Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrari Fag sightings today at the El Camino Shopping center in Calabasas. I went to todays monthly car meet. Hope you like my shots. Everything else you've seen but I love FF pix so Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ferrari Fag sightings today at the El Camino Shopping center in Calabasas. I went to todays monthly car meet. Hope you like my shots. Everything else you've seen but I love FF pix so Enjoy!

Hahaha, yeah I saw a bunch of those idiots that day too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey - Croquette and Tubb can't be gay because that Daytona was a kitt car! :anal

LOL @ the Fag at the post office! YOU were right up on him when you took that pic! :lol:

Dr. Tofu-

$1000 for an Olympus Ferrari Camera?! Is that in Canadian $? What model Olympus is it - how much of a mark-up for the Fag branding?

-James Miller

Ya, thats Canadian$$ but still.

I don't know the exact model, it's a 2004 camera, and 3.2mp with 3x optical zoom....can't be worth that much...and it's ugly as hell...

• 2 weeks later...
Here is more from Toys for tots event.

Check this guy out :finga: So guilty with that hand full of stickers.

allanff0eq.th.jpg

I'm so embarassed.....fcuk it..this year a Diablo is going to be in my driveway..If I can't find the right one..I'll settle for a Porsche or Lotus until I do.

lol, one time "Modenafan" from f-chat came to our dealership trying to help his friend pick out a 550 maranello. These two guys looked as if they just walked out of a West Hollywood beauty parlor! :lol:

I would have had the ultimate Ferrari Fag pic but I decided it might not have been in good taste under the circumstances. Turns out that at a very exclusive car show.....entrants by invitation.....submitting application, photos of exclusive car, etc.....the whole deal......I had my Countach in the show. I was walking around and come into an old guy.....OLD....probably late 60's, 70's......sitting on the curb......perfect photo opportunity......full Ferrari Fag attire, etc......I just could not get myself to take the photo......the guy was toting an oxygen tank......felt bad for the guy......but to this day tell myself you guys would have loved it. Reminded me of Bela Lugosi being laid to rest in his Dracula costume.

I am on the hunt for the ULTIMATE Ferrari Fag photo... I have seen him three times, but he was gone before I could get the camera out and snap his photo....

I have found a homeless guy who wanders around wearing a Ferrari Jacket.

I am on the hunt for the ULTIMATE Ferrari Fag photo... I have seen him three times, but he was gone before I could get the camera out and snap his photo....

I say you get some L-P decals or something from the guys here if you are able to produce that photo !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He probably has his Ferrari parked around the corner. It's not much better than the time I saw one guy in Glendale in an F355 GTS paying for his groceries with foodstamps. ](*,)

ferrari fag's poster boy!

scuderiarampage01400011qx.jpg

Definate fag

Lol, thats Carbon. He's awesome!! Anyway, heres my contribution:

I say you get some L-P decals or something from the guys here if you are able to produce that photo !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He is as elusive as Bigfoot... As hard to track as the Lock Ness Monster... But, I have succeeded where others have failed... I have captured the Homeless Ferrari Fag...

(Now... Where are my F'n Tchotchkes?)

I am freshly motivated and on the hunt for the ultimate. Here are some possibilities..

EDIT: I see two of my pics are REPOSTS!!!