Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's funnier, that dude in his F-car regalia or the fact that Cadillac Allante owners feel they should bring their cars to Pebble... :lol:

I don't know what's funnier, that dude in his F-car regalia or the fact that Cadillac Allante owners feel they should bring their cars to Pebble... :lol:

<-stupid :lol:

I have something too.

Two pairs: typical pair of 360 owners, and a pair of typical TR owners (yes, they're a pair). :lol:

<-stupid

It's that Pininfarina connection!

<-stupid :lol:

I have something too.

Two pairs: typical pair of 360 owners, and a pair of typical TR owners (yes, they're a pair). :lol:

Are you sure that's a TR, Peter?

Sorry Peter if you are going to rag on F-cars atleast know which ones you are ragging on. That is a 348. The targa top gives it away.

Sorry Peter if you are going to rag on F-cars atleast know which ones you are ragging on.  That is a 348.  The targa top gives it away.

Oh, so it's even a bigger piece of crap than I thought? :lol:

Who the fcuk cares what model it is? It doesn't change the fact that there's a pair of homos sitting in it. :lol:

And if You haven't noticed, this thread isn't about cars.

Sorry Peter if you are going to rag on F-cars atleast know which ones you are ragging on.  That is a 348.  The targa top gives it away.

Oh, so it's even a bigger piece of crap than I thought? :lol:

Who the fcuk cares what model it is? It doesn't change the fact that there's a pair of homos sitting in it. :lol:

And if You haven't noticed, this thread isn't about cars.

jry

Unless you own an Enzo... you're the new Ferrari Fag Queen.

Unless you own an Enzo... you're the new Ferrari Fag Queen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright now this is a friend of mine (sorry scud) but I couldn't resist. He is a member here lets see if I can drag him out.

2b93ba0a.jpg

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Alright now this is a friend of mine (sorry scud) but I couldn't resist. He is a member here lets see if I can drag him out.

2b93ba0a.jpg

Ferrari Scuderia FAG!! :lol: :lol: Hey, but I love that car..so I can't say anything!

2b93ba0a.jpg

Ferrari Scuderia FAG!! :lol: :lol: Hey, but I love that car..so I can't say anything!

Yeah it is a beautiful car, a real weapon. Sounds so good. He's a good bloke too, except we haven't got him into a Lambo yet :lol:

http://buymeaferrari.co.uk :lol:

and

ferrari.jpeg

Traduction :

My Ferrari is too slow, return to me my money

Since time that it worked hard, "Jörg Winterberg", a 60 years Berliner businessman, dreamed to offer Ferrari. Last month, having concluded some advantageous markets, it went in the dealer, and bought a "Stradale Challenge", a car being worth more 150' 000€, able to reach the 300km/H according to leaflet's.

The disappointment of Mr Winterberg is understood when

it realized that its car did not manage to exceed the 280km/H on the German motorways, where speed is free. It thus brought back Stradale to the garage, by requiring that it be refunded, but Ferrari wants nothing to know. The business was carried in front of the courts.

Sorry for the bad translation :|

What ever happened to that case?

Well this is a photo I took last month of a CS with 308 on the clock and it hit 310 eventually. Guess he just didn't have the balls. I know that there is always a degree of error in the speedo but I think the bloke is just a fag for complaining.

Cam-CS3082.jpg