My 2013 Tesla Model S, Multi-Coat Red....

FikseSTS

Best sedan I've ever owned, (Lexus, BMW, MB, Audi, etc..)...

Great looking car! So - how does it drive?

not yet, no video or flash... :(

so can you or can you NOT play angry birds or candy crush on that center console? :icon_mrgreen:

I love mine, only complaint is the seats could use more bolstering. The center of gravity is low because of the battery. It is so fast and corners like a dream, you slide a little in the seat.

Mine is flawless. However, since the NAV is google maps, when you go out to BFE, you have no nav. Additions I would like to see is additional wallpaper.

The car looks great. What's it like to own? What are the downsides? I would not consider a car like this for a DD just yet, what would be a good reason to switch, over say an M5?

the only drawback I see is you can't take long trips with it, other than that it's a total DD car... you really have to drive one to see, unique, super smooth, instant torque/power, no transmission, no shifting, no noise, no gas, no exhaust/heat from car, no service required, tons of room, really good infotainment, controls, guaranteed residual value from Tesla. I plug mine in each night and I'm good for 250 miles. Very fast to 100 MPH, then you'll get passed by the comparable cars, E63, M5, etc....

I put 5,500 miles on my last one in 4 months, cost was ~$210 in electricity at my rates, plus I get free express lane tolls, etc...

The car looks great. What's it like to own? What are the downsides? I would not consider a car like this for a DD just yet, what would be a good reason to switch, over say an M5?

really love this car. other than the small concerns of longer distance driving (road trips), i really want to get rid of my f10 535i for this car...

really love this car. other than the small concerns of longer distance driving (road trips), i really want to get rid of my f10 535i for this car...

I've seen a few Tesla's in the flesh around town (which is surprising here in Indiana) and they look damn good... The design inside and out is just outstanding for such a young car company. Of course I loathe the big 3 and love to see competition - nothing quite like showing up the guys who have been around forever and surpassing them - putting even the Germans in check!

Excellent color choices. I seriously love this car, and the praise it's receiving...