Who is going to the Lamborghini Esperienza??

Deuce

I talked to Kris extensively about his yesterday and I plan on attending. Cost of admission is very much worth the cost if you break down the cars your driving, what you do to the cars and all cost involved. Plus your beating the shit out of a Lamborghini you do not own!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to Kris extensively about his yesterday and I plan on attending. Cost of admission is very much worth the cost if you break down the cars your driving, what you do to the cars and all cost involved. Plus your beating the shit out of a Lamborghini you do not own!

Oh shut up, are you going or not fruitcake?

Yes and they do not require anything additional for insurance!

It's well worth the cost of admission. A friend that attended with me just returned frm the BMW school and it was $1500/day.

Oh so that was you! Wish I knew I would have said hello. I was in the orange group. We did ok, 2nd place as a group...

Should I spill the beans on what Tom mentioned about a certain cool Lambo thing you'll be doing? :D

It was a starting conversation for now. I have a feeling it might be a bit north $$$ for a hobby. I'll find out more next week after I talk to Jack at Lambo LI.

I am thinkingabout how to try to convince all of the manufacturers I am a dealer for that they need to advertise to help offset the cost :eusa_think:

It was a starting conversation for now. I have a feeling it might be a bit north $$$ for a hobby. I'll find out more next week after I talk to Jack at Lambo LI.

I am thinkingabout how to try to convince all of the manufacturers I am a dealer for that they need to advertise to help offset the cost :eusa_think:

Nice, yes, it definitely will be an expensive hobby. Good luck with it, keep us updated if you go through with it and say hello to Jack when you speak to him. :icon_thumleft:

Ok, everyone who will be attending please update the following list with your name on it!

LP Group for California Speedway on Monday, September 9th. Please confirm your participation below:

1. Deuce

2. Modo

3.Mario

Shit. I need to sign up. Since all you fuckers I know are going. 05lsv are you doing Monday too? Lying Fap said he's in.

Shit. I need to sign up. Since all you fuckers I know are going. 05lsv are you doing Monday too? Lying Fap said he's in.

I'm thinking yes. I'll put my name down when I confirm...

I'm thinking yes. I'll put my name down when I confirm...

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going to be hung over and tired Sunday.

WHAT THE fcuk!!! WHY WONT IT LET ME BUY FOR SEPT 9

fcuk it's sold out, we need to figure something out here quick....... I personally know the only other person that registered was FlyingLap was there anyone else? Would everyone be willing to move our group to Tuesday the 10th? Please advise ASAP!!!!!!!

you going tues?

I just put in a call to Lambo to see if we can change to Tue instead I will advise the soonest!

I just put in a call to Lambo to see if we can change to Tue instead I will advise the soonest!

I wouldn't expect a quick call back

Ok here is the latest, the 9th had a track day issue with scheduling so it was cancelled all other days are wide open! 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th

Again I say we go the first day for fresh cars and tires so that would be the 10th!!!

Ok here is the latest, the 9th had a track day issue with scheduling so it was cancelled all other days are wide open! 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th

Again I say we go the first day for fresh cars and tires so that would be the 10th!!!

Best go register ASAP.

Worst case Deuce, see if you can reserve X amount out of the gate and go from there.