• Meisterschaft

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the car back and all I have to say is: Wow!!!!

Best exhaust noise I have heard in a very long time.

Probably 10 yrs ago with the CS and the carrera GT.

Now even my SV sounds lame haha.

Got the car back and all I have to say is: Wow!!!!

Best exhaust noise I have heard in a very long time.

Probably 10 yrs ago with the CS and the carrera GT.

Now even my SV sounds lame haha.

Sound clip?

I will take a good one since the ones I got are in the garage.

I dont like to tape while driving and I havent had to take it out since it has been raining everyday. I hope this weekend I get a chance.

I will take a good one since the ones I got are in the garage.

I dont like to tape while driving and I havent had to take it out since it has been raining everyday. I hope this weekend I get a chance.

Thanks looking forward to sound clip :)

Comparative Sound Bite from Cincinnati Oh. Cars and Coffee last weekend...Mods, please delete if link is deemed a violation of forum policy.

• 2 weeks later...

Question for other Kreissieg owners:

I've noticed a bit of a dead zone from about 3k to 6k RPM, at 6k it really comes alive, and its got a nice sound below 3k, but that range between 3 and 6 it feels like it should be a bit louder. I had the vacuum lines to the valves adjusted before and that helped a great deal (it used to go dead at 3k and stay really muted anywhere above 3k), but just want to compare to see if that matched other people's experience or if I should have them look into it some more.

• 2 months later...
anyone notice after install aftermarket exhaust the engine temperatur raise quickly? i got some friend who installed powercraft and lnb had a same problem

One cool feature of the Larini that is pretty unique is the ceramic coating. This helps helps improve thermal efficiency and keep the engine compartment cooler.

Bumping this up....any more clips of the Larini, Capristo, or RB's Powercraft? I'm in the market to upgrade mine as well.

Here's another video of the Larini for you :

Best Regards

Have any of you heard of Frequency Intelligent Exhaust I guess they won a competition for the best sounding Exhaust See this FI Exhaust Site

I had put on their catless downpipes they are huge diameter but loud, as I hooked them up with LNB no valve muffler. Shoots plenty of flames if thats your bag. But under hard accretion nothing sounds like this! If you listen to mine on a iPhone or Computer or You Tube it does not do it any justice but it will amaze you in real conditions. ;-)

aventador_LP700_F1_Version_3.jpg

The other brand I would also look into would be Armytrix. Its full titanium so not only do you gain power, but a significant difference in weight loss.

• 3 weeks later...
The other brand I would also look into would be Armytrix. Its full titanium so not only do you gain power, but a significant difference in weight loss.

They just posted this (please disregard appearance of the car...the exhaust is monstrous though):

• 5 months later...

I feel that most of the exhaust systems out for these cars are not so good. In reality most of the craftsmanship is sub par. The stainless used is not great quality and most of the systems that I see pictured have a lot of tell tale features that identify them as being made in China.

I have tested one of the exhausts before and after that claims pretty significant gains but our results were less than stellar. The company advertises slightly over a 30HP gain which is a tremendous jump. The reality is that it was a 23 HP loss. That's a 50+ HP swing in the wrong direction!!!!! The customer was disappointed to say the least but he is now more than satisfied because he loves the sound and it shoots monstrous flames. If that is what you are ultimately looking for then you will find a lot of good choices available for these cars. If it were me I would not have really expected to see the 30+ horsepower gain but I would have never imagined that I would see a loss and that the loss would be so significant.

I suggest that you do a little due diligence when buying a system for your car because you probably won't be getting what you think you will be getting.

If I was looking to buy an exhaust that I wanted to be engineered well and well thought out I would probably wait for the system from Akrapovic. It is probably the most expensive system available for the car but you do usually get what you pay for.

The bottom line is that you purchased an Aventador and most people are installing exhaust systems that are not worthy to be installed on a Honda.

• 5 months later...

Any issues with emissions or car not passing smog with test pipes and exhaust set up? Monitors on my car are not running. Could this be connected to the test pipes? No CEL, have not disconnected battery and I drive it once every other week or so.

• 5 years later...
On 10/31/2020 at 8:20 AM, Kratos said:

Old thread.....thought I'd update it for 2020. Stardropper is now King. 

Not for power. That merge pipe might make the sound pretty, but it greatly restricts flow. 

54 minutes ago, whiteout said:

Not for power. That merge pipe might make the sound pretty, but it greatly restricts flow. 

Which exhaust is best for power while still sounding good? Powercraft? Gintani? Other? 

20 minutes ago, Speed Demon said:

Which exhaust is best for power while still sounding good? Powercraft? Gintani? Other? 

The ones that don't purely neck down to 1 pipe. The following have a minimum of 2.5" for each bank throughout the entire exhaust: 

Akrapovic; Fabspeed; Quicksilver; Tubi Inconel Capristo; Kline; Novitec (non-race)

In the past, I thought Powercraft and Kriessieg were the way to go.  Haven't looked to see if they updated the Aventador exhaust further but they sounded amazing.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:29 PM, whiteout said:

The ones that don't purely neck down to 1 pipe. The following have a minimum of 2.5" for each bank throughout the entire exhaust: 

Akrapovic; Fabspeed; Quicksilver; Tubi Inconel Capristo; Kline; Novitec (non-race)

Well if power is the main concern, out of all these you mentioned, Capristo sounds the best. 

And btw, there are some who would risk your "alleged" Stardropper power loss for that insane sound. Just check out Lambo_Jesus...he's installing his today.

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, Kratos said:

Well if power is the main concern, out of all these you mentioned, Capristo sounds the best. 

And btw, there are some who would risk your "alleged" Stardropper power loss for that insane sound. Just check out Lambo_Jesus...he's installing his today.

To each his own, but the Aventador is already "slow" compared to the current supercars and the last thing I want is to be even slower lol.   I would not even  mind if it didnt gain power but at least not lose any.  It blows my mind that Lambo owners drop $8-12k on exhaust and install, but dont spend $200 to dyno their cars before and after, like wtf lol  

On 12/28/2020 at 8:18 AM, alpha6164 said:

To each his own, but the Aventador is already "slow" compared to the current supercars and the last thing I want is to be even slower lol.   I would not even  mind if it didnt gain power but at least not lose any.  It blows my mind that Lambo owners drop $8-12k on exhaust and install, but dont spend $200 to dyno their cars before and after, like wtf lol  

I totally get your point and I agree with you. I went back and forth for weeks on deciding to sell my stardropper to someone else because people were scaring me about the horsepower loss. I literally thought for hours on this decision. I think what tipped the scale for me was realizing that we are way behind on the power curve at this point with the car world (as you mentioned), that racing just about anyone will yield a bad loss. So my thinking is that a 10-20 pony loss is not gonna change anything since we're so far at the bottom. So I decided to keep the Stardropper. Also, I'm hoping my ecu tune will help neutralize the loss.