***VIDEO*** from the Houston 1/2 mile event of the Underground Racing Gallardos.

Why do I get the feeling NOBODY accept UR employees and owners of a few select cars have ever seen the TRUE on kill setting of the quickest car you've built. (outside of your shop car). I've noticed that on any of the extremely rare occasions one of your cars has been beat. it just seems like the same car and several other's come back with the wick turned up just a touch more to destroy whomever.

something something ace in the hole something something

Be interested to see what those cars would do in a full mile...

I think Mile is to dangerous.. unrealistic. Its not something you can do on the street , heck even a half mile is reaching dangerous levels for street racing.

shops waste a lot of money for these 1 mile events and the slightest error can be costly...chute, brakes, bump.. 250mph in car that was not designed to go that fast..ugh..not for me.

I think Mile is to dangerous.. unrealistic. Its not something you can do on the street , heck even a half mile is reaching dangerous levels for street racing.

shops waste a lot of money for these 1 mile events and the slightest error can be costly...chute, brakes, bump.. 250mph in car that was not designed to go that fast..ugh..not for me.

I definitely like the 1/2 miles racing a lot more than the full mile. These cars are way to fast now to run the full mile. You can prove what you need to by the 1/2 mile.

You can prove what you need to by the 1/2 mile.

At this point, you still feel UGR needs to prove something ...

After all the records, the innovations, the satisfied customers ...

Well, that explains it all ... Here's to your continued success ...

When is the next Houston 1/2 mile event? Need to try some new projects out!

I bet only half mile in mid May each year and the full mile the other times. They will have half mile speeds at the full mile events.

Half mile is the way to go 150%. Less beating on the cars and a heck of a lot safer. But then again the cars are getting so fast you may need parachutes and things because some of these half miles there isnt that much shut down room to be honest.