Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik, did you disclose the title of the thread where those pictures were to be posted? :lol: :lol:

Erik, did you disclose the title of the thread where those pictures were to be posted?  :lol:  :lol:

Hes homeless.... I didnt figure he has internet access....

i dont know man. this guy looks pretty clean for a homeless guy...

I thougt somebody might say that... But I couldnt figure out an excuse to take pictures of the tape holding the bottom of his pant legs together....

Honestly... I feel kinda bad.... I saw him head down the alley, and I know he always walks back a few minutes later... I grabbed the camera... snapped the clandestine pic and as he walked by I hid the camera... He looked my way and I said "hey..." to see if he was going to get nutty on me....

He responds, "HEY MAN!!! Are you the guy with the white lamborghini??? THAT CAR IS AWESOME MAN!!!"

"I say, yeah... that mine... Do you mind if I get a picture of your jacket... That is AWESOME!!!! " He says "Oh man... You got to get the back... THATS THE BEST PART!!!"

:(

Erik, did you disclose the title of the thread where those pictures were to be posted?  :lol:  :lol:

Hes homeless.... I didnt figure he has internet access....

i dont know man. this guy looks pretty clean for a homeless guy...

I thougt somebody might say that... But I couldnt figure out an excuse to take pictures of the tape holding the bottom of his pant legs together....

Honestly... I feel kinda bad.... I saw him head down the alley, and I know he always walks back a few minutes later... I grabbed the camera... snapped the clandestine pic and as he walked by I hid the camera... He looked my way and I said "hey..." to see if he was going to get nutty on me....

He responds, "HEY MAN!!! Are you the guy with the white lamborghini??? THAT CAR IS AWESOME MAN!!!"

"I say, yeah... that mine... Do you mind if I get a picture of your jacket... That is AWESOME!!!! " He says "Oh man... You got to get the back... THATS THE BEST PART!!!"

That probably made his year...tellin all his buddies..

oh yeah this lamborghini owner wanted a picture of my jacket...heck i almost gave it to him. What a cool guy....

:( :( :(

Is he homeless ? That's less funny now :| Not sure that he wears this jacket to show-off

I vote NOT Ferrari Fag - forgiven

Great... Now I feel bad... He had to be NICE to me... :x :x :x

Of course, the next time I see him, he'll probably be taking a dump in my yard, so Ill get over it...

He's either: homeless; or a drug dealer; or a homeless drug dealer (This last one is my guess given his patterns and behavior)....

I mean, on a theoretical level I have sympathy for these people.... But theoretical sympathy goes out the window after you've met enough of them and you realize they are all either COMPLETELY MENTALLY ILL; ADDICTED TO DRUGS and/or ALCOHOL; or EX-CONVICTS.... Living where I live, Ive met literally HUNDREDS of them.... and 99% are out there because they are sick (and belong in a hospital but nobody wants to infringe on their right to be nuts in public) or because of BAD choices they make. At which point I say "TOUGH SHIT".

And you get down right cynical when you catch one jerking off outside your 11 year old neighbor's window while she's sleeping...

Ive met a couple (like this guy) who are COMPLETELY LUCID and actually interesting to talk to.... And the next time you meet them, they are having a psychotic episode and flipping out, and are having auditory and visual hallucinations and acting violent...

But Im still a prick for calling him a Ferrari Fag... :(

And the next time you meet them, they are having a psychotic episode and flipping out...

Sort of like you :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

And you get down right cynical when you catch one jerking off outside your 11 year old neighbor's window while she's sleeping...

So how much did you pay him to wear you jacket? :shock:

:-$ Ive been known to pay them to NOT SMOKE CRACK outside my house...

Pay?

I thought for sure you beat them into submission :lol: :lol:

Ive met a couple (like this guy) who are COMPLETELY LUCID and actually interesting to talk to.... And the next time you meet them, they are having a psychotic episode and flipping out, and are having auditory and visual hallucinations and acting violent...

Schizophrenia ? borderline plight ? I know this kind of persons, my mother is a psychiatric nurse, she used to take back home some very weird persons. Not their fault, they are unaware :(

If the guy is totally aware of being unlike others, love his life, is a jerk with everybody etc I understand, he probably stole the jacket anyway. If he is ill, I don't get the joke :|

:-$   Ive been known to pay them to NOT SMOKE CRACK outside my house...

That sucks. I have a friend that lives in a $35 million ++ house on 7 waterfront acres in Coconut Grove (Fl) that constantly has crackheads jumping her fence to smoke crack in her gardens. One year we actually hired a security guard to live in the east end of the property only to find him jerking off while watching the kids play football in the private school located on the adjacent property (Ransom Everglades school)....

Schizophrenia ? borderline plight ? I know this kind of persons, my mother is a psychiatric nurse, she used to take back home some very weird persons. Not their fault, they are unaware :(

Tommy... I know... I know... But at 2 in the morning and one is screaming "My dick!!!! My Dick!!!" outside your bedroom window and grabbing his crotch (this happened last night) you DONT REALLY CARE WHAT THEIR fcuking PROBLEM IS.... YOU JUST WANT THEM TO GO THE fcuk AWAY....

Pay?

I thought for sure you beat them into submission :lol: :lol:

I stopped that after THIS HAPPENED not far from our house... I knew the killer... Always thought he was one of the "good ones".

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/3415530/detail.html

If the guy is totally aware of being unlike others, love his life, is a jerk with everybody etc I understand, he probably stole the jacket anyway. If he is ill, I don't get the joke :|

I think you are being oversensitive.I agree it is not funny if the dude is sick but most of the time it is not the case

Tommy... I know... I know... But at 2 in the morning and one is screaming "My dick!!!!  My Dick!!!" outside your bedroom window and grabbing his crotch (this happened last night) you DONT REALLY CARE WHAT THEIR fcuking PROBLEM IS.... YOU JUST WANT THEM TO GO THE **** AWAY....  

That was ME! Dude where the F-CK do you live?

Man

You guys have a lot of sickos in LA/ :axe:  :axe:  :axe:

In LA? When you canadians flush your toilets everything ends up in S. Florida!

Tommy... I know... I know... But at 2 in the morning and one is screaming "My dick!!!!  My Dick!!!" outside your bedroom window and grabbing his crotch (this happened last night) you DONT REALLY CARE WHAT THEIR fcuking PROBLEM IS.... YOU JUST WANT THEM TO GO THE **** AWAY....  

That was ME! Dude where the F-CK do you live?

IN HELL.... for 2 more weeks....