, I am seriously considering buying a track-only bull and entering the Super Trofeo Racing Series. :s-ctf:

I went yesterday. It was a great time! We started with a drifting lesson using a Performante! They had cones out in a figure of 8 and a water truck soaking the ground for epic sliding. There was also a road course, a quick lane change exercise, track prep and fulll track driving. Everybody got to drive the Aventadors, Performante, 550-2, and 560-4 (newest version). Unfortunately, I was in the middle of some business that kept me on the phone more then in the event, but what I had time to do was a blast! The instructors, staff, presentation, catering, everything was top notch.

FC Kerbeck invited me. Steve Waldie joined me and we had a great time. FC Kerbeck brought their film crew and we did some videos for their site. When they put the videos up, I will share the link in this thread. They are great people. I am glad that they are focusing more on content for their website. I can't thank them enough for another epic Lamborghini experience! Drifting a Performante was insane fun!! The track was great, but I missed that part of the event. I was too busy with work. :icon_sad: When my Aventador returns from Italy I may just have to take it there for a make-up date. :icon_mrgreen:

Lamborghini is really on their game. Every event I attend is extremely well done. :eusa_clap:

Now, I am seriously considering buying a track-only bull and entering the Super Trofeo Racing Series. :s-ctf:

That does sound like a good time!

+100

I spent the day there today and it was great. If you are a real hard core track guy then you will be a little dissatisfied with the amount of on track time. For anyone else that enjoys driving high performance cars, it really is worth the cost. Autocross and drifting was a blast

ESPECIALLY in someone else's Lambo!!

That does sound like a good time!

+100

I spent the day there today and it was great. If you are a real hard core track guy then you will be a little dissatisfied with the amount of on track time. For anyone else that enjoys driving high performance cars, it really is worth the cost. Autocross and drifting was a blast

ESPECIALLY in someone else's Lambo!!

Yeah, it is not for the serious track guy. It isn't about multi hour track driving. But it is a great experience! IMO For the money it is a great deal.

You figure you get to drive over a million in cars, including the Aventador, pretty hard.

The track we were at normally costs $175 a day for members, $200 for friends of members

and each participant probably wore out about 1/2 the life of a set of tires through the course of the day.

And you are driving LAMBOS!

Or you could buy the Sesto you keep lusting after now that you got a taste of track life. ;)

I went yesterday as well, had a fantastic time. First class event. Enjoyed all the exercises and the track time. Hot lapping the Aventador and Performante was a blast!

Here are some photos:

lamboesperienza01.jpg

lamboesperienza02.jpg

lamboesperienza03.jpg

lamboesperienza04.jpg

lamboesperienza05.jpg

lamboesperienza06.jpg

lamboesperienza07.jpg

lamboesperienza08.jpg

lamboesperienza09.jpg

lamboesperienza10.jpg

lamboesperienza11.jpg

lamboesperienza12.jpg

Or you could buy the Sesto you keep lusting after now that you got a taste of track life. ;)

I am very well acquainted with track life. The main thing that keeps me away from the track is time. I never had a lot to begin with and now my priorities have changed. I would rather spend any free time I have during the daylight hours with my kids over anything else.

Although, I would love to be involved in the Super Trofeo Race Series! As much as I would want to, I know I don't the have the time that it would require at the track to participate myself. With the Trofeo Race Car, I can own the car and someone else I know (an up-and-coming driver / friend who lives at the track) can enter the races. I can promote some of my businesses with the car, have some fun watching it compete in a couple races per season (I doubt I can make more than 2-3) and drive it on the track whenever I make the time. It could be a lot of fun.

The Sesto is an entirely different animal.

With the Trofeo Race Car, I can own the car and someone else I know (an up-and-coming driver / friend who lives at the track) can enter the races.

Paging Cake!

How many people/cars at the event? Does everyone have a car available at all times?

We had 4 groups of 8 people.

No, you do not have a car available at all times. When your group is doing an exercise you take turns. With Slalom and Drifting it was one person at a time. With the traction control one it was 2 people at a time, with track-section about 4 people at a time and full track session was I think 3-4 people at a time. You definitely don't do as much driving as you would at a track day, but whatever driving you do get to do is a lot of fun without having to worry about damaging the car, wear and tear, etc...

How many people/cars at the event? Does everyone have a car available at all times?

There was about 30 people there. They had the group broken

Into 4 groups with individual instructors.

Each group did a different station until lap time.

There was about 8 -10 G's and 2 LP700's.

Hovik, what group color where you in?

I was white and took home 1st in the autox;)

Hovik, what group color where you in?

I was white and took home 1st in the autox;)

Oh so that was you! Wish I knew I would have said hello. I was in the orange group. We did ok, 2nd place as a group...

Should I spill the beans on what Tom mentioned about a certain cool Lambo thing you'll be doing? :D

Oh so that was you! Wish I knew I would have said hello. I was in the orange group. We did ok, 2nd place as a group...

Should I spill the beans on what Tom mentioned about a certain cool Lambo thing you'll be doing? :D

SPILL! SPILL!

Sweet let's do this and put our LP Group Together for California Speedway on Monday, September 9th. Please confirm your participation below:

1. Deuce