Prayers for my friends...

MHaynes772

Does anyone have any clue as to how much medical bills can run for this kind of stuff for their child? I thought about either starting a kick starter to help them out of even holding a music fundraiser here in Nashville.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep him and the family with me, thoughts and prayers going out. I hope for the best. So sad :crybaby2: , but everything will turn out for the best :headbang:

Thoughts are with them... My old roommate was diagnosed with this and is now 30 years old and an airline pilot (stringent medical standards) so this can be beaten, stay positive.

I will be hosting a writers round in Nashville with some of Nashville biggest hit writers and we're gonna get a bunch of merchandise signed by artist to auction off and also be accepting donations. They're going to be setting up some type of acct soon because people are already beginning to donate.

I'll let you know when we do it in case there is anything cool you'd like.

Also- I didn't ask a mod if I could make this last post, so please delete if it breaks forum rules.

I will be hosting a writers round in Nashville with some of Nashville biggest hit writers and we're gonna get a bunch of merchandise signed by artist to auction off and also be accepting donations. They're going to be setting up some type of acct soon because people are already beginning to donate.

I'll let you know when we do it in case there is anything cool you'd like.

Also- I didn't ask a mod if I could make this last post, so please delete if it breaks forum rules.

We'd have to be pretty heartless to delete it for this cause. No worries man, post away when you have a chance!

Prayers to the little guy and his family. :( Heres hoping he kicks its ass! Such a cute kid.

My prayers for the little guy and the family I hope for all the best!

bleh, such a cute little one. prayers for sure. hope he only gets stronger!

let me know if there is a paypal or fund account. I would like to donate some $.

glad to hear surgery went well.

Ryan has been doing very well overall, but has been getting sick due to the chemo, any thoughts or prayers appreciated that all the side effects go away and he can sleep well! Thanks!

post-5348-1372084410_thumb.jpg

My thoughts are with him and his family. I am following his progress on Facebook and it's amazing how his spirits are up. He's a strong kid and he'll pull through this.

• 4 weeks later...

Great News...after Ryan's first round of Chemo, he is LOW RISK for relapse and is in Remission!!!!!!! Still has 3 round of chemo left, but we are so grateful for such great news this early on.

post-5348-1374160699_thumb.jpg

What great heartwarming news. :icon_super:

Chum of mine passed away on Thursday aged 50 from lung cancer. He wasn't so lucky. He was give between 12-18 months at diagnosis, and unfortunately it was spot on.