1987 Countach 5000 QV, Red, For Sale

Taoist

I'm selling my Rosso Red Countach. It has around 21,000 miles on the clock and is a daily driver. It has a full history and has been maintained over the last few years by Mike Pullen at Carrera Sport. It is in very good condition and runs great - no leaks and the Aircon works fine. It is a 1987 5000 Quattrovalvole and has a rear wing but does not have the ugly sideskirts. This is generally accepted to be the most desireable incarnation of the Countach. The interior is cream leather piped in red.

I am selling this car because my intention when I purchased it was to only keep it for a few months. It was always a dream of mine and now that dream has been realised, I am selling up and moving on. I am looking for offers of £47,000. The car is based in Basingstoke, Hants, UK.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks a lot

Jim

frontquarter12.jpg

:cb

Heh there's nothing to be sad about - my Countach has made me very happy and soon it'll make someone else equally so - is that not what it's all about - spreading the love? :)

Are you planning to buy a new Lambo?

No, I'm going to stick with my PT Cruiser, finish doing my house up and then maybe modify the PT a bit :twisted: I'm thinking of turbos, a big sports exhaust, a custom paint job, new rims and lowered suspension for a start.

Well ultimately I prefer the Countach too but I want to go back to just one car and that means having something a tad more practical. Actually I quite like the Cruiser in that pic, mine is black with blacked-out windows though and would end up with purple flames on it.

Heh there's nothing to be sad about - my Countach has made me very happy and soon it'll make someone else equally so - is that not what it's all about - spreading the love? :)

The next owner may be an asshole :cb

The next owner may be an asshole :cb

The next owner might also be a nubile young single lass with a plump ass and big tits.

trau34.giftrau34.gif

Well the fact that i find PT Cruiser one of the ugliest cars ever made doesn t help wundern.gif

Well the fact that i find PT Cruiser one of the ugliest cars ever made doesn t help wundern.gif

Don't Care! I love my PT! Well heck, I love my Countach too, but I can't sleep in the back of my Countach! :lol:

I know what you mean. I have a couple of toys that I purchased for short term enjoyment and now have to sell, it sucks. The worst part is torturing yourself trying to justify keeping everything.

I know what you mean. I have a couple of toys that I purchased for short term enjoyment and now have to sell, it sucks. The worst part is torturing yourself trying to justify keeping everything.

Yeah I can't justify it any more, especially since I got a ticket for doing 113mph in a 50mph zone yesterday - I'm expecting to get banned from driving for a while. :(

No chance of that happening with the PT!

Although I have done 115mph in the PT, let's just say it's a lot less likely ;)

This is exactly what I am looking for, and the price matches my budget...Too bad the wheel is on the wrong side...Having this monster bought in UK certified in France will be a nightmare...Sorry. No doubt you'll find someone to take of her after you :roll: Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Right the Countach is definitely up for sale - it now has a brand new clutch and new clutch bearing so is even better value, heh.

Any takers?

A Pt Cruiser? :vom: :vom: :vom:

And your making fun of the 25th Anniversary? :lol: :lol:

Its sad that your selling, because odds now, are that the car will find its way to another owner, and be trouble free for a long long time.

Yes I know, the next owner should get plenty of fun for little bucks. But I've had my fun with her and I wanna pay off my mortgage and finish doing up my house and then go into semi retirement.

You might not like PT Cruisers but I love 'em. They're easily the best looking five seater, IMHO, plus I can fit an entire DJ rig in the back. They're extremely reliable and with the exception of the Countach, no other car I've owned has received so many compliments on its looks.

Yes I know, the next owner should get plenty of fun for little bucks.  But I've had  my fun with her and I wanna pay off my mortgage and finish doing up my house and then go into semi retirement.

You might not like PT Cruisers but I love 'em.  They're easily the best looking five seater, IMHO, plus I can fit an entire DJ rig in the back.  They're extremely reliable and with the exception of the Countach, no other car I've owned has received so many compliments on its looks.

PT Cruiser is disgusting. Inmo, it looks like the old cars Hitler used to cruise in. One of the ugliest cars ever designed inmo. They tried to give me one as a rental once, and i refused.

PT Cruiser is disgusting. Inmo, it looks like the old cars Hitler used to cruise in. One of the ugliest cars ever designed inmo. They tried to give me one as a rental once, and i refused.

LOL yeah well whatever, each to their own. I assure you that you're in the minority, heh. :butthead: