• Quick Silver
    • Seca
    • Titav
    • Tubi
    • Fab Speed
    • Prindiville
    • Vorsteiner
    • Meisterschaft

My Power Craft exhaust system should arrive next week and it will be installed immediately. I will post clips on youtube and instagram. I am excited to hear what straight pipes do for an Aventador! :icon_thumleft:

For the record, I am not saying power craft is the best. Based on listening to all the clips of the aftermarket brands online and having heard power craft systems on other Lamborghini models in person, I decided to go with them. I hope it sounds as good as the Kreissieg systems that I am used to. :headbang:

came across these install pics, looks like the shop heat wrapped the straight pipes.

http://bond-diary.jp/osaka/sb.cgi?eid=1382

I think before and after comparison clips would be cool. Obviously there are endless videos of stock Aventadors on youtube, but viewing clips taken of the same car under the same conditions (location, idle revs, takeoffs etc.) would be great for comparing the difference in sounds.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to the clips! what is your instagram, RB?

Thank You! I just joined instagram last week. My profile is: lamborghiniKS

came across these install pics, looks like the shop heat wrapped the straight pipes.

I think before and after comparison clips would be cool. Obviously there are endless videos of stock Aventadors on youtube, but viewing clips taken of the same car under the same conditions (location, idle revs, takeoffs etc.) would be great for comparing the difference in sounds.

Thank you for the link!

I run GoPros all the time so I am sure I will get some decent videos here and there. I will try to get some good tunnel footage with the Powercraft Aventador and the Kreissieg Murcielago SV! :icon_thumleft:

In for the POWER(said in a Jeremy Clarkson voice)craft exhaust videos!

Also is there any more detail in Bryan's claim that his dealer said Lambo suspended the stock upgrade program?

Also is there any more detail in Bryan's claim that his dealer said Lambo suspended the stock upgrade program?

Not sure where this is coming from, but I had the stock upgrade done yesterday.

Not sure where this is coming from, but I had the stock upgrade done yesterday.

It was made unavailable in the USA for 3 days due to state approvals. I believe there are two states that you can't get it in.

My Power Craft system has landed. Now it just needs to clear customs. I hope to get it installed next week! :icon_thumleft:

*edit* The power craft exhaust has been delivered! It will be installed next week!

i like the infloor jacking system wonder who makes them

I went with the capristo remote valve and their test pipes. I love how they are able to bypass the check engine light using some O2 simulator for the test pipes. Will post sound clips and videos soon.

My power craft system is being installed starting today!

As many of you know I am a huge fan of the Kreissieg exhaust systems. I have their exhaust on my SV and I have used their system on previous cars, including my Gallardo. I have been in contact with them every few weeks for the past 2 years trying to get an answer as to when they will make an exhaust for the Aventador. :rant: Well, as timing tends to be, I got the email this morning! Kreissieg will have a system for the Aventador available around the end of the year! I will get the Kreissieg system for my 50th Anniversary Aventador Roadster! :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft:

Next week I should have the first clips of my new Power Craft exhaust on my Aventador coupe! :headbang:

As many of you know I am a huge fan of the Kreissieg exhaust systems. I have their exhaust on my SV and I have used their system on previous cars, including my Gallardo. I have been in contact with them every few weeks for the past 2 years trying to get an answer as to when they will make an exhaust for the Aventador. :rant: Well, as timing tends to be, I got the email this morning! Kreissieg will have a system for the Aventador available around the end of the year! I will get the Kreissieg system for my 50th Anniversary Aventador Roadster! :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft:

Next week I should have the first clips of my new Power Craft exhaust on my Aventador coupe! :headbang:

RaginBull, have you heard the Kreissieg exhaust on a LP560/570? I'm in talks with Kresseig and even convinced them to make one for me without the valve system as I only want the Level 5 F-1 sound and I hate remotes. My only concern is I know how amazing it sounds on the 04-08 cars but I'm worried it wont be as high pitched on the LP cars and I can't find anyone that has one around here just to hear it for myself.

And speaking of Power Craft, the matte purple Aventador that was in Dubai with Saudi plates was in service for awhile because the Power Craft exhaust was causing some problems for the car during low rpm when the valves were closed. I forgot to ask what was the story but I know they kept the valves open and the problem was solved even though the owner wanted the valves to be active.

Something to keep in mind I guess.

How do you embed a video from facebook? Above is the link.

A brief video of the Capristo system I installed. Better video coming up

Kreissieg owes you a huge discount man...lol Having two different systems should be fun depending on how the Kreissieg sounds.

RaginBull, have you heard the Kreissieg exhaust on a LP560/570? I'm in talks with Kresseig and even convinced them to make one for me without the valve system as I only want the Level 5 F-1 sound and I hate remotes. My only concern is I know how amazing it sounds on the 04-08 cars but I'm worried it wont be as high pitched on the LP cars and I can't find anyone that has one around here just to hear it for myself.

I haven't heard the Kreissieg on a 560 or 570 but I cannot imagine it not delivering. I don't know what those guys do, but they seem to always get the sound right. I highly recommend going with Kreissieg.

And speaking of Power Craft, the matte purple Aventador that was in Dubai with Saudi plates was in service for awhile because the Power Craft exhaust was causing some problems for the car during low rpm when the valves were closed. I forgot to ask what was the story but I know they kept the valves open and the problem was solved even though the owner wanted the valves to be active.

Something to keep in mind I guess.

Thank you very much for the warning! I will let my tech know. I also have capristo valves I can put on it, they open and close like the factory valves when in silent mode. That maybe a solution for the genttleman having the problem. Originally, I was just going to try the Capristo valves with a stock system.

Kreissieg owes you a huge discount man...lol Having two different systems should be fun depending on how the Kreissieg sounds.

lol! Their work is really that amazing. I am happy to help spread the word. :icon_thumleft: Thank you! We will see (hear) soon!

Guest Dereiter

Once you get the car make a video of the new Exhaust pls for us :)

The Power Craft with straight pipes is now installed! As my good friend Steve Waldie would say, Holy Guacamole!!! Louder and more high pitched than the Kreissieg system. It shoots 2-foot flames! And No codes! :icon_thumleft:

I heard it on your Instagram post and holy shit is all i can say. That thing is one of the best sounding exhausts I've ever heard in a video.

Video please.

I put some on Instagram. Ill post more over the next few days. :icon_thumleft:

I heard it on your Instagram post and holy shit is all i can say. That thing is one of the best sounding exhausts I've ever heard in a video.

Thanks! So far I am very impressed with Power Craft.

I don't instagram, I hate how you cant expand the pictures. Drives me nuts.

Instagram is worth it just to hear the sound of the Powercraft.