Is this the end of Steven Seagal?

abolfaz

So your saying he is "Submerged?"

submerged.jpg

(BTW: who has even heard of any of his movies past 2000? I shamelessly had to google to even find this one)

Old-fashioned action movies have for the most part died out since the 1990s ended. Some have a niche in them, such as Jason Statham, but otherwise, you don't have big action stars like Seagal, Van Damme, Stallone, Schwarzeneggar, etc....any more.

Friend of mine was private security for him. Some of the stories he told me were pretty darn funny. His tactical experience and what he tells people to do are really funny too (not good advice or technique). BUT, he did have a badass shooting range at his house!

Friend of mine was private security for him. Some of the stories he told me were pretty darn funny. His tactical experience and what he tells people to do are really funny too (not good advice or technique). BUT, he did have a badass shooting range at his house!

I vividly remember him on the today show when I was a kid.... Talking about his CIA experience in Vietnam. Total fraud.