Anyone invested in Fannie Mae? (FNMA)

Lightning

I am kicking myself recently as I just sold a few thousand shares at .81 when the resistance at .82 looked huge, then never got back in as I got involved in another play and forgot about it temporarily. It has since been on a TEAR in the last week running from .83 all the way to $2.20 today, with literally NO pullbacks whatsoever (it just keeps running). Seems like there is money just POURING into it right now with alot of BIG numbers being thrown around as to where it will be in the next year.

Just wondering if anyone else is considering a long term position here or has it on watch...

I am kicking myself recently as I just sold a few thousand shares at .81 when the resistance at .82 looked huge, then never got back in as I got involved in another play and forgot about it temporarily. It has since been on a TEAR in the last week running from .83 all the way to $2.20 today, with literally NO pullbacks whatsoever (it just keeps running). Seems like there is money just POURING into it right now with alot of BIG numbers being thrown around as to where it will be in the next year.

Just wondering if anyone else is considering a long term position here or has it on watch...

I forgot to mention her brother Freddie Mac (FMCC)? Anyone going long with either of these?

These are FLYING... FNMA now at 2.52, FMCC at 2.43!

I am going to regret selling those .81's for a long time. :(

EDIT: Not even an hour later, NOW 2.72 and 2.67!

HOLY SHIIT does this suck!

These are FLYING... FNMA now at 2.52, FMCC at 2.43!

I am going to regret selling those .81's for a long time. :(

EDIT: Not even an hour later, NOW 2.72 and 2.67!

HOLY SHIIT does this suck!

Yes that would make me sick.

I for one do not look at penny stocks as they are worth pennies for a reason.

These however look to be one or make that two of the exceptions.

Yes that would make me sick.

I for one do not look at penny stocks as they are worth pennies for a reason.

These however look to be one or make that two of the exceptions.

Sick is a good word for it... :(

Hit 3.15 on MEGA VOLUME before pulling back slightly now. Stock has been a monster.

NOT a great start to the weekend...

FNMA now $3.69 and screaming higher this morning! All techs are screaming overbought but she keeps surging higher!

I'm REALLY annoyed I missed a 300% run in the last 2 weeks by being out of this temporarily, but I'm VERY happy I jumped back in at $2.60 on Friday!

I thought for sure thered be some interest in this one, surprised no one here is playing this.

At least you got back in the game at $2.60!

At least you got back in the game at $2.60!

Haha thats the only thing keeping me off the ledge today bro! ;)

She is churning in the 3.65-3.70 range right now...tried to hold $3.80 but pulled back slightly. Crazy volume again this morning. (some BIG orders going through). Going to be an interesting week.

This stock is insane...closed at $4.08, up another 85% since my first post. Money was literally POURING into her today, FMCC is flying as well.

Good start to the week for sure!

$4.60 and running hard again this morning... :icon_mrgreen:

Edit: 10 minutes later... now $4.80.

Edit: Now 20 minutes later...$5.00!

Edit: 50 minutes into the day...$5.22!

Good move! I should have saw this one coming to be quite honest the way the housing market is going, been sticking my nose in other things :(

Good move! I should have saw this one coming to be quite honest the way the housing market is going, been sticking my nose in other things :(

Thanks man! I locked in some profits at 4.70 and am looking to reload when I see some support here, she is dropping fast now and should rebound shortly (ITS ABOUT TIME WE SAW A PULLBACK!!!). This thing has had WINGS!

Welp shes falling off a cliff right now! That was fun while it lasted! :) Keeping on watch until I see some support. Massive selling going on right now!

Nice hit Lightning!

Well done man, that was a nice ride!

Nice hit Lightning!

Thanks guys! :) :icon_pidu:

I reloaded a few at 2.65 and again at 2.80 after the bounce. She is holding right now in the 3.00-3.20 range but the afternoon should be interesting. I'm planning to hold a position longer term as I think there is plenty of money to be made here in the next year, but todays swings have been a traders paradise. There is ALOT of money jumping in and out of this stock right now (well over half a billion dollars in volume already). Interesting stock for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Senate introduced legislation to end them, looks like the parties over for freddie and fannie.

Senate introduced legislation to end them, looks like the parties over for freddie and fannie.

Yeah they are a mess, people are running for the exit one after another. It was a great trade for a while but definitely a huge gamble to hold overnight right now.

Long overdue.