Who is going to the Lamborghini Esperienza??

Deuce

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me check out my calendar and set out a few dates, I'll start a new thread.

Don't know if I'll make it - just looked and the place is like 200 miles and 3+ hours away.

Don't know if I'll make it - just looked and the place is like 200 miles and 3+ hours away.

I'll give you the honor of using my MOMO helmet.

Got myself a cart today.... Im ready..

Looks like its got the CTD treatment, hope you get the ECU tuned by the time we go to the track. Probably wont need more than 2,700 RPM anyway.

You can stay at my place.

I just might take you up on that. Deuce - what's the date on this shit?

Ill post my review later on but I want to say what a great event! Great to see all of you and lets set up the next get together!

Who they hell are you?

had a great time. Lots of laughs. great to meet some of the guys I've only seen on here posting and those I've met up with before in the past again. Took me a few to get on and post a review but overall I agree with the others as far as what was the best and most enjoyable cars to drive. The aventador was fun to drive but it just didn't feel like a $450k car to me over a STS and the Perfomante, as those 2 were hands down the best cars there and are at the top of my list if I were to get another G before the new one comes out. However after getting home and jumping back in my TTG I think I'll be waiting for the G replacement. Don't get me wrong....the aventador is one sexy looking car but I would enjoy driving the STS or perfomante just as much if not more when heading out.

The event itself was well organized and the food and staff were top notch like a lambo event should be. I'm ready for the next one already. Having fellow LP guys to do it with definitely made the flight there and back more than worth the trip for 1 day. Allan with his hat and shirt and 2 chaniz......I mean Bryan......were icing in the cake for me. Hope to see you all again soon.

had a great time. Lots of laughs. great to meet some of the guys I've only seen on here posting and those I've met up with before in the past again. Took me a few to get on and post a review but overall I agree with the others as far as what was the best and most enjoyable cars to drive. The aventador was fun to drive but it just didn't feel like a $450k car to me over a STS and the Perfomante, as those 2 were hands down the best cars there and are at the top of my list if I were to get another G before the new one comes out. However after getting home and jumping back in my TTG I think I'll be waiting for the G replacement. Don't get me wrong....the aventador is one sexy looking car but I would enjoy driving the STS or perfomante just as much if not more when heading out.

The event itself was well organized and the food and staff were top notch like a lambo event should be. I'm ready for the next one already. Having fellow LP guys to do it with definitely made the flight there and back more than worth the trip for 1 day. Allan with his hat and shirt and 2 chaniz......I mean Bryan......were icing in the cake for me. Hope to see you all again soon.

Thats right biatch... WE ICED YOUR CAKE ALL RIGHT! :bj:

Flyinglap, Assman and I are waiting on Parris from Lambo BH to send us the info, theres supposed to be a hospitality booth and shit.

Sami- I've got the info. Check your PM. It's $495/pp.

Cheers

J

Lots of great posts but you guys can't seriously judge an Aventador on that track. The G series should be better. The Aventador excels in real life. On highways and on the right country roads.

Lots of great posts but you guys can't seriously judge an Aventador on that track. The G series should be better. The Aventador excels in real life. On highways and on the right country roads.

The Vent is a GT of the highest order, cool and collected at normal driving speeds but a beast when you hammer it. My only gripe is that you have to wring its neck past 120 mph to get your heart racing, I got a bigger thrill out of the STS below those speeds. BUT, if I'm spending money Vent Roadster because V12/doors=happiness.