Another episode of Roman's TV Review

Roman

Where do I get my three fcuking hours back?

Motherfuckers.... I Love Discovery channel... Best channel on TV... And then the fuckers go and pull this on me....

OK... So Im sitting there... and Im watching this thing... And I keep saying to myself and my wife -"That looks fake as hell..." But then Im sitting there and they have these PhDs from NOAA (who seemed more like actors than science nerds, but OK, Im going with it) waxing this fcuking story... And I'm like "what the fcuk? This doesnt make sense... The video evidence are so obviously faked... But they're presenting these people as legitimate scientists, and I haven't seen a disclaimer... Are these the dumbest doctors in the world?"

Then I find out the whole fcuking thing, including the "NOAA SCIENTISTS" is complete bullshit...

fcuk YOU YOU fcuking PRICKS.

I love the Discovery Channel.. but the title Mermaid Documentary was a dead give away that it would suck..lol

Can't Believe you actually sat through 3 hours of it.

I flipped through channels layind down in bed, and saw that "official Navy classified footage" with the three fingered hand that hit the glass, and thought. What the fcuk is this garbage. Then i see its a discovery channel special and was even more confused. What was the point of that. I also saw the part about the fisherman finding all the little spears in the fish. I watched 15 minutes and moved on.

A real great documentary to watch is Vietnam in HD -- I think it is 5 hours long and takes you through the entire war, nearly battle by battle. It is also narrated by "Dexter" ( Michael C Hall) so the deathly feel is even worse than it already is. It was really an eye-opening look into a time when I was just a year or so old.

I saw about that mermaid theory too. Officially I think it is called the "Aquatic Ape Theory" or something. Scientifically, I have no problem with the concept that apes could have gone into the water at some point in the past and thus evolved into an aquatic ape with a fin, as we know at some point in the past that mammals moved into the water (whales, dolphins, etc...) but unless there is any hard scientific proof, then it's all just speculation. I didn't know the documentary was fake though, talk about misleading people!

However, all these channels have gone down the tube over the past decade or so. The Learning Channel became just "TLC" and basically a reality-show network. They used to be a truly learning devoted channel, but that doesn't get much of an audience. Discovery Channel the same, they have moved more to attract more viewers. History Channel has adopted lots of conspiratorial shows, and Court TV became Tru TV a few years back, with lots more reality-show types of things. And it worked, the audience numbers shot way up.

Motherfuckers.... I Love Discovery channel... Best channel on TV... And then the fuckers go and pull this on me....

Best channel on tv? Two words for you, BACKYARD OIL!

OK... So Im sitting there... and Im watching this thing... And I keep saying to myself and my wife -"That looks fake as hell..." But then Im sitting there and they have these PhDs from NOAA (who seemed more like actors than science nerds, but OK, Im going with it) waxing this fcuking story... And I'm like "what the fcuk? This doesnt make sense... The video evidence are so obviously faked... But they're presenting these people as legitimate scientists, and I haven't seen a disclaimer... Are these the dumbest doctors in the world?"

Then I find out the whole fcuking thing, including the "NOAA SCIENTISTS" is complete bullshit...

fcuk YOU YOU fcuking PRICKS.

:lol2: :lol2:

Man this sort of "Summer" bullshit programming is already making me miss "The Americans". Definitely a Top 3 new show for sure.

A real great documentary to watch is Vietnam in HD -- I think it is 5 hours long and takes you through the entire war, nearly battle by battle. It is also narrated by "Dexter" ( Michael C Hall) so the deathly feel is even worse than it already is. It was really an eye-opening look into a time when I was just a year or so old.

Tell me this is on Netflix!