My 2013 Tesla Model S, Multi-Coat Red....

FikseSTS

the only drawback I see is you can't take long trips with it, other than that it's a total DD car... you really have to drive one to see, unique, super smooth, instant torque/power, no transmission, no shifting, no noise, no gas, no exhaust/heat from car, no service required, tons of room, really good infotainment, controls, guaranteed residual value from Tesla. I plug mine in each night and I'm good for 250 miles. Very fast to 100 MPH, then you'll get passed by the comparable cars, E63, M5, etc....

I put 5,500 miles on my last one in 4 months, cost was ~$210 in electricity at my rates, plus I get free express lane tolls, etc...

I have two offices approximately 130 miles apart, I drive to my other office and plug it in to make sure I have enough charge to get back. However, the other day I decide to test it and drove up and back, plus droves round town a bit. When I got home that night I had 321 miles on it and still had, according to the dash, 31 miles left to my charge. Driven moderately, I have also heard of another neighbor getting 365mi on a charge.

wow, how fast were going on the highway between the two offices? what was the average kw/m usage for the 321 miles?

I have two offices approximately 130 miles apart, I drive to my other office and plug it in to make sure I have enough charge to get back. However, the other day I decide to test it and drove up and back, plus droves round town a bit. When I got home that night I had 321 miles on it and still had, according to the dash, 31 miles left to my charge. Driven moderately, I have also heard of another neighbor getting 365mi on a charge.

Typically run about 72, no fast starts off the lights. I did not look up the kw usage in the grid but will next time.

Typically run about 72, no fast starts off the lights. I did not look up the kw usage in the grid but will next time.

Why 72? why not 70 or 75? Random speed no?

Why 72? why not 70 or 75? Random speed no?

For me if the speed limit is 65 I usually cruise at 72. JUST under the cops threshold most of the time.

Total WIN WIN here!!

I love this car. I wish I had some coin to pick one up this season but the rain is coming for summer. I need to get a truck for the flash floods, lol.

For me if the speed limit is 65 I usually cruise at 72. JUST under the cops threshold most of the time.

Exactly, Ohio wont even look you way at 72, maybe 73. But at 74,75 you will get a ticket.

you can jack up this car like a Range Rover (air suspension), and no air intake or filters to bring water in... :)

Total WIN WIN here!!

I love this car. I wish I had some coin to pick one up this season but the rain is coming for summer. I need to get a truck for the flash floods, lol.